Never Again ||•Deidara x Read...

By ShotoIsAKeeper

You were taken from kanoha when you were born. Taken to the mist you met some new friends. They too came from... More

Proluge
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||9||
||10||

||8||

1.2K 38 29
By ShotoIsAKeeper

(A/N: Happy birthday cookiana hope you had a N O I C E birthday 🎂🎆🎉🎉🎊(sorry I wrote it late ;_;)

Everyone sat down on a long leather couch in random placement. I obviously sat down next to Itachi.

"I'll say your partner and everyone will get together."

I looked around the room and saw everyone present, your eye caught Deidara and he turned his head to you. You quickly looked away.

"First, Itachi and sasori, Tobi and Hidan..."

He kept announcing the part ears until you heard your name.

"Y/n and Deidara, me and Konan."

You felt your heart drop. Why him out of all members?

You exchanged a quick look at him and gritted your teeth.

Not only will you have to deal with his bullshit and rude ass comments, if you ever see Cindy or some other bitch on missions, there's not a chance Deidara would ignore.

You were now in a bad mood, you hoped to be with Itachi or Tobi, since they're your closest ones.

You stood up and gave Pein a glare, as you did you walked out of the building and let the string breeze hit your face.

I'm going back to kanoha.

You ran and ran for miles until it started turning dark.

Having no energy left, you bit you thumb.

"Summoning jutsu!"

One and only Mia appeared infront of you.

"Mia, make this quick... Take me to kanoha."

You hopped on her and she started her take off.

] Deidara's POV [

I stood up a few minutes after y/n left. I don't think she had to react like that, I don't think I'm lucky being with her either...

I barged into her room and saw nothing.

Where did she go?

I sighed through my nose and walked back downstairs.

"Pein, my man, y/n isn't in the building."

He looked at me with his violet eyes and thought for a while.

"Leave the case, she's kicked out of the Akatsuki, if she comes back... You can go ahead and kill her."

I slightly nodded my head and left the room.

If she's kicked out of the Akatsuki, sooner or  later one of us will get the mission to assassinate her... I know, I've been here long enough.

] Y/n POV [

I felt the breeze brush my hair and soon, my eyes fluttered open. The substance beneath me was familiar.

As I fully opened my eyes I woke on the black feathers of Mia.

"Morning, y/n."

You smiled.

"Morning."

"We're close to our destination, so don't stress yourself."

You looked at the sky, it was baby blue, no clouds and the sun shining like it always does.

Soon enough, Mia landed on a higher tree, making a perfect view of the village.

You admired all the buildings and the stone carvings of all the previous hokages. You noticed that lady Tsunade's face was still not there.

After you admired the village you thanked Mia for the ride and jumped off, landing Infront of the gate.

You walked in, and got greeted by the two familiar jonins.

As you kept walking, you looked at all the different shops and stands. One in particular caught your eye. a bunch of kids were crouded in a ramen shop, singing happy birthday to a blonde boy. The blonde hair immediately reminded you of deidara, however the style was different. The boy had spiky blonde hair with piercing blue eyes, along with faint whiskers on his cheeks.

Looks like the fourth hokage... A replica almost...

Everyone in the stand cheered and smiled at him.

You tried your best to remember the date of your birthday and then it hit you...

"Today's my... Birthday?" You murmured to yourself as people from both sides passed you.

Without notice, you found yourself in the ramen hut, sitting on a bar stool and the old man behind the founder looked at you.

Did I subconsciously walk here?...

I mentally sighed and smiled at the cashier.

"What would you like?"

You looked at the menu.

"Ramen with BBQ pork."

He smiled and went to prepare it.

As you waited, you felt a presence next to you.

You turned your head and saw the blonde kid who everyone was crouding.

You looked around and looked for the large group of people who were with him before. But you didn't see them anywhere.

"Are you ok?"

His voice was kinda raspy but soft.

You slowly nodded.

"Yea, I see it's your birthday."

"Yeah! I'm Naruto uzumaki. Believe it!" He smiled and gave you a thumbs up.

"I'm y/n."

He gave you a closed eye smile.

"Also, it's my birthday today too, you know."

He gasped.

"Really?! Happy birthday y/n!"

You smiled at him and soon, your ramen was Infront of you.

"One ramen with extra pork please!" Naruto said to the cashier.

You started to eat with the blonde kid and soon, it was noon.

You paid for your and Naruto's meal and stood up.

"I have to go meet the hokage, see you Naruto."

As you turned around Naruto shouted.

"Wait! I'm coming with you."

] Deidara's POV [

"Tobi! Get off!"

"Sorry Deidara-senpai, Tobi's sorry!"

Tobi got off me and walked away.

I closed and locked the door for my room and looked outside my window.

Ravens and crows came from time to time, picking up random food that was thrown away.

Crows and ravens...

That reminds me...

"Soon, y/n won't be with us."

I mumbled to myself and looked down. If pein let's her live, I'll deal with her myself...

] Y/n's POV [

I walked into the hokage's office with Naruto behind me.

"Hello, y/n. Naruto."

You smiled and Naruto waved.

"Hello, lady Tsunade. I left the Akatsuki and I request to permanently stay here."

She smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing, I'll put you in ANBU black ops for now."

"Awwww! Grandma can't you make her jonin, kakashi sensei and her can train me and Sakura. Oh! And when sasuke comes back we can be a nice team."

Tsunade went silent and thought for a moment.

"Sure, if y/n doesn't mind."

Naruto turned to me with puppy eyes.

"Ahah, sure thing." You scratched the back of your neck and chuckled.

"Yes! Come on y/n, there's no time to waste I have to introduce you to everyone!"

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you all the way to a fenced area.

"Sakura and kakashi will be here soon enough."

As he said that you saw a pink haired girl walk towards you and Naruto.

As she reached she waved to Naruto and smiled at you.

"Hello, who are you?"

"Oh, haha, I'm y/n your new jonin to the the team."

Before Sakura could reply she got interrupted.

"Hello, Naruto and Sakura, who is this young lady?"

You turned to the voice behind you and saw a man with grey messy hair, a mask covering the bottom half of his face and he was reading a book.

You read the title.

Make out tactics.

You looked back at the silver haired man.

"I'm y/n, lady Tsunade out me in this team as another jonin."

He nodded and walked past you.

Asshole.

I scoffed at the rude jonin and followed behind the sensei and the pink haired girl, with Naruto beside my waist.

"Hey Naruto, what was Sasuke like when he worked with you?"

Naruto looked at me and back to the ground.

"Well, he was a jerk, we argued alot, and he always acted like he was the best. But I want to show him that even though he thinks he has nobody, I'm his friend and that I'll retrieve him from that stupid snake and get him back home, believe it!"

You looked at the blonde.

"I think we will get along pretty well, Naruto."

"Happy birthday, again."

"Happy birthday to you too, y/n."

A/n

Ooooooffffff this chapter took long to write cuz of schooolll.

Schools hell anyways who needs that shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 520 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
235K 2.7K 28
exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! no longer accept...
25.8K 368 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
17.2K 486 67
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...