Mysterious Marriage

By -_Mare_-

Lee Jieun works as a stylist for famous KPop group BTS! She is 25 years old and is still single. But one day... More

After Billboard(Prolouge)
The Announcement (2)
The Reunion(3)
The Fans(4)
She's A Bitch! Date me instead!(5)
New Rules?Nightmare!(6)
Something Is Wrong(7)
Date? Or...(8)
Practice(9)
Training (10)
Debut!(11)
The boys and the Monthly (12)
What was I thinking?(13)
Hiatus(not an update)
Awkward (14)
Some Where Only We Know(15)
Men On A Mission
Discontinued

Waking Up Next To Him (1)

66 1 0
By -_Mare_-

Jieun POV
I woke up with my clothes on and covers wrapped around me comfortably. I smiled as I stretched before my hand hit a soft surface. I look over to my left to see Jin next to me a see through white T-shirt on, barely any covers as he kept peacefully.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"What? What? What?!" Jin yelled as he fell off the bed startled by my yelling.

"What the hell are we doing in the same bed!"

"I-I don't remember." Jin replied a huge headache seemed to come on as he began to hold his head in pain.

"There's some Advil in the bathroom probably." I replied getting out of bed and walking sluggishly towards the bathroom door.

"Is there anything else I should grab?" I ask turning around. "Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Look down." Was all Jin said.

I looked down to see I wasn't wearing any bottoms and that I was still in my lingerie since it was the only set of undergarments to where before putting the dress on. I quickly looked around and grabbed one of Jin's jeans and put them on.

"You can look now."

"I think it'll be fine, but why are we wearing wedding bands?"

I look at my fingers to see a wedding band like Jin said. I took it off and looked at the engravement. "SeokJin Kim's May 21st, 2017."

"Jin. Read the engravement." I said nervous.

"Jieun Lee's (Kim's) May 21st, 2017." He spoke the engravement out loud.

"Did we drunkenly get married?"

"It seems that way."

"Welp I'll get that Advil and leave then."

I rushed into the bathroom, grabbed the Advil and threw it into the bed before rushing out of the room and into mine.

I'm MARRIED to KIM SEOKJIN!

I look up after repeating this over and over when Minjae walks out of the bathroom.

"You sure are crazy woman."

"You told me to put myself out there."

"I didn't mean get drunk get married ."

"Who filled you in?"

"Yoongi hyung."

"Ugh!"

I got up changed before heading out the door again. I went straight to Jimin and J-Hope's room. Knocked quickly to see Jimin opening the door. Not waiting I rushed in.

"MIN YOONGI!" I shouted not even bothering with calling him Oppa.

"Who the fuck is interrupting my sleep!"

"What happened last night?"

"You and Jin hyung got married while drunk."

"Do the managers know?"

"Yes."

"As I fired!"

"No"

"Then, What?"

"They want you to continue being 'married'"

"Ummmm."

I quickly ran out of the room and to mine. Unlocking the door, and laying in the bed. This was never on my contract. I layed there and relaxed trying to think of anything else but this. When my phone began ringing.

"Hello?" I asked as I picked up the call.

"Hello Ms. Lee. We would like to set up a contract for the marriage. We can pay you if you'd like and have talked to Seokjin as well about the matter."

"And what was Seokjin's answer?"

"He said he will do it. He never said why though."

"I'll do it and I don't want any money. I'll sign the papers when we get back. Thank you."

"Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Lee. Or should we say Mrs. Kim."

With that they hung up.

Why did I even say yes? It's not like I have a crush on him. Pff! Nah!

I chuckled lightly before saying that I'll have to act couple like with him. Oh well? I don't know what to think. I guess I'm stuck now. No matter what happens I'm gonna do my best to be convincing.

I got up and walked back to Jin and Yoongi's room. Knocking on the door and waited for a bit before Jin opened the door.

"Why did you agree to it?"

"I-I I like you."

"Yeah, sure."

"Seriously."

"O-Oh... Ok. I'm kinda scared though."

"Why? I won't hurt you. And I'll make sure you feel better if you were to see a hate comment. I'll be there."

"Wow, Umm, I don't know what to do. I agreed to. I don't know why but I did."

He smiled widely before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a hug the door closing as I was pulled in.

"I'm glad you said yes." Jin started, " and I would like you to move into the dorms. I know it's fast and you probably want your privacy but it'll be more convincing for the fans. They know I won't leave the other members in the dorm on their own I'm the only one who can cook a meal without something going wrong. Plus I really want you to stay with me. We don't even have to call each other husband and wife we can start off by going on a date when we get back-"

"Jin, honey, your rambling."

"Call me that again."

"What? Honey?"

"Yeah, that."

"That I guess will be one of my pet names. What's mine?"

"Ummm, Raven."

"Why Raven?"

"Because of your beautiful, shiny raven hair."

"Okie."

"Ray, like a sting ray for it being so long. And maybe kitten for your hair can look like a cats tail and make cat ears by teasing it."

"Have you had these ideas for a while now?"

"Since your second year of working with Bangtan."

"Wow."

"Sorry. I think I might be a little to excited."

"No it's ok. I dealt with something similar."

"Like what?"

"You know Suga's love story."

"Yeah, How he fell for a girl in his second year of middle school who he was good friends with. They ended up dating and they got really awkward until the girl broke it off and never spoke again."

"That happened to me. I had a close friend and he apparently had a crush on me and I had a small one on him. We ended up dating in middle school. We barely went on dates and only talked during school hours. Never texted me and never called. I always was doing the work and asked 'hey when's the next time we should have a date?' And he said in a few days each time. Never happened. He stopped talking to me over the summer and I decided I had enough so I broke up with him and we haven't talked since." I told a small tear coming out of my eye.

"Why are you crying?" Jin asked

"I-I guess it's because he was my first love." I stuttered a little as I pulled away from our long hug.

"Where did you grow up?"

"Daegu, like Suga."

"Did you go to the same school?"

"I don't know."

"When I go visit my parents I can look at the year book."

"Ok. Why don't we get know each other more?" Jin asked.

"Of course." I replied a small smile on my face.

We walked further inside and relaxed on Jin's bed. We began chatting an occasional awkward silence here and there. Although I wish I could just hug and cuddle with him. I don't know why. Jin was really cool. I already know a lot about him since he is usually the first person I talk to while doing make-up. He really just had to know me better.

"Let's start from the beginning...

I'm Lee Jieun like IU's real name and I like red black and white. I have always wanted pet sugar gliders and I have an older and younger brother. I've lived in Daegu up until I was 13. I decided I wanted to do art so I went to a designing program at Jungkook's highschool. I'm the complete opposite of Yoongi I can tell you that much. I'm very energetic and make sure to take care of myself and always make time for my health when things get hectic. My mom and dad aren't really supportive but they loved how I was one of the smartest people and I skipped a school level(grade) so I was the youngest out of everyone. I had a friend who ended up being my boyfriend for a bit but we went back to being friends even though we never really acted the same in front of each other. After graduating from highschool I went to a college and started to get a job. I ended up in the same college you were in. I graduated early and went on with my make-up artist and stylist career for big hit once I got the job. And ever since I have been with Bangtan!"

I knew I probably gave him to much but he seemed to have taken it in one by one. Just after a few seconds he smiled and got up from the bed. He walked towards the front door and opened it. Revealing all the other members against the door.

"Hi hyung, noona." Jungkook said a grin on his face.

"You guys know not to spy on people." Jin started, "DID I RAISE UP SUCH HORRIBLE CHILDREN! NAMJOON I THOUGHT YOU WOULD'VE DONE BETTER AND ACTED LIKE THE FATHER!"

I started laughing the other members, except Yoongi, following swiftly. After we all calmed down the other members came and sat down. So why were you guys talking in the same bed? Whats going on between the two of you? Or Noona can I have a hug? We're questions that they all asked. I wasn't sure if we should tell them so I looked at Jin hoping he would answer them.

"Well as you know most of us got drunk. And within that time period Jieun and I got married. So the company wants us to continue with this marriage and are willing to pay us extra. And Jieun will probably hug you later." He answered and I smiled knowing that he was acting like a mother. He was my ideal type. Tall, caring, can cook, handsome, and sometimes childish.

I nodded before getting up and hugging Jungkook. I ended up just sitting on his lap the rest of the talk. I was just doing what the youngest wanted since he's he little baby and needs some pampering. But Jin seemed to be glaring so I got off a small smile I gave to Jungkook before cuddling into Jin's side hoping he will forget that I was ever over their. Jin immediately forgot before resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled until I heard V.

"AWWW THEY ARE SO CUTE!"

"Noona! Why'd you leave my legs are cold now~" Jungkook whined.

"I'll sit on your lap Kookie!" V said gleefully.

"Anyways! When should this be announced?" RM started trying to distract the now bickering maknae line.
"Well. We were thinking of having something slightly staged. Where..."

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 19.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
26.4K 967 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
218K 9.5K 18
'I never thought that we will meet again, JIMINIE.. You've changed alot after our breakup.' -JK 'That's true.. You made me learn to love myself more...
122K 3.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...