Mixed up with the Band

By Ashee97mythlover

An 18 year old girl named Addy finds herself rudely awoken one night and then her life is never the same. She... More

Rude Awakening
Oh Brother
Secrets Spilled
Closer "friends"
He likes Me
Anger and Pain
AUTHORS NOTE
Hospital Surprises
The Choice
Roxy's Decision
Overdoses and Car Accidents
Jessie's Revenge
There will be Blood
Wake Up
What about Jessie?
Here comes Trouble
Heroic or Stupid?
We're all in this Together
Play the Hero, die the Hero.
Could this be Over?
It's Not Over
UPDATES

Prove Yourself

357 13 3
By Ashee97mythlover

"This must be the famous Roxy." We were back at the house and Andy was in the living room. He kissed her hand. "What a pleasure to meet you." He winked at her.

She giggled. I gave Andy a dirty look before reminding him. "Off limits." I said.

Roxy looked at me. "What?!" She exclaimed. "I'm off limits?!"

I answered her calmly. "You are underage. He's what, 21?" She nodded. "You're 16. Not happening."

"Awwww." Ashley rubbed my hair. "She's so cute when she's over protective."

I made a move to bite him. Nobody touches my hair. "Don't start with me." I warned him.

Andy looked between us. "Clearly I missed something." He said. "And I would like to know what." He smirked.

Ashley was about to say something but Roxy beat him to it. "I caught them making out in the appartment." She informed him.

"Really Ashley?" Andy looked surprised. "First you knock her out, make her hate you, now you're making out?"

I glared at Ashley. "Damn. I should try that." Another man(presumably Jinxx) said walking in the room.

He had long hair as well. Black of course. Tattoos. No piercings. Blueish eyes. Not as blue as Andys though.

"Why would you need to try that?" A woman said walking in behind him.

He looked at her. "Because that would make our life a whole lot more interesting." He said smiling before giving her a kiss.

"Ewwwwie!" CC walked in behind them. "Get a room you two." He stuck out his tongue.

CC walked up to me and held his arms open. Ehh.. Why not? I gave him a hug. He is my brother after all.

Roxy stared at me obviously envious. "And this must be your best friend Roxy." CC said smiling. He opened his arms again. "I'm a huge hugger." He said smiling.

Roxy all but jumped into his arms. Everyone laughed.

"Calm down." I whispered in her ear. "You're gonna be here for a while."

She sighed. "I know." She replied. "I just really wanted to do that."

I laughed. "You are so weird." I said shaking my head.

"And he is so hot." She said back.

"Ew." I stated.

"That's just cause he's your brother now." She smirked. "You seem to find Ashley attractive enough." She winked.

Ashley looked at us. "We talking about me over there?" He asked.

"Yes." Roxy answered.

"No." I said at the same time.

We looked at each other. "Maybe." We said together.

Ashley shook his head. "Girls." He muttered.

"Can I please be not off limits?" Roxy begged. "I really want a chance with Andy."

"What kind of guardian would I be if I let a 21 year old rockstar fuck you?" I demanded.

"An awesome one." Andy answered.

I glared at him. "One who loves her best friend." Roxy added.

I looked between the two of them. "I'll think about it." I sighed. "But you have to be able to show me if you're mature enough." I told Roxy. "And you have to prove you're not an entire ass." I said to Andy.

"Anything I have to prove?" Ashley asked. He winked at me.

"Yeah." I answered. He looked surprised. "You have to prove that you're not just an arrogant rockstar who thinks he can get anyone he wants."

"But.. I can.." Ashley said.

"No you can't." I stated.

"I got you didn't I?" He winked.

Andy looked at us. "You got a date too?!" He asked.

Ashley shrugged. "What can I say, the ladies love me."

"I seriously need to try that." Jinxx muttered.

"Excuse me?" The woman demanded.

"Nothing Sammi." He answered. "Nothing at all."

"That's what I thought." She replied.

I looked at them a moment longer before turning to Ashley. "That wasn't helping you prove yourself." I told him. "And I'm not doing fuck all with you until you can prove yourself."

He was stunned into silence. Everyone was. "You all have 1 week to start proving to me." I told them all. "Get to it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. This chapter kinda sucked. Not much I could think of putting in it. But there will be many more things.. Maybe a sex scene ;)

Will they be able to prove themselves by the end of the week? Or will Roxy not be allowed to have Andy(who obviously wants her) and will Ashley not get Addy?

Tell me what you think will happen in the next chapter :3 If you're lucky, you might get your idea put iin the story and then get a dedication :D

Anyways..

Picture is Black Veil Brides.

Video is New Religion by Black Veil Brides. Just cause it's a really good song :3

Comment, Vote, Fan ;)

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 62 16
Black Veil Brides are a very well known rock band to their fans and haters. But they have a secret, that secret is they are vampire hunters. Though t...
5.7K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
57.4K 1.2K 23
Evangeline Court has known Ashley Purdy ever since she moved to the small town in Missouri. They went to the same school, and even got the same job w...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...