Used (Janoskians)

By weirdos_we_know

More

Used (Janoskians)

71 1 2
By weirdos_we_know

Scarlet Smith is dating none other than Luke Brooks. When looses her virginity to him, but he records it, Scarlet makes sure he doesn't show it to anyone. He breakes the promise and shows it to the rest of the Janoskians.

The Janoskians sees her in a different way, Scarlet notices. Luke and Scarlet have been on and off for a while, so why doesn't she have the right to hook up with Skip and/or Beau? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 15.7K 135
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
160K 5.3K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
897K 53.9K 135
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
188K 3K 46
"You represent every little thing I hate. All of it. But, fuck, I can't stop thinking about you." [#1 IN OBX] [#2 IN RAFECAMERON] [#10 IN RAFE] [#8 I...