- Overall -

By beiger3d

This is a fic based off of the Camp Camp Opposite AU, where Max is basically a happy boy. He will try to make... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Camp Campbell!
Chapter 2 - "I don't want to deal with him!"
Chapter 3 - Best forced friend ever!
Chapter 4 - Secret Place
Chapter 6 - Pudding Cup
Chapter 7 - Thief?
Chapter 8 - "Break the rules"
Author note (please read)
Chapter 9 - Storytime with Max!
Chapter 10 - Is there a docter in the house?
Summer Hibernation (not a chapter)
Chapter 11 - Selfish
Chapter 12 - The Red Hoodie
Chapter 13 - food war
Chapter 14 - 'He wasn't dead, bummer.'

Chapter 5 - Goodnight Max

950 42 10
By beiger3d

"Nikki, Max! Where are you?" Yelled Gwen, her voice full of worry. She had been searching for both of the campers after she'd realized they weren't present during dinner. The violet eyed female felt panicked, what if a bear attacked them? Or, what if they had been kidnapped? Maybe even worse, killed? She was starting to lose her mind, but not until her co counselor, David, walked up to her with a flashlight and reassured her by putting a hand on her shoulder.
David and Gwen didn't see Max or Nikki since the afternoon, they were starting to feel concerned. But then, they heard a rustle over at the nearby bushes, David turned on his flashlight and walked towards the shaking bush, "Okay, who's there?" He growled already in defensive mode. But then, he saw a familiar shade of aqua green rising from the bushes.
The red headed counselor lowered his flashlight, "Nikki?" He asked with a tone of relief. David's guess was correct, Nikki was in the bushes, but Max was nowhere to be seen next to her, "Where's Max?" He asked worriedly, "Shut up asshole! Or you'll wake him up!" Nikki whisper-yelled, turning around so her back faced David and Gwen. On her back, she was carrying a small toddler with black bushy hair, currently sleeping soundly on her back.
Gwen walked over and saw Nikki carrying Max on her back. A warm feeling filled her chest as she let out a small, "Aww" David on the other hand, also shared the same reaction with Gwen, "You will not speak of this." Demanded the young girl as she headed towards the tents, still carrying the young boy on her back. Meanwhile, Gwen was sniffling, and shedding some tears, still trying to believe that Nikki was actually caring for someone. Her co counselor turned to her immediately after he heard sniffling, "You ok?" He asked, "I'm fine, I'm just. Really overwhelmed with happiness right now" Gwen replied, a wide smile growing on her face.
***
Nikki unzipped the tent slowly, trying not to wake up Max's roommate. But when she opened it, nobody was on the other cot, except a small, brown, worn out  teddy bear that occupied the extra cot. The young female's heart ached, seeing as to how lonely the young toddler was. But, she shook it off and walked over to the empty cot, lowering the young boy onto it. The raven haired male just gripped tighter and whimpered, Nikki felt a knife go through her heart, but she couldn't let him sleep while she was still carrying her. Then, she came up with an idea, but it had a risk of ruining her intimidating and cold demeanor, so she objected on doing it. The aqua haired girl sighed and forced Max to lay on the bed, but she felt a little guilt. She took off her hoodie, revealing the yellow camp t-shirt she wore underneath, and took off her shoes.
While her back was still turned upon him, she heard a small sniff form the boy behind her. Nikki turned around and saw Max shifting and crying in his sleep, "shit" she thought, the young girl was scared that she did something wrong to upset him, "A nightmare, maybe...?" The female thought again, looking around the tent, her eyes landed on the little teddy bear she saw earlier, "Maybe..." the female walked over to the other cot and took the small teddy bear and handed it to the raven haired child.
The boy stopped moving and hugged the bear tight, "Bingo!" She mumbled, "Nikki..." whispered the young male, grabbing Nikki's arm and pulling it, "The fu-" she snapped before the boy pulled her even closer, "Don't... Go..." He muttered, making the aqua haired girl sigh, giving up and climbing onto the cot, pulling up a blanket to cover both of them, "Goodnight Max." She sighed, closing her eyes, surrendering to a deep slumber. Little did she know, Gwen and David was looking the whole time, silently screaming.
————
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, HELP MEEE I CAN'T STOP PAIRING THEM UP, ITS JUST SUPER CUTE WTFFF??? I just realized how little my chapters are. So, I'm tryna increase their length.
Anyways, if there's too may Makki, let me know if it gets annoying, I'll stop. Oh, and any type of criticism is appreciated, it helps me a lot! Nikki and Max are soooo out of character, I'm sorry... Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.7K 31
This is something I wrote a long time ago and doesn't really represent me now. You guys can read it but the child abuse might be triggering. Also I d...
31.8K 916 48
Set after the events of Parent's Day, things haven't exactly gone back to normal how everyone thought they would. The camp gets a few upgrades and mu...
3.3K 63 10
This is my first fanfic that I deiced to post so yeah This story takes place in no time area in particular I do not own these characters all ownersh...
87.4K 1.5K 15
Parent's day returns to Camp Campbell, and this time Max does have a visitor. However . . . with the arrival of this beautiful stranger, Max begi...