mover | gilinsky

By idekracheal

"You're my one and only best friend in this neighborhood," he whispered, "my one and only. I'm glad the move... More

1 .
2 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .

3 .

35 0 0
By idekracheal

"Rachel!" Johnson yelled pulling me in for a hug.

"Johnson! I missed you and your parties!" I pulled away from the hug. I grabbed Jack's hand again. "This is Jack and he needs some friends, so I brought him along. He just moved here."

"Hey," Jack smiled.

"What's the last name? My name is also Jack, so we kind of need to call you by that," Johnson asked Jack.

"Gilinsky," he told them.

"So do you guys want anything right now?" Johnson asked.

"Actually I brought my own rolls," I said.

"Nice. You and Gilinsky sharing? You guys a thing?"

"No, but I'll share because he doesn't have any."

"I didn't know I was supposed to have any!" Jack defended himself.

"Damn. You're fine," I calmed him down.

We all sat around the fire and Johnson passed around his lighter. Alysia took her bag out and took one out. "To the first one of the night!" We all yelled and took a shot. She lit it and took a hit. She passed it to Johnson and he took a hit and passed it to Mallory. It kept going in a circle until it was gone.

"Who wants a bottle?" Johnson asked. Everyone said they did. He popped the cooler open and handed us all a bottle of vodka. Of course, we never drank the whole bottle. We would eventually end up sharing bottles if it was one of those nights. I have had near sexual moments with Johnson, but we've never gone the whole way. I have made out with him many times. I have made out with Sammy too. I will probably make out with Jack in the future too.

We all took a drink. Johnson took out the marshmallows and gram crackers. He pulled the chocolate from the cooler. We all got the roaster sticks from the ground and placed marshmallows on them. I placed mine in the fire and burnt them. I looked over at Jack and he had his over the fire.

"Stop staring," he smiled.

"Take off your shirt, so I can see your body then."

"Okay I will." With that being said, he did take off his shirt.

"Well, fuck. He actually did it," my jaw dropped. He had a nice v-line and a little six pack. He had great biceps. "Keep your shirt off."

"Okay babe," he winked.

"All the guys need to take off their shirts," Alysia said. She stared at Jack's v-line.

"Hey. Stop staring. I called dibs," I told Alysia.

"You never did."

"I just did then," I smiled.

"Prove it," Sammy said.

I got up from my chair and sat down on Jack's lap. He kissed my cheek.

I was still sitting on his lap while I looked at Johnson and he mouthed, "Get it." I rolled my eyes. I layed my head on Jack's shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I opened them back up and Jack was staring at me. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Want another one?" he asked.

I nodded my head and he leaned over, holding on to me so I wouldn't fall. He handed me one and put it in my mouth and lit it. I inhaled and took it out. He took it from me and inhaled it.

"Good times?" Johnson asked everyone.

"Good times," everyone responded.

"So who wants to bet on Gilinsky and Rachel?" Alysia asked.

"I do! They'll be together by the end of the month," Mallory pitched in.

"Whatever," Jack said. That kind of hurt, but whatever.

"He's blushing! Awe! He likes Rachel!" Mallory yelled.

"I guess you caught me!" Jack surrendered. I turned my head towards his, since I was looking at the fire and looked him in the eyes. He started turning red. He definitely liked me. I definitely liked him, but we didn't know each other that much about each other to date. I would to like know about him before we even think about dating.

"Kiss her idiot!" Sammy urged him.

"Not in front of you guys!" he yelled.

"Pussy," Johnson mumbled.

"Shut up," Jack laughed. I pulled out another roll and handed it to Jack to light. "My puff or yours?"

"Mine, duh," I answered jokingly.

He placed the blunt in my mouth and lit it. "Are we sharing?" I nodded my head. I took a puff and passed it to him.

"So why'd you move Gilinsky?" Sammy asked lighting his own roll.

"I was being bullied ay my old school." He took a drink put of his bottle.

"Why didn't you face them?" Sammy asked.

"They were supposed to be my best friends," Jack mumbled quietly. I layed my head on his chest and put my arms around. "Are you cold?" he whispered.

"Yeah, but you seem colder."

"Here," he handed me his Michigan State sweatshirt.

"No, you have it,"

"You're going to take it whether you want to or not," he started putting it on me. I sat there allowing him to put it on me. He was being really gentle like I was breakable. It was kind of cute to watch him do this because he was so concentrated on not hurting me. I mouthed to Mal to get a picture of us. She took her phone out and mouthed if she could use flash. I mouthed back yes. I turned back around to face Jack and he was almost done. Mallory had to hurry up and take the picture. There was a flash and Jack looked up. "Why'd you take that picture?" he asked.

"Because you guys are cute," Mallory smiled.

"I know, so you're gonna send me that pic?" he made it sound more like a statement.

"Yeah. You and Rachel."

"Thanks Mal," I said.

_

This was a filler so its shorter? Sorry its so short. I need to get active followers on Instagram for my Magcon account. its @cozygilinsky Cheesy I know but yeah thanks I love your beautiful faces. -Racheal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 734 41
{sequel to Bad Boy Jack} "What do you want Madison? Please tell me!" He asked pleadingly. "I want...I want a new beginning. Jack, I want you to forge...
91.3K 2K 45
"Don't fear the enemies that attack you, but only the fake friend that hugs you."
179K 3.1K 30
𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 (𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛.) 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 ! 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ! 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭...
235K 1.5K 85
jackgilinsky commented on you photo; damnnnnn jackgilinsky followed you!