Loner (Darren Espanto Fanfic)

By LongLostAlice

There was a girl name Richeljoice Andrea Gail Axyia. She's 13 years-old. Her mom and her dad got divorced whe... More

.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Continue?
Hey guys!

Chapter 10

1.1K 39 1
By LongLostAlice

Chapter 10

Joice’s P.O.V.

I looked at Darren. Darren left.Where is he going? “Hey, where is Darren going?” I asked JK “What? He left?” he turned around “Yeah… He just left. I’m going after him” I said, I left before JK could stop me.

I went after Darren. “There!” I yelled whispered to myself. “Darren!” I panted. Darren turned around then stopped.“Why did you suddenly left?” I asked still catching my breath. “Oh… It’s late and I should head home.” Darren smiled “Don’t lie to me, Darren. What is it?” “I just said tha-” “Never mind. You can go now. Take care!” I walked back to the GYM. “What did he say?” “He said that he’s going home. Maybe we should too” “Yeah, okay” We went back home together.

Darren’s P.O.V.

I felt bad about lying to Joice. I shouldn’t have lied to her. I should have told her the truth.I sigh and slept.

~February 17,2013~

I woke up by my alarm. I went to the bathroom and showered. I wore my school uniform and went downstairs. “Good Morning Mom” “Good Morning Darren” I smiled at my Mom and my Mom smiled back. I ate my breakfast and brushed my teeth. “I’m going to school now, Mom!” “Okay Darren. Be careful!” I walked to the bus stop. “Hey Darren!” I looked to the girl who spoke. It’s Ella. “Good Morning Ella” I smiled at her.

Joice’s P.O.V.

I walked to the bus stop and saw Ella and Darren. Ella really! Wait… Why am I acting like this? We’re not even together! Gosh! I like Darren. Do I?or do I not?I stood next to Darren.

Few minutes later…The bus finally arrived. I waited for them to climb into the bus… but they didn’t move.

Awkward silence…“We don’t have time kids” The driver of the school bus said.I decided to climb in first. I sat next to a girl, who I don’t know.

Then we arrived at the school. I let the other students to climb out first… Then I climbed out of the school bus. I went straight to our classroom. I sat next to JK.

“Good Morning Joice” “Morning” I slightly smiled at JK. “Is there something wrong?” JK asked “Oh, nothing… Just… I don’t know…” “Do you want to talk about it?” I shrugged “I don’t want you to worry about it” I smiled at JK “Are you sure?” “Yeah I’m sure. Thanks for worrying about me, JK.” I smiled “No problem. I’m always here for you” JK smiled.

The bell rang. *sigh* “I think I really like Darren” I mumbled to myself.

JK’s P.O.V.

The bell rang. I heard Joice sighed. I looked at her. “I think I really like Darren” I heard her mumbled. Ouch… She likes Darren… I should have known that she likes Darren. “Did you heard what I said?” Joice freaked out. “What? No” Yes! I heard you! And that hurts you know. “Oh, good…” She sighed once again. Then we ate our lunch.

Joice’s P.O.V.

~Skip Time~

It’s good that JK didn’t heard it. *sigh* “Bye JK!” I waved at JK “Bye!” I climbed into the school bus. Few minutes later.I climbed down at the school bus. I looked at Darren’s house *sigh*. I went into our house. I walked straight to my room. I changed my clothes and pulled out my books. I studied and finished my homework. I looked at my window and saw Darren in his study table looking at his laptop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.9K 48
"Love you best friend." "Love you too." and i'm stuck in the friendzone again and again Copyrights 2014© solarxdo
108 22 19
It's been 15 years since your parents died,but you don't care,because life's been better since they've been gone. But what about the lonely hockey pl...
31 0 11
An 18 year old girl name, Frezya Danther lives in state of California and lone with his father. She met an exchange student name, Lizzy and became be...
40.3K 471 27
Everybody know Ryan and Sharpay Evans. But I bet you don't know Tiana Evans. Unlike her being name after the Disney Princess Tiana doesn't want be...