DEMONIC

By NORAD223

Story of how people become monsters due to the hatered, depravity, and hardships of our world. More

2 (FlashBack)

1 (Prolouge)

5 0 0
By NORAD223

Awoken by wimpers of pain and agony, he wakes up on a chair in a dark room to the sight of pools of blood along the floor. He feels a burning, stinging sensation and as he looked down he discovers a few cuts on his abdomen, not only that but his hands and feet bound by duct tape and his lips sewn tightly shut.

He looks to the origin of those wimpers that awoke him and sees a woman being tortured by a masked figure behind a glass pane and three others in the room bound just like him. Not only are they strangers, upon closer inspection the woman was his aunt who cared for him way back as a boy, one of the three was his sister, the other two were his neighbors (The Nierras) all wimpering in agony like a bunch of pigs in a slaughter.

He made noise the best he could with a sown mouth to get the others attention. To which they responded by pointing towards a rusted pipe behind him, somehow the pipe was broken and had a point, he struggles and rolls toward it and gets his hands free, next his legs, then rips the string off of his mouth enabling him to speak with a very shakey voice.

Mark: HanNa...... whats .. going on?

He proceeds to try and free her by rolling her toward the pipe and trying to cut the tape.

While doing so he notices that he doesnt hear any more wimpering
He looks up toward the glass pane
And finds his aunt had passed out from shock and the man nowhere to be found. As he was finishing up freeing his sister the man in the mask appeared behind him and puts a chloroform soaked rag to his face .. and he passes out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 2.9K 23
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
216K 29.8K 113
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ် - 2020 မူရင်း...
2.2K 98 9
You were polar opposites. You were a well-put-together elegant young woman with an overprotective family. Hewitt was a clumsy, rough man, with a fami...
18.2K 475 29
Lilian Warren Thomas is the Daughter of the famous paranormal investigators Lorraine and Ed Warren. And the Wife of Drew Thomas. Lilian have the same...