A Lover's Betrayal

By WhiteWolfGirl259

Dreams are normal. Everyone has them... unfortunately for Naruto...his dreams are from his past lives lately... More

Introduction (read please)
Dream
Dream 2
What a way to start a morning!
Hello?
Feelings of the past effect future
Sasuke
Hello Little Brother
A New Car!
Shopping Surprise
Itachi And Coffee?
Feeling The Nostalgia And Pain
Jealousy
Going To Work
Rush
Running
Seeing you
Waiting For You

Shopping Time!

1.7K 73 7
By WhiteWolfGirl259

Hi everyone! I had some free time at last! So here is the next chapter for you.
Also please dont be a silent reader! Your comments and votes keep me wanting to write! Please vote comment and follow thank you!

Normal POV

Naruto and Garaa sped off in there cars till they reached a suite outlet. Not just any outlet. It had fine Italaian, silk, Armani suites, and many differnt other kinds as well.

Naruto sighed aloud "How the heck am I to know which suite I am supposed to pick?"

Garaa smiled at him "That is why you brought me, remember?"

He chuckled and Naruto blushed "Oh yeah! That is right!"

A women in fine business attire approached them. "Hello Gentleman, thank you for chosing our fine establishment for your wardrobe needs. How may I help you today?"

Naruto bit his lip. He was not used to a fine end place like this....especially for work attire.

Garaa spoke up first "My friend here needs new suites for his new job attire."

The women turned and smiled "Excellent! Allow me to show you where our fine work attire is."

They followed her.

"Please let me know if you need anymore help."

In front of them was every color of suite that you could imagine.

"So....any ideas?" Garaa asked and Naruto shook his head no.

Garaa picked a beautiful navy blue suite with a white shirt to match and pants.

"Here take this,and this, and this."

Naruto stared at the suites Garaa put in his hands. "You sure? I mean I like the red and black ones....but isn't the blue one kinda risky? I am afraid it will make me look pale because of my lame blue eyes."

Garaa looked hurt for a moment "I love yout blue eyes. It shows your a true and genuine character Naruto."

Naruto could feel his face getting hot and Garaa grinned "Um...ok Ill take your word on it."

Naruto noticed Garaa's eyes flashed yellow for a moment.

He blinked and the look in his eyes was gone.

"Somthing wrong Naruto?"

Naruto shook his head no and went toward the changing room.

Short chapter I know but I plan to update again this month for you people.

So please vote follow and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 3K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
11.3K 387 9
This is a short little love story between Sasuke and Naruto. This is boyxboy love. Skip this if you don't like that kind of thing! Disclaimer: I do...
552K 22.4K 115
|| π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ || β€’ 𝑼π‘ͺ𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 β€’ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ? Κœα΄‡ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀΙͺɴʟʏ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄›. α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄α΄α΄‹α΄‡...
2.6K 53 15
Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki broke off their beautiful and happy relationship after 6 years together. But one day, Naruto gets called in for wor...