Living with 5sos

By 99problemsadd1

Adely(Aaa-da-Lee) is a quirky, quiet, friendly, and smart 14 year old girl. She lives with her mom and dad, j... More

Intro to Adely
First video

Second video

4 0 0
By 99problemsadd1

Adely's POV
It's been a week since I posted the video of me singing on YouTube, and I already have 3,000 subscribers.I decided to post another video. This time I'm gonna song if I were s boy by Beyoncé. I post the video and once again the same tuning happens, many likes,many comments, and more followers.

I was scrolling through all the likes and comments when I saw that Johnny had liked and commented on both of my videos. I screamed inside again. One of the comments that he left was "the voice of an angel." That's when I remember about me giving him my phone number and going to the mall. Just as I was remembering all of that I got a text, from Johnny.
Texts between Adely & Johnny
Jonny:Hey, I was wondering when you were free to go to the mall
Adely:Oh,hey. Um probably Saturday(the next day)
Johnny:I can pick you up, cause I know you live kinda far
Adely:Ok, awesome. Thanks. Wait, you can drive?
Johnny:Your welcome. And yeah, I'm 16
Adely:oh ok. See you tomorrow :)
Johnny:ok, great, see you tomorrow:)
End of texts
"Ok, we're actually going to the mall, this is awesome" I thought to myself. I had to ask though.
"Hey mom!" I yelled.
"Yes honey!?" She helped back.
"Can I go to the mall tomorrow with my friend. They can pick me up!"
"Ok. Which friend!?"
"Johnny,My friend from the center!"
"It's a he!?"
"Mom!"
"Ok, fine,yes!"
"Thank you!" Finally, I had gotten my moms approval, and I was going to the mall with Johnny!
Saturday
I woke up once again to the sound of my mom washing dishes. I looked at the time and it was 10am. Johnny was picking me up at 12. I quickly started to get ready. I grabbed white overalls sunflowers and a yellow crop top. Then I took a shower. After I got out of the shower it was already 11:40, so I quickly changed, put on my adidas, dried my hair, and I was ready. By the time I finished getting ready Johnny pulled up. Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Hi Johnny." I said smiling as I opened the door.
"Hi." He also said smiling. He was wearing beige baggy jeans and a black hoodie. He had the hoodie half way on his head, the other half exposing his curly hair. My heart pounded again. I ran inside and told my mom bye, then I grabbed my light pink mini backpack and walked out the door with Johnny.

///// Authors note \\\\

I'm reading this like 3 years later idk I don't remember, a while later and what the fuck kind of cocaine meth shit was I on like what the fuck is this ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 7.2K 99
THE PICTURE OF YOU - a Rafe Cameron story - ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• When Rafe Cameron fell wildly in love with Myra Maybank, two worlds collided, a p...
102K 4K 39
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
141K 3.4K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
720K 23.1K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...