Hello Stranger- I'm a Disaste...

By OneOfMyLies

This is the story of a girl on a mission to make her dreams come true. She never expected to fall in love in... More

1.)Angels falling from the sky
2.)Its a little bit Funny, this feeling inside..
3.)You gave me no warning, took me by surprise..
4.)He'll Eat Your Heart Out
5.)Somebody to Love
6.)You Again
7.)Calm before the storm
8.)We All Fall Down...
9.)A Little Bit of Tenderness (Part 1)
9.5)A Little Bit of Tenderness (Part 2)
10.)Is This Just Fantasy?
11.)I'll Follow You Until You Love Me
12.)She Makes Me So
13.)Twist of Fate
14.)Our Melancholy Blues
15.)You Can Tell Everybody
16.)This Is Your Song
17.)Oh My Love, My Love...
18.)Little Bean
19.)I Was Born to Love You
20.)Show Me How You Burlesque
21.)Body Language
Not a story update!
23.)Touch My World With Your Fingertips
24.)And We Can Have Forever
25.)Every single Beat Of My Heart
26.)Tunnel of Love
27.)Keep Yourself Alive
28.)One Vision
29.)Everybody Deceives Me
30.) Happy days
31.) I Want It All
32.)Dejavu
33.)Baby, You've Been Had
34.)Save Me
35.) It Aint Me, Babe
36.)The Weeping Woman
37.)Dont Take It Away From Me
38.)Bring It Back Home to Me
39.)A Merry Little Christmas
40.) You Couldnt Lose, You Couldnt Fail
41.) You Had Suspicion on My Trail
42.) I Gave You Ride Or Die, You Gave Me Sh**
43.) Mother Mercury Look What They've Done to Me
Radio Gaga Live Aid Tears My heart Apart
44.) One Thousand and One
45.) Just Remember to Say Goodbye
46.) I Gave my Heart to You
47.) How I Loved You
48.) Screw My Brain Til It Hurts
49.) I Will Find You Anywhere You Go
50.) Where Will I Be, This Time Tomorrow?
51.) Teo Torriatte
52.) Baby, I Was Born to Love You
53.) You Say You're Hungry...
54.) The One With Mary
55.) You Suck my Blood Like a Leech
56.)All This Time Honey
57.) Youre Just a Hot Air Balloon
58.) Never Let You Go
59.) Stone Cold... Feet?
60.) Yours are the Sweetest Eyes
61.) My Fairy King (Part One)
62.) My Fairy King (PartTwo)
63.) In the Lap of the Gods
64.) Time Waits for No One
Not an update...
65.) The Show Must Go On
PREVIEW
So, like hi, im slow

22.)Mama, I'm Gonna Be Your Slave

1.4K 54 14
By OneOfMyLies

Cherie:

I can't believe this is happening. He's here! It's really him. I wasn't even sure on stage whether I was hallucinating or not. The man I was staring at had short cut hair and a mustache but his eyes had drew me in, they're were so familiar. And now, here he stood in front of me while I tried to make a run for it to head back home.

We both stood in the doorway, staring at each other. Neither one of us knew what to do next.

"Omg look! Look it's Freddie Mercury!," one of the girls behind me was jumping up and down excitedly pointing at Freddie. I watched as his face quickly morphed into a fake mask with a smile.

Everyone crowded around us now and I let myself get pushed to the side. I looked on as the girls went crazy over him, pulling him every which way asking for pictures and autographs a few of them even flirting with him. He looked up and caught my eye and his expression changed to one I couldn't decipher. It looked like he was really worried or in some sort of pain. He looked at me like he was scared I'd run away.

Should I? Should take off running at the first chance once he was in the middle of the crowd of women throwing themselves at him?

"Thank you, thank you, ladies!," he boasted with a hearty laugh. "I've really better get going now............Cherie?," he called out to me and reached his hand out for me to join him.

I hesitated, perhaps for a bit to long, because he let his hand fall back to his side and the girls were now staring at me with bright eyes, waiting for my response. "Girl, you better get that man before I do," Alice, one of the girls I was closest with , whispered in my ear and nudged my body forward.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to embarrass him. Then again he surely deserves it! Not wanting to be the center of attention anymore, I walked towards the door to make my exit. He looked at me like a lost puppy, big eyes following my every step.
"You coming?," I called over my shoulder and he scooted behind me as we walked out of the place.

Once outside, he tried to grab me by my waist in a hug. I felt his arms wrap around me and that all too familiar warmth washed over my body. I didn't hug him back, though. I just let my arms hang in the air around him as he squeezed me so tightly. I had to keep a straight head about this. What the hell was he doing here? How did he know where to find me?

He pulled away when he noticed I wasn't going to hug him back. His face look so sad, his brows creased and his lips straightened into a tight line.
"Cherie..please..look I..," his pleading eyes begged me to hear him out. I couldn't do this to my heart again!

"No..Fred..not here..," I looked around to see there was still a decent amount of people hanging about. The last thing I needed was another tabloid magazine running pictures of us together.

I turned to walk in to the parking lot, reaching for my keys in my purse. I put the key in the locked door slot and climbed in the car turning it on. I heard a knock at the passenger window and seen Freddie giving me a timid little smile pointing his finger downward as if to tell me to lower the window. "C-can I come with you? Please..Cherie...I just want..I need to talk with you..please!," I felt a new sense of power over the man as I watched him beg for my attention.

I don't know how it is that he gets to play with my heart the way he does, but I was putty in his hands. If only he knew... but, I wouldn't show it. Not as long as I can help it!

"Get in.," I said, unlocking the door and rolling my eyes. "Thank you," he whispered as he reached around to throw his suitcase in the back seat.

I turned the knobs on the radio and put the volume all the way up. I wasn't about to breakdown at his words while driving. No- he's the one who showed up out of the blue throwing my life off balance again. He'd have to wait til I was ready.

I didn't want to take him to my house. Rose would have a fit! She knows what I've been through these past weeks, the agony this little affair has caused me. She was my protective shield and I didn't want her to get too worked up.

Instead, I drove a little ways away to a spot I often came to stare out at the bright lights of the gleaming city below. It was quiet and peaceful up high on a tall hill about 15 minutes from home.

I refused to look in Freddie's direction the entire ride up there. I could see him twisting his fingers out of the corner of my eye and I felt the burn of his eyes on me. He was probably wondering where we were headed. For all he knew, I was driving him away to abandon him somewhere. I smirked to myself at the thought, as I pulled up on top of the hill and shut the car off.

We were quiet for a moment until I got out of the car and went to sit on the hood of it, just as I always did when I came her alone. After a few seconds, I heard Freddie open his door. He stood on his side of the car strumming his fingers on the hood..

"Well, go ahead...tell me Loverboy, why did you come here?," I asked in an icy tone. Not looking at him until I heard a sniffle.

My head turned so fast I got dizzy a sec. I looked at him standing there beside the car, he had his head down and a little hiccup escaped his lips. My heart deflated at the sound. My poor...wait- no what am I saying!? This IS all his fault in the first place!

When he still didn't answer I was getting kind of frustrated. I mean, what kind of man flies across the world to plead his case and then just stands there ignoring you the whole time??

I hopped off the hood and carefully took a few steps closer to him. He is the father of my child no matter what. I guess...I guess it is time that we'd talk about the baby...

"Hey...w-what's wrong?..," I tried my best to make my voice sound sweet as I rubbed his shoulder. I didn't expect him to grab my hand and pull me closely against him.

"Angel...," He croaked out between sobs that he was trying hard to suppress. "My angel...I...Ive so much to..to tell you I just..I don't know where to start. I-I-I don't want to lose you..," he rubbed his forehead back and forth on my shoulder as his body shuddered.

Tears were falling from my eyes now, I couldn't bare seeing him this way. I longed to see his beautiful face smile.

"Fred..I'm here...and I'm listening..," I softly whispered into his chest, desperately hoping that I wouldn't regret my words. I was letting myself get too worked up here. I knew it, but I don't know! He has my heart in his hands, even after everything that's happened...

He loosened his grip and back away, grabbing both of my hands in his. His eyebrows arched upward and he frowned at me before he spoke. He inhaled sharply through his nose and slowly released the air through his lips.

"Please...please, wait until I've finished, love" I nodded.

"I- well the honest truth is I came back for you and for..," he gestured towards my middle and placed one of his hands on my little bump rubbing it softly. His eyes seemed to well up more at this.. "and for our baby...you mmm..you have to understand, my love, all of it was a lie. Not you and me- none of that was false! I mean Paul! He lied! He lied to you about me and twice at that! I..I would never send you off with pay for your time like..like a whore. You mean SO much to me Cherie. Anything you want me to do I'll do it! No questions asked I promise you! You just have to understand..you have to believe me, darling. I would never intentionally hurt you! I've fired Paul..I've done away with him and his crowd. I even smashed his face in shortly after you left that night! Once..once Veronica had told me what he said to you..I-I completely lost it! I-I..you....please!," by this point I myself was sobbing at the wreck of a man that now knelt on the ground before me.

He wouldn't be doing such a display if he wasn't being 100% sincere..right? Right!?

I don't know what to think anymore! Was everything Paul said and did a lie then? Did Freddie not have a boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or any sort of attachments?

I put one hand on his shoulder and the other I used to raise his chin up to me. I could no longer watch him grovel on his knees.

"Freddie Mercury, don't you ever kneel down to beg someone for ANYTHING, do you hear me?," at my tone he rose to his feet. His face came up so closely to mine.

"For you..for you my Angel, only you..," he whispered, closing his eyes tightly. I watched the tears roll to the tip of his dark lashes.

"So..all of it...Paul telling me to leave BOTH times? That was all him then?," I questioned skeptically.

"Yes," he whispered looking deep into my eyes. His honey orbs omitting a devastating hopelessness.

"And the boyfriend? That was a lie too?," my heart soared full of hope that this was all true.

"Yes, my Angel. Please, I'm telling you the truth! I swear it!," I placed my finger up to his lips to shush him. His eyes followed my gaze down to his lips.

In that moment I wanted more than anything for him to kiss me. I felt myself shouting it inside: Kiss me you fool! Grab ahold of me and don't let go!!

Shaking my head, I removed my hands from him and sat back on the hood of my car. He just stood there looking at me a bit. His tears had stopped and his face was streaked with water marks, glistening against the moonlight. I didn't know where to go from here. Do I take his word and just forgive him? Well, I HAVE to forgive him either way...we're about to share a child.

Freddie's head had fallen towards the ground once more. His lip twitched with his funny little mustache now and he dug his heels into the dirt like he was assessing the situation. I opened my mouth to speak again but nothing came out, because the next thing I knew Freddie walked over to me, a clear purpose in his eyes. He walked up to the front of the car and positioned himself right in front of me. His face was so close I could feel his breath on my skin. His eyes searched mine, looking back and forth between them. I went to back up higher on the hood of the car when..his hands wrapped around me, one behind my head and the other on the small of my back. He smashed our lips together with such force and to feel the passion behind it broke me down. I kissed him back , pushing myself onto my knees to get a better advantage. I wrapped my hands around his neck and slid one down his back, between his shoulder blades. I pressed him against me as he slid his tongue into my mouth.

I couldn't get enough of him. Forever wouldn't be enough! I thrived off of his passion! His kiss is the sweetest thing I've ever known and I didn't want it to end. I didn't want us to end! If he is telling me the truth then maybe..just maybe this is okay.

I broke the kiss just then as I sobbed into his neck. He held me tightly against his body and rubbed my back soothingly. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...let me stay, please...I won't ever leave you," he reached down and brought my face to his. Placing kisses all over my face, wetting his lips with my tears, and finally a tender peck on the lips.

I looked up at him through foggy vision trying so desperately to make myself believe him. I was a fool for his love, it's true. I put my hands on both sides of his face and pulled him back into a long slow kiss. I tried to emanate every pure emotion I was feeling into the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his hands roam over my back until he held me by my butt to hold my legs in place.

We broke apart, both of us breathing heavy just staring at each other all out of breath. I smiled up at him and my heart fluttered when he finally grinned back at me. I missed him.

Sliding down the front of the car I opened my door and seen Freddie still standing in the same spot.

"Let's go home now, Papi," I smirked and sat in the car.

I watched him bite his lip and start to blush, but he made his way to the passenger seat. And I drove us home.

A/N:

What does everyone think about the reunion??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.8K 34
[COMPLETED] {CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING SO DON'T MIND THE GRAMMAR ISSUES!} This is a fanfic about Izzy meeting a man named Brian May. Their friendship g...
32.2K 1.1K 64
How did thee fare? What has thee seen? The mother of my children, three I call her name... Underneath her love, my heart did stay I love the footstep...
2.5K 119 12
Brian and Roger meet at the beach, and then a bunch of stuff happens. A bunch of weird stuff. Contains memes, memes and more memes. Surprisingly, it'...
1.2K 322 17
In 1974, Calia West, an on the rise New York artist meets Queen, a newly popular band, on their first tour of the USA. After becoming quick friends...