What It's Like To Be Liked

By Bevurlaay

Kaylee never wanted to be popular. Not once she discovered the true meaning of it. After the abrupt divorc... More

1. Detention On Day One
2. Lunch With 'Bad Boy'
3. His Elephant-Sized Ego
4. T.O.M. Problems
5. The Rain Should Stay On The Plain And Not Bother Me
6. Pieces Of Heavenly Chicken, Five Games Of Tennis And A Scooby-Doo Show
7. It's Great To Be Liked By All
8. Life's All About Risks, Right?
9. Invitation Texts Automatically Make You Cool
10. Nobody Calls Me Chicken Without Getting Turned Into One
11. The Cons Of Being At A Party (Jake's POV)
12. To Be Or Not To Be Grounded
13. You Can't Be The Troy To My Gabriella
14. Crossing 'Matchmaking' Off My List of Future Career Options
15. And Barbie Ruins Everything
16. Meet Stratonville's Drama Queen.. Er, I Mean My Mom
17. Escaping From Deadly Fieldtrips 101
18. Karma Sure Is An Ariana Webb
19. Hi, I'm Kaylee Dilt And I'll Be Your Psychotherapist For Today

IMPORTANT Author's Note

382 12 19
By Bevurlaay

Please read,

Okay, so as you may have read in my note in chapter 17, WILTBL will be put on hold probably until the end of March (i.e. when my Boards end). I am so sorry.

But hey hey hey! That doesn't mean I won't be writing at all.

I've got everything planned out on a super important piece of paper and I can assure you, I won't abandon this book. I'm too attached to it and its characters to do so.

However, there may be an update or two during the latter half of October or maybe during Christmas though (hopefully). I know a lot of you want to shoot bullets through my skull at this moment, but I really can't help it. This year will basically dictate the rest of my professional life so it's really, really crucial that I concentrate on my studies (which is almost impossible xD). I'm in the tenth grade, so here in India - that's right, I'm Indian - there's a hell lot of pressure on my shoulders. Woo hoo. So, yeah, there will be no updating for a long time. Trust me, I'm as sad as you are - maybe even sadder.

I really hope you stay with me until the end of this book. I know, most of you might not, but hey, a girl can hope, right?

*cue dramatic crying* My heartiest apologies,

~Beverly out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 468 35
It's the first day of June's senior year and everything is already going wrong. Her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life dumps her for so...
1.6K 121 34
"I pray that the last time I said goodbye was not meant forever." *** Growing up with a single parent with not much money to spare wasn't particularl...
4.9K 606 26
Taylor's father disappears one day and she takes it upon herself to find him and in the process, she loses almost everything that she had. *** When T...
3.3K 195 25
"Hey, aren't you the guy who sells T-shirts by the Academy?" Katie asks me. "Yeah ... I-I though you'd never know." I say. She's never noticed me bef...