Young love (Harry styles)

By drownful_

This story is about a girl named Zoe and Harry styles. They meet over the Internet and starts to get to know... More

Zoe
Harry
Zoe
Harry
Zoe
Zoe
Harry
Harry
Zoe
Zoe
Harry
Zoe
Zoe
Harry
Zoe
Harry
Harry
Zoe
Harry
Harry

Zoe

9 0 0
By drownful_

"I'm gonna fix this Zoe....I'll fix this.." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

1 year later.

It's been a year. An entire year since it happened....I really want to just stay in bed all day..but I have school so I know I won't be able to.

Me and Harry have been together for 8 months now. He moved out here just 5 months ago. He had his own apartment that's only 5 minutes away from where I live. When I end up sleeping at his place I always tell my parents I'm at Leas house.

I stand up and walk into my bathroom and starts getting ready for school. I brush my teeth wash my face. As I look in the mirror I just stand there looking at my body. Most of the bruises have gone away. I try not to look at my body a lot because it just makes me remember all of the awful things that happened.

I'm grateful to have Harry....we have been dating for almost a year now and he hasn't tried to do anything yet. I mean yes we kiss and make out and he might of felt me up one or twice. But he says until my ready he will wait for as long as it takes. I've thought about it before...

Tomorrow is a special night.. It's Harry's birthday I've already got him a present.

I snap back into reality and realize Harry will be here in 20 minutes. I rush around my room throwing on any clothes that I find. I get downstairs and walk outside and he's waiting in his car I smiles and get in the front seat. "Hey babe" kisses him he smiles.

"Hey baby. I missed you I haven't seen you all weekend" he holds my hand as he pulls off out of my driveway. "I know I've been doing homework and stuff"

My stomach grumbles and I move a little in my seat. "Did you not eat anything again? Zoe come on we have talked about this before. Eat before I pick you up." I can tell he's annoyed by the way he is talking I sigh. "I'm sorry I forgot. I'm not even hungry anyways.

"I don't care your gonna eat something." He pulls into a cafe parking lot and he gets out. He comes back 5 minutes later with a bagel and cream cheese on it and he hands it to me. "Thanks baby" I smile at him I start eating. We get to school a little late but we both rush to class.

By the end up the day I'm not feeling to well. I walk to Harry's car and he's already waiting for me I get in and buckle up without saying anything. "Zoe? You ok babe?" I cover my face with my hands and nod. "Yea yea...just not feeling to well..." I feel hot. Really hot. I roll down the window and take off my jacket fanning myself with my hands. "You don't look so good."

"I'm fine. Can I stay at your place tonight?" I look up at him. "Sure yea that's fine."

We drive to Harry's apartment when we get there as soon as we get inside I drop my bag and walks straight into his room. I open his closet and grade one of his white shirts I strip down to only my bra and lace underwear. I can feel Harry staring at me I turn around and look at him

"Babe....." Bites my lip. "You know how I feel when u stare at me when I'm changing." I giggle and pull his shirt over my head and takes off my shoes and lays on his bed. He smiles at me and climbs on top of me and starts kissing me.

I kiss him. Slowly and passionately he runs his hand up my thigh I let out a small moan into his mouth he moves to my neck and starts leaving love bites. I moan again

"Harry...I think I'm ready. I know I said we should wait for a while but I want you..I need you.. " I can tell he is shocked by the words I am saying. "Are you sure Zoe?.. Because I'm ok with waiting ba.." I cut him off my kissing him hard. "I'm sure babe..."

He reaches over me and gets a small packet out of his night stand. After he puts the condom on and we are both naked he positions himself by my entrance. I breath deep and nod. He enters me slowly and starts moving I moan so does he.

"Are you ok?....we can stop if you not ok." I shake my head "I'm fine baby just keep on going" he nods and starts moving faster I moan his name and he goes a little deeper

"I'm almost there baby..." He says I pull at his hair and moan again. "Let go babe.." He moans and we both reach out highs at the same time. "I love you Zoe"

I stare at him smiling this is the first time he has every said I love you. "I..I love you to Harry." Smiles and we lay there cuddled up next to each other.

I really do love him. I don't know what I would do without him. We both start to fall asleep as Harry whispers he loves me one more time in my ear I smile before drifting off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 38.9K 32
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
468K 38.6K 106
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
363K 16.3K 137
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
598K 7.9K 100
This book contains Smut, Fluff, and Angst. It has stories for Male and GN readers.