Over the Fence ||J•B||

By TheDivaa

You got a call from one of your best friends who's in real estate and wants you to help her with this client... More

Chapter 1 "New Neighbors"
Chapter 2 "House Tour"
Chapter 3 "My House Part 1"
Chapter 4 "My House Part 2"
Chapter 5 "Cup of Tea?"
Chapter 6 "Plans Change"
Chapter 7 "Intimate"
Chapter 8 "Don't Stop"
Chapter 9 "Secret's Out" Part 1
Chapter 10 "Secret's Out" Part 2
Chapter 11 "Tell Me What?"
Chapter 12 "Nothing's Hidden Forever"
Chapter 13 "Hidden Thoughts"
Chapter 14 "Taste Buds"
Chapter 16 "Cling On To Me"
Chapter 17 "Housewarming Party!"
Chapter 18 "What A Night"
Chapter 19 "Wedding Bells"
Chapter 20 "I Don't Care"
Chapter 21 "Date"
Chapter 22 "No Hard Feelings"
Chapter 23 "Amuse Me"
Chapter 24 "Let's ride first, play second and eat third."
Chapter 25 "Let's play first, ride second and eat third."
Chapter 26 "Let's eat first, ride second and play third."
Chapter 27 "Happy Ending"
Chapter 28 "Cruisin' the Sea"
Chapter 29 "Two Strangers"
Chapter 30 "Aqua..."
Chapter 31 "My Last Maui"
Chapter 32 "The Proposal"
Chapter 33 "Divided"
Chapter 34 "Give Me a Break"
Unspoken Truth

Chapter 15 "Surprise Visit"

39 7 13
By TheDivaa

It was almost three in the afternoon, as the three of us are on our way back to Justin's place. On our way during the car ride, we discussed on which movie we should watch since none of us had seen one in a long time, we don't know what good movies are there to watch. Kaylyn was feeling for an action movie while Justin was feeling for comedy while I was feeling for __(insert a movie genre you are feeling to watch at the moment)__.

"Fine, how about when we reached to the movie theatre we choose the one that have less people in it at the time and it's something three of us don't mind watching." I suggested and the both of them agreed on it. Once we all agreed on it, then it doesn't matter. "Oh I should get a jacket too." I said as Kaylyn pulled up by Justin's house. "Good idea, grab one for me please." Kaylyn said. "Okay, I'll be you guys back here." I said.

We got out of the car with Kaylyn and Justin going to the same direction and for me, I would be going the opposite. It didn't take long before I got back to the spot where Kaylyn had parked her car but there was no sigh of them. They must still be inside probably choosing the right jacket to wear, so I decided I should go inside too. The front door was unlocked so I opened it and stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

I heard a faint of voices coming from the main room, but it sounded like there was more than two people. I quickly pressed my back against the wall and slowly drift my head to the edge of the wall to eavesdrop hopping that it's not some burglary just in case. "No, I'm fine mom." It's what I heard from the conversation. "Mom?" I whispered to myself but what I thought was whispering isn't because the voices stopped chattering and I tried to take a peak into the main room but all I see were four pairs of eyes staring back at me. I awkwardly jumped out behind the wall and greeted myself.

"Hi!." I said and gave a huge semi-circle wave in the air towards to unknown strangers standing between Kaylyn and Justin. "Hello." The smiling lady said who is next to Justin. There was a silence for a couple of seconds and mainly staring. I looked at Kaylyn and then at Justin hoping they should get an idea that I'm feeling uncomfortable. Then Justin finally snapped out of it first and introduced us.
"Mom, dad, this is Y/N. My neighbor and friend. Y/N, this is my mother and father." He said introducing us to each other as he speak I shook hands with each one of them. "Wow, I didn't know Justin's parents were so young." I said looking at them and walked next to Kaylyn who also seemed surprise as me as well as Justin. "Well, we had him at a pretty young age, but thanks haha." Justin's father replied. "Uh, looks like you want some privacy with you son. Kaylyn and I'll just be in the other room." I said while dragging Kaylyn by her arm out of the room.

"Kaylyn, how did this happen?" I asked as we are walking down the hallway which is probably leading us to the kitchen.

"At first, we just entered his house. Then we heard some chattering so we thought that someone or some people may have broke into his house so we laid low and stayed quiet." Kaylyn said while searching through the fridge for some food but continued telling the story. "We weren't armed so just in case we went and got some umbrellas." Kaylyn took two cans of soda for us to drink and then searched the cupboards. "Wow this place is empty." She said finally stopped and sat down opening her can of soda. "Don't tell me you're hungry even when we just came from a eating a bunch of food." I said. 

"Neh, I just feel like eating something crunchy at the moment." She said. "But hey, let's continue." 

"So before we even got to sneak into another room, then caught us." Kaylyn said shaking her head. "Wow, you two are baddd. What happens when a situation like that actually happens. You two are going to be dead meat." I said and decided to open my can of soda now that I've gotten thirsty. "Yeah, I should start taking self-defense class." Kaylyn said sipping on her soda. "How'd they even get in here. The security must be bad...." I said sounding a bit worried. "Oh no, the security guard is bad. They say they are Justin's parents and they left their keys and their son isn't answering so the guard decided to let them in only this once." 

"Uh, hey guys?" A voice came with a knocking on the wall and it was Justin. "I didn't know this was going to happen, but you two can go to the movies. I'll just stay with my parents." Justin said walking into the kitchen and also grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Are you sure? We'll feel terrible leaving you behind." I said. "Nah, it's all good. My parents were just worried about this Hailey situation, that's why they came to check on me." Justin said also sipping on the can of soda in sync with Kaylyn. "Aww, such loving parents. Wish I had that." Kaylyn said. I shoot Kaylyn a look, that was unexpected for her to say. "Oh. I'm sorry." Justin said. "Oh no, her parents aren't dead. She just have some difficult relations with them." I said making sure he knows the right information. "They are dead to me." Kaylyn said snapping at the end. 

"I'll be fine, go ahead have fun see the movie." Justin said shooing us off of the chairs. "You guys are going to see a movie?" A voice came popping in and it was Justin's mother. "Yeah, you want to come?" Kaylyn asked shooting a smile at Justin. "No, you kids go have fun. Even you Justin." She said. "Then what are you two going to do?" Justin asked. "I'll be spending the night with one go my gal pal, but I don't know about your father." She said. "I'm going to meet up some friends to and crash by them tonight." Justin's father said popping up from behind Justin's mother. "You two are welcome to use the guest rooms if you want." Justin said. "No it's okay. I'll see you girls tomorrow." Justin's mom said and waved leaving the kitchen with Justin's father following. 

"Wow, your parents are chill." Kaylyn said. "Well they're just going to be here until Hailey is back." He said. "Oh yeah, when is she coming back? Will she be able to make it to her own housewarming party too?" I asked. "Unfortunately no, her flight will be landing on Saturday morning I think." Justin replied. "Okay, well come on boy get your jacket. We're going to see a movie." Kaylyn said before exciting the kitchen and I followed along with Justin. 

"Call me if you need anything okay, I'll see you two Saturday for lunch." Justin said waving towards them as the three of us walked away to Kaylyn's car while the two of them exit the gates and to their own car. "I can't believe both your parents think alike to come on the same day." I said getting into the car. "I know right, guess right timing." Kaylyn said starting the engine. This time I was sitting at the back with Justin to make sure he's really okay as he said he is. "Or they know I'm having a party tomorrow so they both came the day before hoping to get an invite." Justin said and started to crackle a laugh as we both joined in on him. 

"So did you invite them?" I asked looking at him. "No, I don't know if I should." He said. "Why not?" I asked him, I thought he would've invited them since it's tomorrow and they're in town for a bit. "I just think it's weird you know. Having both your parents at your party when you know sooner or later it's going to get wild." Justin said. "Wild party! Woo! Looking forward to that!" Kaylyn shouted through the car. "Shh! You shouldn't be shouting while driving." I said. "Hehe, sorry babe but I haven't had a wild party since college." She said. 

After watching the movie ____

What movie did you three watched?

-- After --

-- Isn't It Romantic --

-- Avengers: Endgame --

-- Dumbo --

We grabbed dinner and was heading home, Kaylyn would be spending the night with me. It's getting late and we got a lot to do tomorrow. I was droopy, sleeping next Justin with my head on his right shoulder. Nothing like a nice cool night drive. 

--=-=-=----=-=--=-=-===-=-=----=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-==----=-=====-=--==-----=-=-=-=-===-=-----=--=

I know this is short but I don't know why it is short. I've been absent a bit more now that there's so much going on. There's definitely going to be other chapters that are way long so don't worry if you are into that.

I hope you enjoy reading this story and I'm happy if you've made it here this far knowing that you're here with me during the journey.

If you enjoy this story or this chapter, don't forget to give it a likey, a comment if you want and shareeee with other fellow readers whom you might think will enjoy reading this story.

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 4.1K 103
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
416K 7.5K 99
THE PICTURE OF YOU - a Rafe Cameron story - ••••• ••••• ••••• ••••• When Rafe Cameron fell wildly in love with Myra Maybank, two worlds collided, a p...
2.1M 86.7K 128
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
380K 19.3K 120
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...