Pal Ek Pal (manan FS)

By Misslazyhead

Welcome to read the beautiful love story of manan. Please peep in to know about other details . More

***Shot 1***

*** Shot 2 ***

238 17 1
By Misslazyhead

Hey people. Your Swara is back. Very sorry for getting late but I had reasons.

So now I will start.

In previous part we have seen that Manik decided to propose Nandu and is waiting for her and here in nandu's home her parents are discussing about an alliance she got and she too said yes for her parents.

At present

Nandu after bidding bye to her mom and dad opens door to go to meet Manik but gets stunned by seeing Manik already standing at entrance with a blank face.

Nandu's p.o.v

Shit. He is here. I am dead. He hates me for making him wait every time but I will always do it. I think he is angry.

Aww how handsome he looks in this dress. Shut up nandu he is your best friend stop your dirty thoughts. Wait, but there is no expression on his face. Why he is looking blankly at me?

There are some emotions in his eyes which I cannot understand. What happened to him?

Nandu's p.o.v ends.

Srujan comes to Nandu by seeing her standing still near door.

Sru: Doll what happened? Why you stood there?

Then Nandu came from her la la land. 
Then both father and daughter sees Manik standing still being awkward.

Srujan slightly hits on nandu's head.

Sru: Pagal ladki. Manik is standing there don't know from when and you lost in some world not even inviting him in. When will you grow up?

Nandu by rubbing her head pouts and holds manik's hand and drags him in.

Nan : Dad relax ok. He is my friend I know him well. And ha we are going to my room ask mom to send some snacks for him. 

Nandu's room

She takes Manik to her room and all the while Manik is silent and just observing her with unknown emotions in his eyes.

Nandu and Manik sat in nandu's balcony which is attached to her room in couch. She sat close to Manik by holding his arms and by leaning on his shoulder.

Couch in balcony

Manik is seeing her every move keenly and silently.

Nan: Mannu what happened? Why are you so silent?

Then by listening his name Manik came from his silent mode and kept blank face.

Ma : No nothing much.

Nandu moves her head up and observes him for a second.

Nan : Mannu I know you very well. There is something which you are hiding from me. I can see it in your eyes. What is it?

Manik gets up from  couch and stands near the railing.

Ma : Nothing nannu.  You say do you want to say something to me?

Nandu thinks for sometime about his reaction and then decided to tell him.

Nan : Ha mannu. Just now I got to know that .....

Meanwhile nandu's mom came their with snacks and drinks.

Rekha : Manik beta how are you? You came after so many days. Don't say that you forgot us.

Manik gave a side hug to her .

Man: No aunty. How can I forget you guys? It's just that I am little busy in this concerts and albums.

Rek: It's ok. Anyway I think nandu told you that her marriage is going to be fixed. She also said yes. You are her best friend you have to take care of all the responsibilities.

By hearing this Manik looked at Nandu in pained expression and nandu gets shocked.

Nan: Mom... please

Rek: What ? You didn't tell him till now? Fine I am leaving you guys carry on.

Soon rekha left from there.

After she left Nandu immediately hugged Manik.

Nan: I am so sorry manik. I know that you are hurt that I didn't even told you till now. This is what I am going to say you before. Trust me i never want to hurt you.

Manik without hugging her back stood like statue without any emotions.

Manik p.o.v

How can I say to you nandu that I am not hurt that you didn't inform me before but I am actually deeply hurt that you said yes to someone without even thinking about me.

Did you never felt the love I have for you? Did you never seen love for you in my eyes like ever? How can I see you in someone arms when I cannot even see anyone giving a glance to you?

It hurts nandu. Arghhh...... it is hurting damn lot. You are mine only mine but now I cannot say this to you. How happily I came to you to say that I love you I love you very much and I am possessive to you. But when I came I heard your talks with your parents and you saying yes to someone.

It's true that I love you nandu but I cannot be selfish. You never felt love towards me so it's ok I just want your happiness nothing else. If your happiness lies in him then its fine.  I can sacrifice my love.

Manik p.o.v ends.

Nandu seen him got lost in some thoughts. She is thinking that he is hurt and worried but not getting what is the reason.

Nan : Mannu what happened? Where are you lost? Look I know you are upset with this sudden marriage news but talk to me mannu. Please let it out.

Manik hugged her tight and joined their foreheads.

Man: Nannu I can never get upset on you and you know that right.

She nods her head still being in his arms.

Man: It was just that this news is a shock to me. It means we now no longer be like besties and I cannot get to meet you like anytime I want.

We cannot talk through phones at nights.

We cannot go to long trips alone only we two.

I cannot sneak into your room like before.

You will get someone to share all your secrets and problems with him.

And the fact that hurting me more is that now you don't need me anymore beside you.

Nandu got shocked listening him and strongly pushed him like he stumbled a little in order to maintain balance.

Nan : (angrily) What nonsense are you talking? Have you gone mad? Listen Mr Manik malhotra it will be always you who will do these ever like every time.

No one I repeat no one can take your place in my life even in my life. I dare you to speak more these stupid talks I will kick your ass you dumb head.

Nothing is going to be changed even if you want ok. You cannot get rid of me so easily. Manan is forever humesha humesha.

Manik at one second got amused by her talks. How he wished to be with her for lifetime. How he dreamt to see their humesha being her side. But alas it is never going to happen.

Manik again came to her and hugged her tight while she trying to get out of his arms by beating him.

Man: Acha ok I am sorry my tigress relax. I will be with you for lifetime that's my promise ok.

He lifted her chin and saw her having tears.

Man: (By rubbing her tears) you know that I hate your tears nannu. Then why you will do this to me ha.

Nan: Because of you idiot. Dare you say those words again. I will kill you.

Man : Fine my cutie pie. Now give your sweet smile.

She smiles cutely by pulling his cheeks and giving kiss on his cheeks. He smiled in content and hugged her again tight.

Their moment was disturbed by nandu's dad who came to call them.

Sru: Doll just now I have talked with ansh and his family. He is not willing to meet you formally.  He wants to talk to you in personal so he asked if you like to meet him for dinner tonight. 

What do you want? Will you meet him?

By listening her dad's words manik and nandu both looks each other not knowing what to say.

But Nandu decided something and turns to her dad.

Nan: Okay dad I am ok for going to dinner.

Manik closed his eyes feeling suffocated of thinking about their dinner together.

Sru: Okay doll i will inform him.

He turns to leave but nandu stops him .

Nan: But dad I have a condition. 

Both srujan and manik looked at her confused.

Nan: I will go to meet him only if manik joins me for dinner.

This gave shock to both of them. Manik never expected that this will turns out to be like this.

He is not getting whether to feel happy that he can be with nandu now and can see if she is really happy with this alliance or not.

Or to feel sad that he have to face this "dinner date" situation half heartedly.

But Srujan Mishra is thinking something else.

Screen splits in determined face of Nandu, confused/stunned face of Manik and 

lost face of Srujan. 

What is going to happen next ?

So signing off for today guys. Meet you guys again soon.

Keep reading and please press the star and give your comments please. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
134K 4.6K 33
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
1.2M 39.1K 102
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
448K 37.6K 103
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)