Resist you - Ended.

By stevxiee

This is a Stevepop story, currently paused and under editing. Without any warning or hesitation he got u... More

O . N . Σ
T . W . O
T . H . Я . Σ . Σ
F . O . U . Я
F . I . V . Σ
S . I . X
S . Σ . V . Σ . N
Σ . I . G . H . T
N.I.N.Σ
T.Σ.N
Σ.L.Σ.V.Σ.N
T.W.Σ.L.V.Σ
T.H.I.Я.T.Σ.Σ.N
F.O.U.Я.T.Σ.Σ.N
F.I.F.T.Σ.Σ.N
S.I.X.T.Σ.Σ.N
S.Σ.V.Σ.N.T.Σ.Σ.N
Σ.I.G.H.T.Σ.Σ.N
N.I.N.Σ.T.Σ.Σ.N
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y O.N.Σ
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y T.W.O
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y F.O.U.Я
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y F.I.V.Σ
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y S.I.X
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y S.Σ.V.Σ.N
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y Σ.I.G.H.T
T.W.Σ.N.T.Y N.I.N.Σ
T . H . I . Я . T . Y

T.W.Σ.N.T.Y T.H.Я.Σ.Σ

709 12 0
By stevxiee

     ⤷Soda's P.O.V

     After that fight, I wanted to just fall asleep. It was way to much, and now I'm gonna have the worst headache. The gang came back inside with me, asking questions and Darry tended to my wounds.

     "What was that about?" "What happened between you guys?" "Are you guys good?"

     Johnny came back inside and told us that Steve had left. I felt like a total tool, it's not that I don't love him. It's the fact that if I told him I do, then I would know that this is a serious thing. And we might wanna be together for real, and then people would have to know.

     I tried hard to lie. But it wasn't easy, and eventually I went to bed. With a bag of peas on my knuckles. When

     I got to bed though, I couldn't sleep. So much to think about, and by the time I did. The last thing that I remember thinking about, was of course.

     Motherfucking Steve.

     ⤷168

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 246 18
˗ˏˋ🥤ˎˊ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, sodapop curtis has had a crush oh his best friend, athena laurier for as long as he can remember, one day he decides to mak...
530 2 12
"'Cause I'm not worth fighting for." His lips met mine softly, lingering only for heartbeats until he leaps out of the truck and heads toward the oth...
20.9K 477 26
I walk into the house, drunk, banged up, and late for curfew. It was a month after my parents died, I was fourteen and just came back from a wild par...
4K 106 16
❝ i look around, but it's you i can't replace. ❞ ↳ every breath you take; the police - ⌞ i knew better. i shouldn't have been falling for steve rand...