Elevator Game: Down 'N Deeper...

By maiynesong

The story gets down and deeper... - ☟︎ - Sequel of Elevator Game A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror AU Inspired by the... More

floor (-00)
1 부
floor (-01)
floor (-02)
floor (-03)
2 부
floor (-04)
floor (-05)
floor (-06)
floor (-07)
floor (-08)
floor (-09)
floor (-010)
3 부
floor (-011)
floor (-012)
f i n
updated q&a !

floor (-013)

2.9K 188 303
By maiynesong

"JUNGKOOK, PLEASE can you kindly tell us what's happening right now? Because I still don't get why we boys are here digging up Taehyung's grave?" Seokjin asks in between pants, as he continues to shovel.

"You think the girls will be safe right? Jieun and Irene are there anyway." Jimin asks as he also continues shoveling, thinking about the three girls especially Chaeyoung.

"Yeah, they will. Jieun and Irene had done so much. I trust them." Yoongi says, "But seriously Jungkook, can you tell us what's happening."

Jungkook halts and looks up to his hyungs, "Lisa contacted me. Just like what happened to Chaeyoung and Lisa back then. Lisa said I should... dig up Taehyung hyung's grave."

"Are you sure that it's OUR Lalisa, though? What if it's just the front but it's actually the devil." Hoseok says but Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I'm sure it's my Lalice. I know it's Lisa." And Jungkook continues to shovel hard so the boys didn't bother to question it and digs deeper.

The six of them kept digging, and quickly before even anyone sees what they're doing. As they keep digging and when Jungkook's shovel hits the ground again, a thud was heard.

This made the boys' eyes widened and immediately wipes off the dirt. And they can now finally see the top of the coffin.

When they finally cleared up everything, they all look at each other as they slowly open the coffin. They are expecting that all that is left from Taehyung's body is his bones now since it's already have been more than a month. But they are shocked to see...

Taehyung's complete body...

A not-so pale skin color...

Lips in pale pink...

All hair is still there...

And it's just like they are looking at Taehyung who's only been sleeping and does not look dead at all.

+ + +

TAEHYUNG is now in the torture room once again. He feels so weak and betrayed. But how can he be betrayed? It's the devil's fault- no, it's his fault.

For him, it's his fault.

The whole time he's only looking at Lisa, the girl he had liked for a long time. Yes, he liked her, but there's a "d" at the end of the word for a reason. He did like Lisa, but not anymore.

He didn't know how it faded. But within the span of being in the otherworld, he had done a lot of thinking because that's the only entertainment he has aside from sleeping.

He only thought about his friends, how precious they were to him. And he can also see Lisa and Jungkook being happy together despite him being gone. Surprisingly, he wasn't jealous. He used to be, but not anymore.

You can say he became mature. He wasn't jealous or anything. Instead, he accepted that Jungkook has won Lisa's heart and that both of them are happy. And that's what makes him happy.

He didn't really think about love and all. He only thought and cared for his friends and family and their safety. He wished he could've helped to stop Lucifer from his plans, but he can't. Instead, he hid.

And that's why he's only feeling disappointment in himself. Right now, he could only ask for God's help. He always did and he gotta admit it's taking him so long. He also thought maybe God abandoned him, but remembering what the pastor at Chaeyoung's church said, he'll trust him in the end.

"So darling, what shall we do with him before going to our Hell Home?" Lucifer says in his deep voice.

Lisa looks at Taehyung in the eyes, still having the blank face one as he walks slowly towards Taehyung, "We shall..."

As she slowly walks forward towards him, Taehyung can only beg for her using his eyes to stop and wake up. Hoping that she would see that it's her friend, and he needs help.

Lucifer and Taehyung wait for her reply as Lisa is now just a feet away from Taehyung. Lisa looks at him, her face darkening as she says,

"หนี [H̄nī]"

"What did you say, darling?" Lucifer asks, completely having no idea what Lisa said.

Taehyung didn't understand it either, but he felt like he heard that accent coming from Lisa as well. And he already knew what language she used, but what did she say?

All of a sudden, a smirk grows on Lisa's face. It sent shivers down Taehyung's spine and became more confused than he already is.

Lisa slowly turns around, making Lucifer the smirk on her face. Even the devil, who is mischievous, is also confused at the blonde's attitude.

Lisa then starts saying some words that both the devil and Taehyung don't understand.

"ข้าแต่พระบิดาของข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลาย
พระองค์สถิตในสวรรค์
พระนามพระองค์จงเป็นที่สักการะ
พระอาณาจักรจงมาถึง
ขอให้ทุกสิ่งเป็นไปตามน้ำพระทัย
ในแผ่นดินเหมือนในสวรรค์
ขอประทานอาหารประจำวัน
แก่ข้าพเจ้าทั้งหลายในวันนี้
โปรดยกโทษข้าพเจ้า
เหมือนข้าพเจ้ายกให้ผู้อื่น
อย่าปล่อยให้ข้าพเจ้าถูกการผจญ
แต่โปรดช่วยให้พ้นภัย"

Lucifer suddenly starts to feel weak, but he's not even realizing it. Both male still did not understand what Lisa just said, but it was all clear now when she said,

"Amen."

She had recited a prayer.

Lucifer feels his souls inside him weaken that made him groan in pain and fell to the floor. Lisa acts quickly and gets an ax by the table where all the weapons are at and immediately break Taehyung's chains and swiftly killing other demons with it.

"Let's go!!" Lisa yells as he pulls Taehyung up.

Taehyung, even in his weak condition, still manage to get up with the help of Lisa and run.

"GET THAT B¡TCH AND THAT BA%TARD!" They hear the devil's scream as they ran through the halls.

They then feel the demon minions following them making them run faster.

It only seemed like it was yesterday when Lisa and Jungkook were running away from that woman. And now she's running with Taehyung away from that demon man.

Lisa can remember well the what-seems-like long-but-are-actually-not-in-real-life hallway. They then see the elevator at the distance which urged them to run faster.

faster...

and faster...

Until they got in the elevator and closed the door successfully.

The two catch their breath as the elevator descends to the first floor. Once they did, Lisa quickly presses 4 and continues on.

This time, no demons had followed them. It feels weird but they just thought that maybe God is now answering their prayers.

As they reach the fifth floor, Taehyung faces Lisa as he says, "I-I'm sorry."

With that, Taehyung fades. On the way to the first floor, all Lisa could do was cry in relief. And as she reaches the first floor, she saw the receptionist and the busy night street outside and she didn't hesitate to run.

Of course without looking back.

The receptionist was probably looking at her like crazy as she ran outside the building and pants. There she cried and cried. She feels so tired but at least,

"It's finished." Lisa looks up to the night sky as she mouths a "thank you" to the above.

She didn't know how long she was out there, but long enough for her to see the now-complete boys who had just arrive.

Despite her being tired, she still manages to smile and get up and hugs Jungkook tight. And they all happily went up to Seokjin's apartment, accompanying the weak Taehyung and Lisa.

As they arrive at Seokjin's unit, the eleven of them all did a group hug as Jieun and Irene look at them with a smile.

+ + +

mayne's note:
if y'all are confused, Taehyung vanishes in the elevator leaving Lisa because his soul is going back to his body. That's why Lisa didn't really hesitate to leave the elevator since she knows that.

also if you're wondering as well at what was going on with Lisa's mind, she suddenly thought of an idea. and that is she remembered that demons don't really speak in a lot of languages. Thinking that they are all in Korea, the demon can only speak in Korean. And so being a Thai has an advantage for her, hence, the devil hadn't seen it coming.

Also, หนี means to escape. So Lisa is actually saying, "We shall... escape."

This is actually true. That's why they say that if you're being followed by a ghost, you should transfer to another country or continent.

Or maybe I'm wrong, idk. But anyway, this is not the end yet. swipe to the right to read the epilogue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 8.7K 25
"I welcome you into my home. But not into my body." "Come now." Everything was fun and games. Until the game was no longer theirs. © 2020 by SATANYA™
96K 5.5K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
19.7K 931 15
Short Story Series #1: The 12th Friend (REVISED) A group of friends would always have each other's back. That's what they are. 7 boys and 4 girls. N...
856 65 11
Twelve friends, always support each other, love each other and have each other's back. What happens when one of them is forced to play a horrific gam...