From Besties to Enemies

By FxckMxffinBoy

Scarlet is best friends with Shawn Mendes. She knows all of the lyrics to most of his songs. When he introduc... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Hanging with Shawn
Chapter 3: A few weeks later
Chapter 4: A Fantastic Surprise
Chapter 5: At The Airport
Chapter 6: A Day In Auckland
Chapter 7: In Hawaii
Chapter 8: Day 1 At Magcon
Chapter 9: Later That Night
Chapter 10: A Day To Myself Kinda
Chapter 11: The Next Day
Not A Chapter
Chapter 12: Back Home
Chapter 13: The Waterfall
Chapter 14: Drama
Chapter 15: Concert Day
Chapter 16: At The Hospital
Chapter 17: A Good Thing
Chapter 18: A Day With Liam
Chapter 19: A Tour?
Chapter 20: My Birthday
Chapter 21: An Australian Tour
Chapter 22: At Magcon
Chapter 23: Enemies
Chapter 24: A New Life
Chapter 25: A Reunion
Chapter 26: Apologies and Lovers
Chapter 27: Another Magcon Event
Chapter 28: End Of Magcon Reunion
Chapter 29: The Next Day
Authors Note
1K

Chapter 2: Meeting Magcon Boys

313 6 0
By FxckMxffinBoy

Shawns POV:

I tell Scarlet to close her eyes as we pull up outside the Magcon house. 'Can I open them,' she asks. 'Nope,' I reply, 'I'll lead you to the door.' I get out, walk round to Scarlets side, and help her up to the door. I knock twice on the door then we walk in. The guys are sitting in the lounge on the couches. They all look over and stand up. 'Can I open my eyes yet,' I hear Scarlet whine. Cam and Nash silently laugh. 'I guess so,' I say. She opens her eyes. The first thing she says is...

Scarlets POV:

I open my eyes and say, 'so... What's the surprise?' Shawn looks at me with a look of utter disappointment. I laugh. 'Im kidding. Don't look at me like that.' He stops looking sad and smiles. I turn around and look at the Magcon boys. Well... They're definitely taller than I expected. Shawn clears his throat. 'Guys this is Scarlet,' he says, 'Scarlet meet, Na...' I interrupt. 'I know who they are. Your my best friend I do watch your videos.' I give Shawn a look of stupidity. The boys all laugh. We head into the lounge and sit down. I sit between Shawn and Cam.

'So... Scarlet,' Matt says, 'how long have you known Shawn for?' 'A long time,' I say laughing. 'Just over 9 years,' Shawn corrects. I frown. 'What,' Shawn asks? 'I was just thinking about something,' I say. 'What,' Nash asks? 'I just realised I have a recording session at 2:30 and its 2:00pm,' I say. 'A recording session,' Carter asks confused? 'Yeah a recording session. Like the ones Shawn does,' I say as if its the most obvious thing in the world. 'Oh,' all the boys say. I lean over and whisper to Shawn, 'can you drop me off please?' 'Sure,' he answers.

*20 Minutes Later (at the studio)*

Shawns POV:

I sit in the booth with David (Scarlets Manager) and listen to Scarlet sing. After about 2 minutes I realise she's doing a cover of my song "Life Of The Party."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 147 28
This is not like every other magcon fan-fiction lets just say its filled with love and hate. you may cry towards the end. this story has a sequel to...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
5K 129 29
*Rewritten* Madison Gray has been bullied since grade sixth by her two ex best friends. They pushed her to her braking pointer the end of her eighth...
74K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...