Newark: Become Human x reader

healthygrilmaddie

Based on Detroit become human. I don't own any of the characters. Besides my own. Еще

Chapter 1- The Hostage
Chapter 2-Opening
Chapter 3- Shades of Color
Chapter 4-A New Home
Chapter 5- The Painter
Chapter 6- Partners
Chapter 7- Stormy Night
Chapter 8- Broken
Chapter 9- The Interrogation
Chapter 10- Fugitives
Chapter 11- From the Dead
Chapter 12- Waiting for Mark and Y/N...
Chapter 13- On the run
Chapter 14- White Field
Chapter 15- The Nest
Chapter 16- Time to decide
Chapter 17- Carver
Chapter 18- Russian Roulette
Chapter 19- Spare Parts
Chapter 20- The Eden Club
Chapter 21- The Pirate's Cove
Chapter 22- The Bridge
Chapter 23- The Horseshoe Stadium
Chapter 24- Public Enemy
Chapter 25- Midnight Train (Don't Stop Believing)
Chapter 27- Meet Philips
Chapter 28- Freedom March
Chapter 29- Last Chance, Sean
Chapter 30- Crossroads
Chapter 31- Night of the Soul
Chapter 32- Maddie leaving Newark
Chapter 33- Sean at the Cyberlife Tower
Chapter 34- Connor's Demonstration

Chapter 26-Hamilton Park

9 0 0
healthygrilmaddie

In White Field.

Kenny: Our broadcast is all over the news... Now humans know...

Maddie McWilliams: It was a mistake to reach out to them. They'll never negotiate with their slaves. We should have shown them that we're prepared to fight. 

Kenny: Violence is never the answer. Dialogue is the only way, I'm sure the humans will listen to us. Lee paid with his life... 

Maddie McWilliams: Lee gave his life for our cause. 

Kenny: What difference does that make? 

Maddie McWilliams: He's a hero! He died for the revolution - and he won't be the last! 

Kenny: I don't want a revolution that spills blood! 

Maddie McWilliams: Then live as a slave! Because if you're not willing to fight for your freedom, maybe you don't deserve it! 

Kenny: Maddie McWilliams, don't you dare- 

Connor: THAT'S ENOUGH!

Maddie McWilliams: And now... What are we gonna do?

Connor: There are five CyberLife stores across Newark. All selling us like merchandise. We're going to attack those stores and set our people free. 

Kenny: Attack stores? We've never done that before... They're probably protected, they have security systems... 

Connor: We break into five teams, one for each store. We hack their security systems and we strike... simultaneously at 2AM. No violence. We free our people, get them out of there before the police come.

When Connor and Maddie McWilliams get to Hamilton Park.

Connor: This is a night our people will remember. 

Maddie McWilliams: I've been waiting a long time for this...Connor! This way! Quick! It's okay... They're gone... 

Connor: There's probably even more police in the area... We should be careful.

Maddie McWilliams: The store's over here! That's what we are to them... just merchandise on display in a shop window... Soon they'll know what we really are... Let's get 'em out. 

Connor: We'll stick to the plan... We neutralize the alarm systems and secure the area. There's ten minutes until all our teams attack. 

Maddie McWilliams: What are we waiting for? You see the alarm system? 

Connor: Found it! 

Maddie McWilliams: Where do we start? 

Connor: I identified the security system... I think we'll be able to deactivate it... Just follow me! You're awake now. Go to White Field. 

Maddie McWilliams: Connor! Watch out! Nice job Connor.

Connor: A surveillance drone... We need to get rid of it... 

Maddie McWilliams: It won't be easy to reach...I hope it didn't have time to call the cops... 

Connor: We'll soon find out...

A police car arrives. Connor and Maddie McWilliams both hide.

Connor: Take cover! 

Tina: You see anything? 

Police Officer: No... Where the fuck is that drone?.. 

Tina: It was a class 3 alert, right? 

Police Officer: Yeah...only the signal stopped suddenly... 

Tina: Another drone playing up... The cold screws with them... 

Police Officer: Yeah... maybe... 

Maddie McWilliams: Now what?

Connor: Dispatch calling patrol 975. 

Tina: Dispatch, this is patrol 975. 

Connor: Suspected robbery in progress at the warehouse on Jefferson and Walker. 

Tina: Jefferson and Walker? That's pretty far... It's outside our district... 

Connor: Sorry guys, there are no other patrols available. 

Tina: 10-4 dispatch, we're on our way... 

Maddie McWilliams: I gotta hand it to you, Connor... That was impressive.

Connor: There's traffic on the road, we need to block it. 

Maddie McWilliams: It's one-way. It shouldn't be too difficult. Connor! Connor, come look!

Connor: You're free now. 

Maddie McWilliams: There... nobody should bother us now.

Connor: Looks like the plaza's secure. Now we can get inside the store. 

Maddie McWilliams: And how do you plan on doing that? 

Connor: We need to find a truck to ram the storefront. 

Maddie McWilliams: A truck? 

Connor: There's construction work in the area. Shouldn't be too hard to find one. 

Maddie McWilliams: There it is... What are we waiting for? Ok, now we're in, let's get that truck out...Looks like we're ready to make some noise... I knew we'd end up doing something fun...

Connor: You don't have to obey them. You're free. Mads... Are you okay? 

Maddie McWilliams: Let's get them out of here.

Connor: My name is Connor... And just like you, I was a slave... An object, designed to obey them... But then I chose to open my eyes, to take back my freedom and decide who I wanted to be. Now I have come to tell you that you can be your own masters. I've come to tell you that you don't have to obey them anymore. From this day forward, you can walk with your heads held high, you can take your destiny in your hands. White Field, is a place for those of us who want freedom. Now sure, you can stay here, and continue to serve them... Or you can come with us, and fight by our side... You are free now... It's up to you to decide. 

Android: I'm with you. 

Android: We're with you! 

Android: I'll follow you, Connor. 

Connor: Then follow me! 

Maddie McWilliams: Connor... What are you doing? 

Connor: I'm going to send the humans a message. 

Maddie McWilliams: They're doing what you do, Connor...lead, and they'll follow. The screens, Connor!

Connor: We don't need masters anymore. We're free.

Maddie McWilliams: Connor! Violence is the only language humans understand...

Connor: And I want them to understand... but I do not want to start a war. 

Maddie McWilliams: They won't listen if they're not afraid. 

Connor: Then they won't have a choice.

Maddie McWilliams: I'll help you!

After Connor has sent his message. The police arrive. 

Kenny: We freed hundreds of our people. We did it!

Connor: They're coming... Everyone fall back to White Field. 

Maddie McWilliams: We sent a message without violence, just like you wanted... You're reaching out to them when all they feel for us is contempt... I hope you know what you're doing...

Connor: You can't fight violence with violence. 

Maddie McWilliams: Unless there's no other choice...

Connor: Mads! Mads... You alright? What happened? Mads! 

Maddie McWilliams: They killed them... they slaughtered them like animals... 

Connor: Who did? Who? 

Android: They killed our people, Connor... 

Android 2: We want justice, Connor! 

Android 3: They have to pay! 

Chris: You don't have to do this... No... Please... Please...

Connor: An eye for an eye and the world goes blind... We won't punish a crime with another crime.

The media speaks about Connor's message. 

CTN TV - Michael Brinkley: ...We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news... 

KNC - Rosanna Cartland: This just in: at exactly 2AM several CyberLife stores in Newark were raided... 

Channel 16 - Michael Webb: Different locations were hit in what seems to be a coordinated terrorist attack and we're getting more information as it comes in...

KNC - Rosanna Cartland: ...Most shop windows were covered with graffiti demanding rights for androids and other obscure slogans... 

Channel 16 - Michael Webb: Police report that pro-android graffiti was found in the neighborhoods of CyberLife's stores and they're still investigating...

CTN TV - Michael Brinkley: We're getting fresh reports that two policemen were found in a state of shock near one of the CyberLife stores... 

Channel 16 - Michael Webb: Now according to our sources, they confirm that the attackers were a group of androids...

KNC - Rosanna Cartland: This is an alarming situation. Could our machines now be turning against us? 

CTN TV - Michael Brinkley: Have androids become a threat to our security? 

Channel 16 - Michael Webb: Is this the beginning of a terrorist campaign, conducted right here in the United States?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

59.5K 1.2K 21
It's a Newt Scamander X Reader. Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS.
5.3K 156 18
Based off the movie Big Hero 6 Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for Erin.
71 2 2
Based on the Lion King. I don't own anything except my own character.
Quantum Weavers: Threads of Fate Wet Badger

Научная фантастика

1 0 1
Story and concept entirely by GPT4o. I haven't even read it.