Antonio & Harlow

By JeniRaeD

Prequel to The Unexpected Nanny Antonio leaves Italy for the United States, not only to further his career bu... More

Cast
1- Moving away from Italy
2- Meeting Harlow
3- First date
4- Ethan in trouble
5- Meeting the parents
6- Decisions
7- First time for everything
8- Craving for more
9- Car shopping
10- Confessions
11- Surprises
12- Ethan rats out Harlow
13- Calming the nerves
14- So it begins
15- New beginnings
16- What did she say?
17- Meeting Giorgia and Giovanni
18- Avoiding Giorgia
19- Ethan picks on Giorgia
20- ♡♡ I do ♡♡
21- Fun times
22- Jamaica
23- Exciting offer for Ethan
24- The Lone Star State
25- A surprise for Antonio
26- The appointment
27- The reveal
29- Feeling the love
30- Heartache
31- Feeling loved
32- Questions
33- More than she can handle
34- Ethan VS Giorgia
35- Trip back home
Epilogue

28- They're finally here

2.5K 217 128
By JeniRaeD

For the past month, Harlow began counting down the days until the girls were to be born. She was tired, sore, and just miserable. She always thought being pregnant would be a beautiful thing and here she was, hating it and waiting for it to be over.

Antonio was in his office making phone calls after finding a limo he liked and wanted to look it over, with hopes of buying it. With Harlow being in the condition she was in, he knew she would never go with and called Ethan, seeing if he would like to check it out with him. After hanging up with Ethan, he looked for Harlow, finding her still in bed. "I have some running around to do, will you be okay by yourself for a little bit?"

"Go do what you need to do," she snapped, turning her head away from him.

He walked over to the bed, sat next to her and lowered his face to her large bump, kissing it. "Just think, they'll be born any day now."

She sighed, "The crazy thing is, I enjoyed this pregnancy up until about the sixth month, now I hate it and want it to be over with."

"A couple more days, Hun."

She covered her face and started sniffling. "I feel so bad and I hate myself for hating this pregnancy, but I hurt all the time. Everything I've read or seen; it's not supposed to be like this."

He sighed, "Not every pregnancy is like this, you have to remember that."

"Where are you going?" she asked, wiping away the tears that were strolling down either side of her cheeks.

"I'm going to pick up Ethan and go look at a limo."

Her brows furrowed and suddenly felt pissed. "Limo? For what?"

He smiled, caressing her stomach. "For us, but mainly for you and have already hired a driver. With the reason being, I would like you to be able and go wherever you want, whenever you want and be able to take care of the kids while you're on the way to wherever you're going."

She pushed herself up and leaned against the headboard, looking like she was drained. "I don't need that and I don't need to be going to the store in a damn limo... how embarrassing."

He laughed and scooted closer. "You wouldn't be going to the store in a stretched-out limo if you don't want. Whenever you need to go somewhere, he'll drive you in whatever vehicle you would like, whether it be the limo, or, a regular vehicle. I just want you to be happy and to have no worries about anything," he said, giving her a kiss. "You'll like it, I know it... but I better get going before I'm late."

Antonio left, picked up Ethan and met with the man who was selling the limo. Ethan and Antonio both opened the back doors and looked inside. Ethan smiled as he stepped inside and sat on the seat. "You know Harlow would enjoy this; I know I would."

"Why's that?"

"Look at all the fun you can have. Basically you have a chauffeur driving you to wherever you're going, you can have a drink while you're on the way somewhere and most importantly, you'll be able to make out, have sex, get amazing blowjobs and eat tacos in the back seat, and you wouldn't have to worry about being caught," he snickered.

Antonio punched him in the shoulder and laughed. "Harlow was right, you are a pig."

"I am what I am and nothing is ever going to change," he grinned.

After looking at a couple more limos, Antonio headed back to the first one they looked at and looked at it some more. Feeling it was the perfect size for his growing family, then figured it would be perfect if they were to have more kids. He walked over to the salesman and reached his hand out. "I'll take the white one."

"I had a feeling you would like that one, it's by far the best one we have and has every option possible you can think of," the salesman said before walking them into his office and having Antonio fill out the paperwork.

Ethan drove Antonio's vehicle home, while Antonio drove the limo. Once they dropped the car off, Antonio took Ethan out for a drive, wanting to get a feel of it some more. Ethan sat in the back, messing with everything he could find. Hitting buttons and opening and closing the dark tinted window that blocked the driver to back seat area. "Nice..." Ethan chuckled, as he continued opening and closing the window, irritating Antonio. Ethan then hit the intercom, getting Antonio's attention. "Let's go to the strip joint."

Antonio shook his head no and quickly hit the intercom button. "I don't think so. Harlow would have my nuts and I would really like to have more kids."

Ethan snapped his fingers and laughed, knowing he was only kidding. He knew better and only wanted to get a rise out of Antonio to see what he would say.

Antonio called Harlow on their way back home, wanting her to come outside and to see the limo. As they were driving closer to the house, Ethan opened the back door, hopped out and climbed onto the back of the car while Antonio drove down the street. Smiling, laughing, and waving to Harlow when he saw her standing at the doorway.

Harlow's mouth dropped after seeing what Ethan did and felt she was about to have a heart attack. As Antonio started pulling into the driveway, she slowly waddled over to them, yelling at Ethan. "You stupid idiot, you could've gotten hurt!"

He grinned, jumped off the back of the car and walked towards her. "Lighten up sissy, I just hopped on at the end of the street. I felt I needed a rush. It wasn't like he was driving fast or anything."

"Yeah, I saw. You still could have gotten hurt," she said as she opened the door and peeked her head inside. "Wow, this is nice..." Antonio helped her inside, having her sit so she could look around. Then started showing her everything, the TV, intercom, the window blocking the driver, music, sunroof, everything. "I could get used to this," she said in awe.

"Just think of all the things we can do in here," Antonio said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

She looked at Ethan and smirked. "I'm guessing my wonderful brother put some nice wonderful ideas inside that head of yours."

Ethan rested his hand over his heart and widened his eyes, acting shocked. "Would I do that?"

"No comment," she giggled. "Are you keeping this here?" she asked.

"No, I'll keep it stored. The guy I hired has a nice big garage that'll fit this. And it will only be used whenever we call him."

"Makes sense."

Ethan sat next to Harlow and chuckled. "I only have one complaint..." he said with a grin.

"Why?" she asked, unsure if she really wanted to know.

"I asked Antonio to bring me over to the tittie bar and he wouldn't do it... how dare he?"

Harlow gave him the stink eye. "Thank God, he's the smart one. If he had brought you there, he would have been sleeping outside."

******

Harlow sat on the bed, watching Antonio pack her bag. "Thanks for do this for me."

He zipped her bag and smiled as he looked at her. "Anything for you, Hun."

She tilted her head and gave him a strange look. "Was that you being a smart ass, or, were you actually being sincere?"

He pushed her bag further onto the bed and sat down next to her. "I was being sincere, why would I have been a smart ass about that?"

She shook her head knowing she had been a bitch lately and was hating herself because of it. "I'm sorry, I have to apologize to you. You've done so much for me these last few months and I've been totally acting like it's unappreciated. I want you to know, it was greatly appreciated and I'm sorry for acting the way I was."

He curled his finger underneath her chin and turned her face towards him. He leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. "I wasn't too worried. There were times I had to walk away and take a breather, but knew it was all those hormones going through you. Just think, in a few hours, we'll be meeting our daughters and that's when I'll know it was all worth it."

He cupped either side of her face and pressed his lips lovingly against hers, kissing her passionately. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers, smiling. "Shall we get going? I want to meet and hold these two little creations of ours."

He helped her up, grabbed her bag and walked her down the stairs. After getting her into their Escalade, he double checked the baby's car seats, making sure they were in properly.

Harlow turned around and giggled. "What are you doing? It's not like they're coming home tonight."

"I know, I just wanted to make sure they were okay before I forget."

Finally, he got into the driver's seat, started the vehicle and smiled. Feeling excited to watch his girls be born and feeling overly ecstatic to not only be having one woman in his life, but to now have three beautiful girls to unconditionally love. "Are you ready for this? I know I sure am..."

"Let's go, I want these girls out..."

Antonio backed out of the driveway and headed for the hospital. Along the way, he kept wondering what they will look like. Will they look like her, or, will they look like me? He kept trying to picture their faces, smiling when he felt they would look like her.

About an hour after they arrived at the hospital, they finally admitted her into her room. Antonio pulled up a chair and sat next to her, reaching for her hand and holding it. "How are you doing?"

"Feeling excited. I just want to feel normal again and to be able to do things again. Plus, I just want to hold our girls."

He raked his fingers through her hair and smiled. "Just so you know, I took a month off work to help you care for them. I hope you're okay with that."

"Only a month?"

"That's all I could take; a month was pushing it. I ended up putting Ethan in full control of the business and had to put off all court cases until after I come back."

She sighed, "I guess I'll be able to figure things out."

"You'll be fine, plus, I've already talked with your mother. She'll be coming over and helping you with whatever you'll be needing help with. Or, if you would like, I could always hire a nanny to help out."

"No. I won't need for a nanny. And if you were to ever hire a nanny, it'll make me feel like I can't take care of my own kids."

They heard a knock and both stopped talking as the looked towards the door. Antonio squeezed her hand, hoping it meant it was time to deliver the babies.

"Good evening you two, I suppose you both are ready to see your new bundles of joy?" Dr. Walters said happily.

"I'm more than ready. My ribs have been feeling broken from these two little girls," she sighed, rubbing her stomach.

"Oh, how is that?" he asked, looking concerned.

She explained how she was feeling and how it hurt to move. The doctor looked concerned and wrote it into his notes. "Hopefully it's nothing, babies do like to push on the ribs, especially girls," he explained. "With you carrying two girls, I'm sure you were feeling it a lot more."

"Will you be looking into it?" she asked while looking at Antonio. Twisting her lips after seeing the worried look on his face.

"You never said anything to me about that," Antonio whispered, feeling worried.

The doctor rested his hand on her shoulder, assuring her he'll look into it and did one last exam on her before heading into surgery. "I'll let them know I'm ready for you and will see you two in the delivery room."

Antonio was still feeling concerned about her ribs and sighed. "Why didn't you tell me about your ribs? I would have brought you in."

She reached her hand up, cupping the side of his face. "Because, I knew how super bitchy I've been to you and was afraid to say anything. I just didn't want to bother you with it."

He lowered his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You didn't have to be afraid to say anything to me, I've told you many times I'd be there for you no matter what. I don't care what kind of situation it is. Did you forget our vows and what my vow to you was?"

"No, I didn't forget. I just felt bad is all," she said as nurses walked into the room.

"The doctor is ready." The one nurse said as they walked over to her. Antonio stood and took the gown from one of nurse's hand, placing it on over his clothes. Antonio followed behind as the nurses pushed her bed to the delivery room. The closer they got to the delivery room, the faster his heart began to beat, knowing his girls were minutes away from being born.

Antonio stood close to Harlow, holding her hand and watching the nurses prepare for the delivery and preparing Harlow for the c-section. As he watched the nurse grab her hand and place a needle at her vein, he squeezed her hand tighter. "You're going to feel an uncomfortable poke, within a few seconds you won't be feeling anything." A nurse said.

Harlow breathed in deep when she felt the needle go through her vein and closed her eyes, exhaling slowly. Before the doctor began the delivery, Antonio leaned down with his mask covering his mouth and spoke quietly. "I love you, momma."

As Antonio watched the doctor perform the surgery and saw him cutting her stomach open, he started feeling light headed and began to sway. One of the nurses looked over, noticed him turning pale and grabbed a chair, instructing him to sit before he fainted and hurt himself.

Antonio sat, then felt upset with himself for not being able to handle it. Once he saw the doctor raise a baby, he stood quickly. "Baby girl A, is born," the doctor said, handing her over to the nurse. After another few minutes, he handed the nurse the other baby. "Baby girl B, has finally entered into the world."

Antonio's eyes were glued to his girls, wanting to walk over to them, pick them up and to hold them. He looked down at Harlow and smiled. "You did it momma," he said quietly as he caressed her arm.

The doctor then began to exam Harlow, after her claims about her ribs. "Her ribs are fine; they're just bruised from the girls." After a couple hours, they wheeled Harlow back into the room.

Harlow was ready to hold her girls as well as Antonio. The nurse picked up one of the baby's and placed her into Harlow's arms. "Baby A." The nurse then walked over and picked up the second baby, placing her into Harlow's other arm. "And, here we have Baby B." The nurse then walked over to the board on the wall and wrote down Baby A and Baby B, asking what their names were going to be.

Harlow's face lit up like a light and smiled as she spoke. "Baby A is Gabriella, and B is Isabella," Harlow said as she stared at the girls in her arms. Antonio watched Harlow with the girls, eagerly waiting for his turn to hold his daughters.

The nurse left the room, giving Harlow and Antonio bonding time with their girls. Antonio lowered his lips to Harlow's kissing her. "We did good, they're absolutely beautiful."

"I know, do you want to hold them; I can see it in your eyes," she smiled.

"Oh God, do I ever."

Antonio picked up Gabriella, holding and talking to her, all while studying her features. He handed her back to Harlow and picked up Isabella, repeating what he did with Gabriella. After looking at her and studying her features, he started looking confused.

Harlow noticed Antonio's facial expression and got worried. "What's wrong?"

"How in the hell are we going to be able to tell them apart? They both look identical."

Harlow giggled as she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm guessing we're going to have to get some sort of bracelet or something. It'll be the only way to distinguish who each one is."

Antonio handed Harlow Isabella. He was about to make a phone call until he noticed it was nearly midnight. "I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to call everyone, including my mother."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!❤❤

👶👶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 206K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
564K 14.8K 57
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
23.1K 571 28
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
30.6K 362 20
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...