Third Year Trip {TodoDeku & K...

By ahaurfunkedurmom

It's the end of Third year and the once class 1-A has now become class 3-A. After graduating, to relax them b... More

*+Chapter 1+*
*+Chapter 2+*
*+Chapter 3+*
*+Chapter 4+*
Author note
*+Chapter 5+*
Author Note
*+Chapter 7+*
A/n (again lol)
*+chapter 8+*
*+chapter 9+*
*+chapter 10+*

*+Chapter 6+*

2K 65 136
By ahaurfunkedurmom

Deku's POV

On the ride over to the breakfast café, I had been wondering... Well thinking about what Totoroki said. That we were just out together as "friends".

But, I mean....I don't want it to be as "friends"! I just.... UGH! Why is this so incredible complicated and frustrating!? Why does love have to be so annoying?!? Why couldn't I just tell him that I'm head over heels for him?!?!?!? IM A FREAKING HERO!! I can fight villains and sort of stand up to kacchan now...

But. I can't. Do. THIS?!?!

I think I had started to mutter again because todoroki had asked me if anything was wrong.

"Oh um.. nothing. I'm okay. Just a bit hungry, that's all."

"Oh, well then you don't have to worry anymore because we're here now."

The engine on his motorcycle revved before shutting off. Todoroki got off the motorcycle before lending me his hand to help me off.

As we were walking toward the cafés entrance I had mentally decided that I was going to say something to him once we sat down. That I wanted this to be a date.

"H-hey... shouchan.... I, uh, wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh... um... okay. What about?" He questioned while opening the door for us.

I took a deep breath, "Well, you know how you saw—"

Before I could finish I was cut off by a "HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" We both turned to see who it was.

It was Kirishima and Kacchan. But the person screaming had been Kirishima of course. I still wanted to talk to todoroki though.. but i figures it would wait until after we ate.

Todoroki grabbed my hand and we walked over to where Kirishima and kacchan were sitting. They were sitting in a booth near a window. "Hey guys! Coincidence seeing you here!"

Todoroki and I sat down in front of them on the booth. A waitress came by and poured us all some coffee.

I grabbed the little cups of half & half on the table.(A/N: I was writing this during a test in class, cuz I finished early and I realized what I wrote and just.. OMG. It was near IMPOSSIBLE NOT to burst out laughing. Ppl were staring at me weird cuz I was suffocating 😂🥶)

I then added some sugar into my coffee. The coffee was kind of bitter so I kept putting sugar until it tasted better.

"Oi! Deku! Stop putting so much sugar in your coffee. You're gonna get diabetes."

"Cmon bakugou! Just let him enjoy his sugary coffee on his date."

Once I heard him say that I immediately stopped adding sugar. My eyes widened like saucers. Kacchan was even about to spit out his coffee.

"And how do you know they're in a date too?" Kacchan turned to face us. "See! Look at dekus fucking face! It looks like your hair!" He said pointing at Kirishimas hair.

Kirishima sighed and turned to me. "So... are, you guys on a date?" He asked. My face went blank. "W-well, y-you see, um..." I stared to say.

I looked down at my cup of sugary coffee and clenched my fists nervously on the table. I was a nervous wreck. What was I supposed to say?!

My knuckles started to turn white when I suddenly felt something in my hand. Todoroki has wrapped his hand over my fist. I looked up. "sh-shouchan...?" I said surprisingly.

He looked at me and then at them when he said, " yes. We are on a date." My heart fell out of my chest. I couldn't believe it!

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS NOW!

Todoroki's POV

Did I just say that? Oh god. Yes I did. I could see Izu's eyes twinkling. Was he happy? D-did he actually like me that way?

I don't know if I panicked or meant it when I said that. I had already panicked when I grabbed his hand and dragged Izu to the table. But... the more I think about it... the more I'm sure that I had definitely meant what I said.

"See. I told you bakugou, also why don't you give me a cute nickname like 'shouchan'?"

My face turned red. Izu just laughed at them. He was too cute. We ended up staying there and chatting with Kirishima and bakugou while we all ate. But if I knew Midoriya, after this, he was going to have a lot of questions.

I think Izu had a good time though, because his eyes never ceased to sparkle. Once we had finished eating he said bye to bakugou and Kirishima as they walked hand in hand toward the bus stop.

I grabbed the helmet out from the motorcycles compartment. When I turned around to give it to Izu, he looked me in the eyes. He had his hands in his sweatshirt pockets and was rocking back and forth on his heels.

He was still a bit shorter than me, so it's more like he had to look up at me. He turned his gaze toward the ground before saying, "sh-shouchan.... before, I had wanted to tell you that I had wanted to be a date. That I didn't want to this to be a 'just friends' thing," he looked back up at me.

"A-and when you said this was a date inside the café.... that made me so happy.....So, I guess I didn't have as many questions as I thought I did. So... did you, well, mean it. That this was a date. And d-do you—" I cut him off.

"yes," I held the helmet to my chest and looked away. "I-I did meant it Izu. At the dorms... you hadn't responded when I asked you out..... so I panicked and said it was just as friends. I-I'm sorry.. I was stupid and a coward. I-I just..... I didn't know how to tell you."

I looked back at his emerald eyes, "I didn't know how to tell you... how to tell you that... that I...," I took a deep breath, "that I like you. No! That I more thank like you!"

I set the helmet down on top of the motorcycle and grabbed both Izu's hands in mine. "That I love you with every bone in my body! That every time I see you my heart flutters! That I admire every aspect of you! That you never cease to amaze me! That you make me want to try harder! That you're the very reason I'm still around... that my unrequited love for you is the only thing that keeps me going. That you're the reason I get up in the morning because every time I see your face, I am reminded that everything is going to be okay....that..."

I had started crying without noticing, "as long as you're happy.... I-I'm happy.... and that I-I don't know what I would ever do without you...."

Tears were slowly streaming down my cheeks. My eye hidden from view by my hair. Izu's hands were still in mind. But I soon felt him let go of one hand and pushed my hair behind my ear, revealing my teary eyes.

I could then see tears on his cheeks as well. His eyes glimmered through the tears all the same. He put his hand on my cheek and stroked to my scar with his thumb. He smiled straight at me and giggled a little. He was too cute.

The look he's giving me should seriously be illegal.

He still on his tiptoes and before I knewit, his lips were on mine. Was this happening?

I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist. Kissing back with all my love. After a minute, Izu broke the kiss and proceeded to hold me closely.

"I love you more shouchan......" I heard him say. His soft breath brushed against my ear as he spoke. Tears started to stream down my cheeks again. He pulled away eventually and hopped onto my motorcycle.

He looks so adorable sitting there. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his freckles before getting on to my motorcycle.

I started the engine and made my way to the mall. I could feel Izu nuzzle his face into me again and my face turn a light shade of pink. I gave a small smile.

I was so happy! We were almost there when I heard a "psssst."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Shouchan......I love you," Izuku whispered.

"I love you more Izu"

"No I do"

"No I do, so too bad," I said playfully.

"Fine," Izu muffles as he buries is face in the back of my jacket.

I chuckled. I felt him tighten his grip around my waist as he held on to me.

"Psssssst," I heard again, " I still love you." Hehe <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HALLELUJAH! I updated lol. Sorry I meant to type it up yesterday but like I forgot and yea I'm sorry. Anywho, my thumbs are cramped from typing this long chapter. I hope chu like it!!!ALSO, THANK YALL FOR 134 VIEWS 😂💗💗💗 and for adding this story to your reading lists it means so much!!! I love you guys and thanks for reading I hope you keep reading it!!! 💗💗 remember to comment toooo💙💙💙!! Love y'all 😙💘(*'︶'*)╯♡

- Author-San 🏳️‍🌈🌚👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 0 50
Midoriya has been working super hard, but one failed mission, and his hopes of becoming a hero shadders. Todoroki has been forced to go down the hero...
112K 3.9K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
4.9K 127 24
Between having to live in an abusive home and passing important exams, izuku midoriya is the least of his problems.. So why can't he stop thinking ab...
102K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...