Secrecy ; Stray Kids Bang Chan

By honeyahgase

#wattpad2018 Imagine being under contract through the same company, training to do what you both ever dreamed... More

- secrecy -
1: "Acceptance"
2: "Ready?"
3: "The Group Chat"
4: "Wide Awake"

8 months already :(

166 3 5
By honeyahgase

Hey guys ksksks it's been so long since I updated this. I first started this book March 2018 and it's been longer than a year since it came out... wow. This story I was so happy and excited to start and finish but I started senior year and I just had no time at all. I'm actually surprised at how quick and busy this school year was. I'm sad that I never got to update y'all and tbh I've been so busy that I haven't done things I liked to do in a long time. Like I used to be on wattpad reading stories all the time... I used to edit (which btw if you want to follow my editing page it's @/honeydxp) and even my stans and love for groups has slowly gone away since I had to time to catch up on them and everything. I was here for straykids before debut and I was crazy for them... I was always updated w them and now it's like I don't know them and that makes me sad. Now that I finished school and have time I'm going to spend a lot of time catching up on all the groups I once loved and obsessed over.

If you guys still want me to update please leave a comment here. It will really mean a lot to see your guys feedback.

Also I came back on here to see I have 1k reads... thank you so much omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 480 18
"yoo ella" ๐™๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ "whos this , how u kno my name? ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ "nun of ya biz ma , wsp?" ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  "ma ? you my next man...
90.1K 5.5K 30
It is a story of a girl and her bava 'Bava leave my hand said maha. maha releases her hand from his hold.But he again hold hand and asked ' Why did...
116K 9.5K 38
โ™ก ๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๏ฟฝ...
71K 3.3K 23
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...