24 Hours

By stylinsonships

Do you believe in falling in love? Love that lasts so long it's eternal. Love that makes you wake up every mo... More

24 Hours
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Author's Note

Part 24

149 9 0
By stylinsonships

Winding through the beautiful trees, I again became mesmerized by the beauty of Heaven. Everything was perfect. It smelled sweet and looked even sweeter.

Colorful leaves slowly spun to the ground, landing on one another. They softly crunched under our feet as Ariana lead us to Perrie.

I was severely worried. Perrie is stronger than I am, which would result in her also being more stubborn. Luke easily pulled me out of my tantrum, but how would he save Perrie? I didn't want to doubt Luke, but my mind had other thoughts.

"How long have you been in Heaven?" Luke asked Ariana, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Couple of years."

"How's it been?"

"Tortue." Ariana bluntly answered.

"How so? If you don't mind me asking." I wondered.

"It's why the majority of us hate this place. We miss our loved ones." Ariana sighed.

"What's your boyfriend's name?" I asked.

"Not boyfriend, brother. His name is Frankie." Ariana grasped a falling leaf with her small hands, "now if you don't mind, can we drop this conversation?" She crushed the leaves to bits.

"Touchy subject, I suppose." Luke said.

"Okay, Mr. Heartless, tell me about your loved one then. What's her name?" Ariana scoffed.

"Correction, what's his name. It's Michael."

"Oh." Ariana said.

"Problem with my boyfriend?" Luke asked, glaring at Ariana.

"Of course not. My brother plays for the same team as you, douche." She rolled her eyes. "What about you, Harry?"

"Louis. His name is Louis." I said, wanting to dismiss the topic as soon as possible.

Ariana must have read my mind, as she changed the topic.

"What are your relationships with Perrie? Just friends, I suppose?"

"I don't know about Luke here, but I am. Her boyfriend, Zayn, is a good friend of mine." I answered.

"I consider Perrie a friend, thank you very much, Styles." Luke rolled his eyes.

"She should be just up here." Ariana said, extending her arm in front of her.

Making our way through a number of more trees, Ariana suddenly stopped. The tree to our left had a black smudge on it, which I guessed was Perrie's mascara. There was no owner to the mascara, however.

"I swear this is where I left her." Ariana quickly said.

"Fucking hell, Perrie. Where could you have gone." Luke muttered, running a hand through his hair.

"Time to start looking, I guess." I said.

"How? We could be walking in the complete opposite direction for all we know." Luke said, his voice rising.

"We could start with the broken leaves." Ariana said, pointing out a path of crumbled leaves.

"We?" Luke asked.

"I brought you this far, and it's partly my fault she wandered off. I should have kept my eye on her for longer, but I gave up too soon. I might as well help you guys, unless you'd like otherwise." Ariana explained herself.

"We could use the company." I said.

Ariana nodded, leading Luke and I once again to find our broken friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.3K 35
" Louis smiled one of his signature smiles where his eyes were almost closed from how happy he was. He slowly raised himself onto his toes so he w...
1.3K 56 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...
48.3K 833 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...
422K 8.1K 51
It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see them kiss and hug someone right in front...