Brother

By ronnieradke2006

Elizabeth is the infamous Ronnie Radke's little sister. She's on tour with his band, Falling In Reverse, when... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter One

880 12 2
By ronnieradke2006

By the way, this is set in the Just Like You era, 2015

"Lizbeth!" Ronnie yelled.
I groaned. "I told you I hated that nickname."
"Lizzie?" He asked.
"Elizabeth. It's like you forgot everything when you started touring."
"Yeah, well, can you blame me?"
"Not really."
He combed his dyed-blonde hair. "Where's the guys?"
"How should I know? They're always running everywhere."
"Go find them."
"I'm not five."
"Right, you're twenty-six. And I am?"
"Thirty one." I grumbled.
"Ding ding ding! Go find my band."
"Asshole." I muttered.
"I am aware."
I went off in the venue in search of the rest of my brother's band. "Hey, y'all!"
"Yo, Lizzie!" Jacky called back. That was his nickname for me. He was also the only one who could call me that. "We're in the bathroom!"
"What the hell, why?" I went over to the bathrooms and yelled through the door.
"Just come in."
"Ew, no!"
"We're not doing anything gross." Derek said.
I opened the door. "The hell?"
Derek and Ryan were leaning against the wall, Zakk was sitting on the floor, and Jacky was sitting on the counter. "We're trying to figure out what we're doing for Ronnie's birthday."
"It's October!"
"Yes, and?" Ryan asked.
"C'mon, don't you know what he wants?" Jacky hopped down and came over to me. He took my hair in his hands and started braiding it.
"No, not really." I replied.
"Jacky can braid hair?" Zakk stared at us.
"Jacky can stand within a foot of a cute girl and not freak out?" Ryan teased.
"I'm not that cute." I reddened.
"She's Ronnie's sister." Jacky said. "Bold of you to assume I can handle Ronnie."
"Yeah."
"He'd kill me."
"He'd kill any of us." Zakk looked at the ceiling.
"Yeah, none of us have death wishes." Jacky continued to braid my hair. His hands were calloused from playing guitar, but he was gentle. "Do you have a hair band?"
I handed it to him. "Here."
"Thanks." He looped it around the ends of my hair. "Oh, it looks pretty. Like, the red is woven into the black braid."
I turned and looked in the mirror. "It looks nice. Thanks, Jacky." I hugged him.
He stiffened. "Oh, I... Of course."
"Guys!" Was the faint yelling of Ronnie from the stage.
"Oh, we should go." I said, breaking apart from Jacky.
"Wait, hold up." Ryan looked at me. "You guys go, I gotta talk to Elizabeth."
The band left. I cocked my head. "What's this about?"
"I can tell."
"Tell what?"
"You like Jacky."
"What? No, I don't." I protested. "It's Ronnie's best friend, I wouldn't..."
"But you do. I can tell. The way you hugged him. How you blushed when I teased you two, the way Jacky willingly went over and braided your hair. I'm telling you, you like him."
"And what about him?"
"I keep my friend's secrets. And besides, if this got out-"
"Ronnie would kill Jacky. And me."
"Exactly. Just don't be stupid."
"Okay."
"Good luck with the crush. And not clueing in Ronnie. You'll need it."
I smiled. "Yep. Thanks, Ryan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
44.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 181K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...