Dear Aiden - Aiden Gallagher...

By Llamalove2015

"I wrote you 725 letters, one every day you weren't there. I was going to commit suicide on the 730th. Two ye... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
~ DEDICATION ~
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Sequel

Chapter Forty One

754 11 5
By Llamalove2015

Katrina's POV 

(Two days later)

I sat on the cold park bench, waiting for my father's arrival.

"She won't show." I heard a familiar yet weak voice.

"Yes she will. I know how pathetic she is. I know she'll sho- ah, there she is now." I stood up and turned around, seeing my father, Aiden and Ashton being held back by my father's two friends.

"Kat." Aiden breathed out as if this was the first time he saw me.

Aiden and  Ashton looked terrible. Their lips were cut, faces were bruised, and Ashton's arm looked broken. 

"I told you she would be here." My father spit.

"Of course I would. You would've killed them if I didn't."

"Did you really think that? My own son? I mean, some random kid yeah I'd kill him but Ashy here is my own flesh and blood."

"Unfortunately." Ashton muttered.

"Whatever. Ready to go kitty Kat?"

"You would have killed Aiden though, right?"

"Uh, obviously. Are you stupid? Some weak little boy? Hell yeah I would've killed 'em."

"And me? What are you going to do with me?"

"Let my friends and other people have their way with ya. I can make a whole lot of money off of you, little girl."

"You bastard." Aiden seethed.

"I swear after you let me go I'm going to beat the shit out of you." Ashton threatened.

"With that arm? I'd like to see you try. Now, Katrina, get over here and come with me beforehand I shoot their puny brains out." He held up a gun.

"Baby, don't." Aiden said.

"I have to, Aiden." I slowly began walking towards my father, all the while a smirk was toying on his lips.

"Hello, Princess." His disgusting friends let Aiden and Ashton go, Aiden's hand immediately taking mine.

 "Please, baby. Don't do this." 

"Go home, Aiden. I'll be okay." I set my head on his now tear-stained cheek, wiping away a tear. "It'll be alright."

"Okay, time to go. Let's move, Kat. We don't have time for this lovey doves stuff."

"At least she has somebody to love! You drove your wife away!" Ashton yelled at him. Our father turned to him, rage evident in his eyes.

"I already broke your arm, kid. Don't make me break your legs."

"Go go go!" Suddenly armed police men shot out of their hiding spots, seizing my father's friends, and dragged Ashton and Aiden away. My father's arm almost immediately hooked around my neck, pressing a sharp dagger to my neck.

"You set us up! You clever little bitch. Maybe you aren't as dumb as I thought you were." He laughed maniacally in my ear, his warm breath tickling me and making the small hairs on my neck standup and goosebumps rise.

"Let her go! Let her go you crazy man!" Aiden fought against an officer's grip.

"No no no! I need her. She's my daughter, I own her. She's mine!" He pressed the knife closer to my skin, making my blood bead on the blade. I whimpered as the cut began to sting. "She came, she's mine. Mine!" 

For the first time since my first beating, I truly thought I as going to die. My father was pressing the blade further into my neck by the second, making blood gush from my neck.

"You've already done so much to her! You fucking beat her for over two fucking years!" Ashton yelled.

We stood in silence for a few seconds, the only sound was my father's heavy breathing and my occasional whimper.

"Fine. You're right, son. I've already hurt her. His grip released, and I slowly began walking away from him. An officer pulled me next to Aiden. His hand slipped into mine. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop." He suddenly pulled his gun up and aimed it at Aiden.

In a split second, I heard the gun go off, and I threw myself in front of Aiden.

"No!" Aiden cried. As everything began to slow down, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and AIden's soft touch as I collapsed into his arms, slowly fading into the consuming, sobering darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 28.3K 28
❝ you're the only boy who's ever made me forget about all the bad, you're my distraction ❞ © hemmkinks **warning: deals with depression/self harm/su...
44.4K 892 42
In which a girl dies to keep someone else's blood pumping In which a boy kills his mind to stay alive In which a girl breaks the heart of the only co...
1.6K 31 28
greatest enemies to lovers i've ever written
100 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"