The Society Preferences

By siilenced

This is just a book based off of the new Netflix show 'The Society' it will mainly be for the main boys of th... More

How you meet - 1
Nicknames - 2
How they kiss you - 3
Cuddling - 4
How they ask you out - 5
Where they leave hickeys - 7
Kinks you try - 8
Birthday Gifts - 9
20k

Your first kiss - 6 (part 1)

2.9K 42 16
By siilenced

Harry:
Your first kiss with Harry was so unexpected, you weren't even a thing. It was a few weeks after IT happened and you were on shift together, with the job of cleaning up after a party. Typically. Harry did NOT want to clean and left you to do it on your own. "Hey asshole!" You shouted, following him out as he sat on the steps of the church. "You're helping me, don't think because you're an entitled little 'rich kid' you get to skip cleanup."

Harry turned around and simply rolled his eyes at you, but you weren't having it. Your stubbornness kept you grounded and you folded your arms over your chest. "Wanna get out of here?" He asked you, to his despair he got no reply. "Please?" Still... nothing. Harry then groaned and walked over to you, brushing your hair from your face and planted a soft kiss on your lips abruptly. "How about now?"

Your eyes widened in complete shock, looking up at him and you started backwards. It took a few moments for you to register what happened, you had to admit, you loved and admired his charm. A smirk played on your lips, "Later, first... pick up a mop." And with that, you gave him a wink and walked back into the church- Harry following shortly behind you after letting out a groan.

Campbell:
You had spent most of your first month in New Ham with Sam, Campbell's brother, and Becca who had always been a good friend of yours at school- despite not hanging out a lot. However, that time had been made up. You were all having a chat about your favourite past times when Sam spoke about a painting he did once, and how he would probably never see it again because it was at his house... locked away behind Campbell's authority.

"That's so fucked up." You signed, clearly angry that Campbell and forced his brother out of his own home. Not that he would've enjoyed living with his brother anyway... but that wasn't the point. "I'll get it for you." As you stood up, Sam snatched your hand to stop you, but your honour was too strong. It didn't take you long to get to the former Eliot household, and with brute force you slammed your fist against the door.

It swung open and you almost fell forward into Campbell who smirked down at you, "Hey babe. I thought you weren't coming around till after dark?" He raised a brow but you sighed. Pushing past him into the house, telling him you were there for Sam's artwork. You reached the room and got the painting, however as you were about to take it off the wall you were pushed against it, hearing a dark purr in your ear. "Don't ignore me again, babe. You can take this. But I'll see you later." He then turned your body and reeled you in, planting a kiss on your lips.

Your eyes widened, stunned at his movements. You'd been secretly spending time together when nobody was around... but you didn't expect things to move this quickly. You usually just had some drinks and watched some movies... although, you had to admit. You liked it. "Later, Campbell." was all you said, taking the painting and leaving the house. Though, your gut was fluttering with excitement about 'later' that night...

Gordie:
Being a leader was hard, very fucking hard. You had been sat all night at your desk trying to figure out what the fuck to do about all the food rationing, the job schedule and then all of the drama on top of that. The weight on your back was overwhelming and it was starting to eat away at you, so much so you finally allowed the tears to fall down your cheeks and you wished your parents were there. All you wanted was to go home.

The door creaked open and you made a weak attempt at trying to silence yourself, to stop the crying, wiping your tears and sniffling. Although, the person who had entered the room was not stupid and knew you too well. "Hey... what's wrong?" It was Gordie, cautiously walking up behind you and he rested his hands on your shoulders, massaging them slowly in circles. Once he got no reply, he frowned, knowing exactly what it was. "It's okay." He whispered. You weren't convinced.

His hands slipped from your shoulders and he turned to the front of the desk, finally facing you with a faint smile, gently caressing your cheek and he rubbed away a tear. "It's going to be okay." He repeated, now crouched at your seated level. "I promise, nothing bad is going to happen again... you're doing an amazing job at leading us. Your parents would be proud." His words caused another eruption of tears from you but he just pulled you into a long embrace until you calmed down.

Once Gordie pulled back, he asked you in a quiet tone, "Feeling better now?" You nodded slowly and allowed him to smile. "Good." Then, after a flinch of hesitation, he leaned forwards and pressed his lips against yours gently, and soon you joined in, moving your lips in sync with his. After a few minutes you pulled back, taking laboured breaths and he advised. "Get some rest. We can deal with this in the morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.1K 102
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
226K 13.1K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
875K 52.3K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...