Demented

By Totoru_470

"I know she's alive. Don't tell me she isn't!" "Don't lie to me please.." [COMPLETED] Highest rankings: Yuk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

11

169 9 1
By Totoru_470

Jungkook's POV

"W-What?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that Yuna had her eyes wide open and cheeks flushed.

Just when I think I thought this through, I actually didn't. Oh geez, what if she gets the wrong idea? It's not that I don't like her.. but I also don't want her to interpret it in the wrong sense.

"Ah.." I scratched the back of my head as my face lit up. "I-I mean you know.. Jimin will get jeal— worried! About the stalker and the situation that happened, and I can protect you fine myself, so he doesn't have to worry."

Although I'm using those words as a cover up, it still conveys some truth to it.

She leaves me hanging for a few moments before responding, "You're right, Jimin will get worried."

Her widen eyes loosen, and with her gaze down, she immediately changes her flushed expression, making me baffled at her actions.

"Jungkookie, you're so overprotective." She squeezes my cheek, tippy-toeing a little bit.

"Bwo?" She takes a few steps away from me, leaving me bewildered.

"I got to get to class now, so I'll see you!" Yuna quickly scurries away before I could utter a word.

Tilting my head in confusion, I head back to my classroom.

What does she mean by 'overprotective'? Am I really? I'm doing this for Jimin. She must be getting the wrong idea. As long as hyung's secret of liking Yuna never comes out from my lips, I should be fine.

Ruffling my head, I sigh, entering the classroom that is now in front of me.

"Ah, there you are!" The one person I was thinking about earlier speaks.

"Surprise." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Now that you're here, tell me the truth. What happened?" Jimin remarks, going straight to the point with his ongoing piqued interest.

"What do you mean?" I asked, startled at the sudden action.

"You know what I mean, Jungkook. What did you do with Yuna?" He scratches his head and crosses his arms.

"Nothing happened. I.. was just telling Yuna that I was embarrassed that she told you I got scared." I lied, my breath starting to become constricted.

"Jjinja? That's it? Wahhh, Jungkook, you really are a child." He chuckles as I sigh of relief.

"Says the one who always pouts whenever Yuna is around." I scoff as he sends me a glare.

"Yah! You.." Jimin trails off as I snicker at him.

"So.. when are you going to confess to Yuna?" I quickly change the subject.

"Hmm.. you wanna guess?" Jimin raises an eyebrow, smiling widely.

"How am I supposed to guess— wait a second.." I pause with disbelief, seeing his grin. "Today?"

"Bingo." He clicks his tongue as I stare blankly at him.

"Isn't it way too early? I mean.. you only had one day of preparations?" I asked, stumbling on my own words in the process.

"What do you mean? I've been preparing for a while now, I just never told you." Jimin cooly responds, brushing back his hair.

"Ah, wae!" My words tumble out from my mouth in exclamation.

Jimin, who flinches at my reaction, eyes me in suspicion. I too was taken aback of my own actions. Why did I suddenly raise my voice like that?

"..What's wrong? You won't have to do whatever I want anymore. Aren't you happy?" Hyung asks with a slow and soft tone, as if he was trying not to make me upset again.

"I'm just.. upset that you didn't tell me before. I could've helped you, hyung." I gave him a small smile as a guilty feeling rose to my body.

"I thought that you'd be annoyed if I pestered you about Yuna. That's why I didn't say anything." Jimin scoffs, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "You can be so confusing."

I took a big, quiet sigh as I looked straight into Jimin's eyes.

"Since I couldn't help you before, I can help you now. What time are you planning on confessing?" I ask with the best intentions for him.

"I don't know.. maybe in the evening?" Jimin shrugs as I ruffle his hair.

"Indecisive as usual hyung." Jimin sends me a glare and chuckles right after.

"I can't say you're wrong."

"Hey, how about we go somewhere after. I'll help plan it out for you." I suggest as he blinks rapidly.

"Jungkook, I swear I planned it all out already." Jimin reassures me with a pat on my shoulder.

"Are you going to spend the whole day with her? Or are you spending the evening with her?" I gave hyung a smirk as the color of his ears turn red.

"The whole day of course! Why do you think it took me so much time to plan it out?" Jimin furrows his eyebrows as he turns his attention to the front of the classroom.

"I'm done talking with you Jungkook, you ask too many questions." Hyung sarcastically remarks as I quickly pull out my phone.

"I sure do." I remark in the same tone as he did.

I open my phone and quickly text Yuna before the teacher came in. Shoving my phone hurriedly into my pocket, the message I sent lingers through my mind.

Yuna, let's go somewhere today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 15K 44
"Congratulations sweetheart. You survived our full moon." ~Ranked: #902 in Fanfiction on 24/12/17~
14.9K 767 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
14.4K 1.1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) © bangtanguffaws 2020-21 ✓ No c...
193K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...