✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 2. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; ❝ wwe university/high school [2].ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗: │ ✵ ˚ : · ╰────────✬ ❝ in which students... More

SEASON 2!
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
PLAYLIST
notes

CHAPTER 99

77 3 0
By SexyBombshell

Stick a fork in him.

.

.

~7:30 in the morning, still at the McMahon's mansion,~

Dolph was the first one who woke up because of Mike's ringtone. He ended the call without knowing who it was. He saw Kevin drooling while hugging the teddy bear tightly, Adam and Johnny embracing each other on the sofa as he saw Sami on the other side of sofa, noticing the Maryse pillow on his head. Dolph secretly smiled at the sight. Then he noticed Dean's feet on AJ's hair while Baron sleeping like a log. Roman is the only normal one.

He walked towards the kitchen as he saw the two nannies preparing breakfasts. 

"Did you have a good sleep, mister Dolphy?" Nanny 1 greeted him.

"It's Dolph, nanny."  Dolph corrected her.

Dolph grabbed his toothbrush and walked straightly to the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, Mike heard his ringtone and saw Barbie's calling him.

His mom told him he missed Mike already.

["I missed u too, mom!"] 

Mike was shocked to see his Maryse pillow on Sami's head. He immediately pulled it out and put it on his luggage. He was shocked once again as he accidentally ended the call with his mom.

His phone rings again and it was Maryse this time.

["Hey Mike, I wanna go shopping."] Maryse started the call.

["With me? Sure! Sure! Why not?"] He grinned. ["I'm on my way!"] 

Mike started to pack his things and grabbed his keys. He ran outside and opened his car as he drove away from the mansion. While on the road, he texted Dolph that he left.

~Back to the mansion,~

Roman woke up from the bed and did some stretching. He went to the garden to jog.

Baron woke up due to Kevin's loud snoring. He grunt as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. The nannies saw him as they tapped a seat and Baron happily obliged, One of the nannies asked him if they cooked it right.

Dolph came out from the bathroom and headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning, did you have a bliss dream last night?" Dolph teased.

"Very funny, spaghetti guy." Baron rolled his yes.

Seth went downstairs and saw Dolph and Baron having an conversation.

"Where have you been, mehn?" Dolph teased Seth.

"I didn't see you the whole night." Baron added.

Seth went to the counter and make some coffee. 

"Long story and it's not important." Seth bitterly replied.

"Someone's grumpy in the morning," Dolph teased as he keeps poking Seth's broad shoulders.

Baron noticed Seth's hands covered with bandages. 

"What happened to your hand?" He concernedly asked as he tried to take a sip on Seth's coffee.

Seth recalled the turn of events last night. And it's mainly because of Baron and Dolph.

"I wondered whose fault is this." Seth nonchalantly said while Baron and Dolph just shrugged their shoulders.

Sami woke up from Kevin's loud yapping. He stared at his best friend while he murmured, "..Foley!!"

Sami and Roman stared at each other while Roman suggested, "I think the breakfast is already done." 

"Good morning, Roman!" Sami cheerfully greeted as he went to Kevin's place and slightly tapped him in order to wake him up.

"Five more minutes!" Kevin murmured but Sami pulled him up and dragged him to the bathroom.

Roman went inside the kitchen as he saw Seth's grumpy face.

"Where have you been, Seth?" Roman concernedly asked. Seth started to scowl.

Kevin and Sami headed to kitchen as the ginger guy greeted everyone cheerfully.

"Senorito Seth, you should eat your breakfast right now and invite your friends." Nanny 2 reminded him.

Baron gave Seth a double thumbs up as he approved.

Seth walked back to the living room as he tried to wake up Dean. As he saw AJ sleeping comfortably, he grabbed Roman's pillow and throw it to him.

AJ screamed as he opened his eyes and saw Seth. 

"NIGHTMARE!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" He yelled.

Seth just looked at him not amused at all. Dean woke up from AJ's scream.

"What are you yelling about?" Dean calmly asked while Seth started to put the pillows and blankets away.

As Seth saw the two embracing on the sofa, he threw the pillows at them.

Johnny started to wake up while Adam is still sleeping. Johnny was shocked to see Adam hugging him so he pushed him away. The latter woke up to see AJ's confused face.

"What?" Adam asked.

AJ shook his head as he started walking away, heading to the kitchen. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Adam asked once again.

Johnny pinched the bridge of his nose as he disgustedly looked at Adam and walked away.

Dean and Adam looked at each other as the lunatic shrugged his shoulders.

"Guys! Just go to the kitchen already! I'm going to put these things away!" Seth said as he stared at the foams, pillows and blankets scattered everywhere.

Dean help Adam to walk towards the kitchen.

-Meanwhile in the kitchen-

"Do you want some bacon?" Dolph asked.

"NO! THEY DON'T WANT NONE!" AJ screamed.

"I want some!" Baron said but AJ stops him.

"No! It's cannibalism!"

"You kidding me?"

"Just give the bacon to Sami Zayn..."

"Dude! I'm vegetarian!" Sami answered as he refused the bacon.

"Poor Sami! Don't you know this taste so damn good?" Dolph pointed out as he take a bite on a bacon.

"JUST GIVE ME THAT!" Kevin growled as he took the bacon away from Dolph's grasp.

Dolph stared at him in disbelief but sighed in defeat.

Roman took his seat as he started to pour juice on their glasses.

"Thanks Roman!" Sami cheerfully said.

"Finally! You become useful for once!" AJ commented as he drink from his glass.

"Excuse me?"

"Hey guys, check this corbin! It taste delicious!" Dean suggested as he point at the corn beef.

Everyone stared at Baron as they start laughing at him.

"What?" Baron confusedly asked.

"He said corbin!" Dolph teased.

"You can't eat that Baron, it's your flesh!" AJ added.

Baron rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hey, the scrambled eggs are here!" Johnny happily announced as the nannies put the plate in front of Johnny's

"Gimme some!" Roman said.

"Hey! That's mine!" Kevin yelled.

Johnny was about to give Roman the plate of eggs when suddenly someone stabbed Roman's hand with fork. Roman screamed in agony. Everyone gasped in shock.

"KEVS! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sami panicked when he saw Roman's hand bleeding.

"Where's the damn first aid kit?" Dolph asked as he stood up.

"It's located near in the bathroom." Nanny 1 pointed out while Dolph hurriedly run to get it.

"WHY DID YOU STABBED HIM?!" Johnny angrily asked.

"WITH A FORK!" Adam added.

"SORRY! I DIDN'T MEANT TO! I WANTED TO EAT SCRAMBLED EGGS!" Kevin defended himself.

AJ and Baron nodded their heads to his explanation.

"Ro, here's the alcohol." Dean shoved the alcohol to Roman while the latter muttered a "thanks."

Roman was about to grab the alcohol using his other hand when suddenly Dean poured all the alcohol on the injured hand. Roman screamed in pain while AJ laughed at the sudden events,

"Why are you laughing?!" Johnny angrily asked.

"HEY! Don't shout at him!" Adam countered.

"I'm not talking to you so shut your mouth!" Johnny yelled as he turned his head to Adam.

"But it's my business!" Adam shouted back as he grab his glass of juice and poured it to Johnny.

Johnny glared at Adam, "What did you do?"

Adam snickered and started laughing but didn't see Johnny grabbed his plate and shove it to his face.

Everyone even Roman started laughing at the scene.

Dolph finally came back holding the first aid kit and saw everyone laughing.

"What did I missed?" He asked while Baron replied, "A lot."

Seth walked inside the kitchen and everyone stopped laughing.

"What?" He grumpily asked.

No one bothered giving him a reply as he sit next to Roman. Seth noticed the nannies treating Roman's hand and he curiously asked, "What happened to that?"

Roman glanced to Kevin who was eating and he replied, "nothing."

Seth didn't believe him but didn't pry on it. They continued to eat breakfast in silence.

--

Baron noticed Mike's nowhere to be found and he curiously asked Dolph.

"Hey man, where's your best friend?" 

"Oh yeah! Now that you mentioned it, he didn't eat break fast with us."

"Guys! Miz's luggage is missing." Sami announced.

"I haven't seen Miz this morning." Roman added.

"Maybe he's just outside the house." Seth said.

"Shall we look for him?" Dean suggested.

Dolph started to panic as he started to rummage on his luggage to find his phone.

"Wait wait wait!" Dolph said as he opened his phone and saw Mike's message. "Dolph, I have an important thing to do. Tell Seth thanks for the slumber party. It was a great one." He read out loudly.

"You're welcome?" Seth confusedly replied.

Baron laughed at Dolph and teased him, "I bet he left you for his girl friend."

"That's not it!" Dolph denied.

Kevin headed to the living room holding a fork of bacon as he said, "So what are we gonna do now?"

Everyone looked at Seth while the nerd guy muttered, "What?" at them.

"What did you do last night?" Seth suddenly asked.

Dean and Dolph whistled while AJ and Baron looked away.

"We had fun last night." Sami answered. 

*insert sami's theme*

"Sami, your phone is ringing! Someone is calling you!" Kevin yelled.

Sami looked at his phone and shocked to see the caller id.

"Why is she calling me?" Sami shrieked while everyone looked at him curiously.

["Hello"]

["Hey Sami! You should go to the address that I'm about to send you right now."] And the caller ended the call.

Sami was surprised at what he heard and then his phone started to vibrate as he saw the address.

"What was it about?" Dolph curiously asked.

"Probably his girl friend!" AJ teased.

Baron laughed as he added, "Does he even have a girl friend?"

"Ginger man! What's wrong?" Dean asked as he went closer to Sami. 

Kevin rudely pushed Dean away as he yelled, "YOU ALREADY HAVE BOTH ROMAN AND SETH! WHY ARE YOU GETTING CLOSE TO SAMI?" 

Johnny and Adam appeared in the living room fresh from the bath. 

"What did we missed?" They asked.

"Guys, it's the end of the world." Sami muttered.

Seth and Roman raised their eyebrows as they let Sami to continue.

"Charlotte just contacted me." Sami said in disbelief.

"Charlotte??? As in Charlotte Flair?" Roman reacted in disbelief.

Baron and Doph just smirked. 

"You mean Charlotte Flair?" AJ gasped.

"Maybe it's not Charlotte Flair." Seth said.

"WHAT?! You mean the muscle queen?!" Dean rudely reacted while Roman smacked his head lightly.

Sami shook his head dismissively. "But it's true!"

"It's damn true?" Baron asked.

"So what's with the address?" Dolph asked.

"I don't know but I know the place."

Everyone just stared at each other and Dean immediately grabbed Sami's phone.

"Guys! It's the next stop of our slumber party!" Dean said after he said the address.

They curiously asked and went to Dean.

"Don't tell me..." Roman stuttered.

"It's...." Kevin started. 

Seth grabbed the phone from Dean's hold as he looked closely to the address

"Prepare your trunks, guys! We're going to the beach!" Seth announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
17.5M 549K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...