The Vanguard and The Jewel Kn...

By YandereMichiSenpai

Stories all about the Vanguard and the Idol, ranging from fluff to angst, from canon to AU. Enjoy! Aichi Send... More

Introduction
Hum Along
Distance
Confession
Rainy Day
She is Mine
Married Life
Jealousy
Family
New Years Kiss
Valentine's Day
The Closet
Anniversary
Bring Her Back to Me
The Coffee Shop (Part 1)
The Coffee Shop (Part 2)
I'm With You
Cheesecake
Sketch
Song for You
Too Late
Stubble
Accidental Pervert
Movie Night
She is
My AiKou Drawings
Le Velo Pour Deux
Taking Care
Bisou Toxique
Hate Me, Love Me
Nightmare
For Her
Scared!
Introducing Her!
8 AM
Sickly Sweet
Intervention
Drunk
Aichi x Kourin AMV
Remember Me
Crush
Meteor Showers
Fear
Christmas Presents
Someday
Balloon
Chocolates
Tolerance
Hiccups
Hiding Wounds
Cuddles
Innocence
Pouring Rain
Tsundere
A Family Bonding
Camping
Tears
Father's Day?
Feels Like Heaven
Room Mates
Never
Babysitting
Wishes
She's The Prettiest Girl In The Academy
Bite
Ship
no title
Won't Leave
Cicadas and Midnight
(One of Those) Crazy Boys
Teddy Bear
Text Messages
The Day I Became God
Together
Foreign Words
Death's Love
Ein Kuss auf die Hand
Picking Flowers in the Meadow
r
Three Words, Eight Letters
Happy Birthday
The Bad List
Happy Birthday, Vanguard!

Trade Mistakes (The Ending Sequence)

339 4 0
By YandereMichiSenpai

A/N: Hi everyone! So today (June 5th) is the 2nd anniversary of my Aichi x Kourin fanfic called Trade Mistakes, and I wanted to celebrate it with this! I'm glad you all like the fanfiction! Please enjoy this one! Please do read Trade Mistakes before this one, as it has spoilers :'> and kindly listen to Iris by Aimer while reading this one shot!

===

For Trade Mistakes Aichi x Kourin fanfiction ending:

Song: Iris by Aimer

--

0:00-0:13

Panning up from Aichi and Kourin holding hands to a bright blue sky and then pan down to a night sky with TradeMistakes!Eiichi standing and looking at AiKou's graves and then white fade out

Natsu no yoru ni saita
Aoi hana wa
Kisetsu sae
Mou wasureteita

Pictures are slowly appearing. Still images of Aichi and Kourin meeting up when they were young and playing on the playground appeared. Other pictures of them appeared when they met each other again during high school; Aichi staring at Kourin as she leaves the classroom, and them meeting under a tree with bento boxes.

Tooi machi akari ya
Takara no chizu wa
Maboroshi no youni kasunda

Scenes of Naoki and Shingo fighting while Misaki, Kourin, and Aichi are watching them while they laughed appears. Kourin and Misaki appeared as they smiled at each other. And Aichi and Kourin blushing as Rekka left with Emi and Mai.

Nani mo shinjiru
Koto ga dekizu ni
Tada aruite
Hikari o sagashiteru
Sore dake

Picture scene of Kourin crying as she knew about her disease. Suiko and Rekka embracing her while Takuto looked at them sadly. Kourin suddenly unconscious and Aichi went to help her. Rekka and Kourin looking at each other worryingly as Kourin lies down on the school's clinic. Kourin leaning to Suiko's shoulder. Suiko revealing Kourin's illness to Aichi at the hospital and Aichi looking sad.

Nakidashita sora ni
Kata wa furuete
Futari dake no mahou o
Kakikeshita
Kanashikute aruita michi o
Tadoru koto sura dekinai yo
Mou nemurou
Asa ga kuru nara

Aichi and Kourin holding each other's hand and smiling. Pictures of them being together, holding each other close. Aichi and Kourin sitting next to each other. The two blushing as Naoki teased them. Kourin and Aichi eating lunch with Misaki, Shingo, and Naoki. Misaki talking with Kourin, and Naoki and Shingo talking with Aichi. And then it was Aichi holding Kourin's hand on her hospital bed.

Good Night...

Aichi watching her sleeping on her hospital bed.

1:36-1:43

It was the scene where Kourin was talking with Aichi in the hospital room. Kourin eating her apple and Aichi smiling at her. Rekka arrived with medicine and watches Kourin shoving a slice of apple to Aichi's mouth.

Me ga sameta koro ni
Natsu no ame wa
Kigatsuku to
Mou yande ita

The scene where Aichi and Kourin are at the park again and they were talking to each other that afternoon. They sat at the bench and stared at the lake. Aichi wiping the ice cream from Kourin's cheeks and her blushing.

Yukkuri nagareru
Toki wo tomete

Kai and Misaki confronting Aichi about him hiding something. The three of them are at Kourin's house and Kourin revealing to them that she has cancer. Misaki crying and Kourin holding her close. Kai was looking at them, and Aichi was tearing up.

Sekai no sumi de
Watashi wa inotta

Change scene to Aichi being taken away from the mansion, Rekka and Suiko looking at him disappointingly. Takuto glaring and Kourin crying as Aichi was being dragged.

"Hitotsu hitotsu
Anata o shiritai'"

Change scene to Kourin ignoring Aichi, Aichi looking at her sadly.

Tsumugi dashita omoi o
Todoketai
Sore dake

Aichi confessing to her that afternoon; they held hands and Aichi pulling her close to him. Kourin and Aichi embracing each other.

Tokedashita iro ga
Hitotsu ni natte
Yoru ni kakaru michi o
Egaki dashita
Ureshikute

Pictures of Aichi and Kourin appeared again during the school festival. It was them wearing their maid café costumes, with Kourin on a maid dress while Aichi is on his butler uniform. There was also a picture of the Miyaji gang together. And then pictures of Miwa, Kai, and Misaki appeared as well.

Anata no kata ni
Tayoru koto shika dekinai yo
Mada nemurou
Asa ga kuru made

Other close up pictures of Kourin appeared while she was serving people. And then it was Aichi's pictures where he was blushing and serving as well. Misaki, Shingo, and Naoki's pictures are also present and then it was a picture of Aichi and Kourin shyly standing next to each other.

2:59-3:15

More scenes appeared, Aichi and Kourin hanging out in secret. Suiko and Rekka accepting AiKou's romance. Aichi and Kourin calling each other on their phones. Kourin arguing with Takuto. Aichi meeting with Kourin, Aichi kissing Kourin's cheeks. Them walking home together. The Miyaji gang being together and meeting up with Kourin on her hospital room. The four of them, Kourin, Aichi, Shingo, and Naoki on their examination and them passing. Aichi blushing as he stared at Kourin. Aichi and Kourin dating; that afternoon, Aichi kneeled down to propose to her. Kourin accepted and they kissed.

Good Night...

The two of them meeting each other again and got confronted by Takuto. And then Takuto accepted them. Aichi and Kourin looking at each other. Kourin's illness getting worse and Aichi being with her and holding her hand.

3:22-3:29

Change scene to them getting married, Kourin getting pregnant, Aichi helping her. Kourin giving birth to their son Eiichi and Aichi hugging both of them right after.

Natsu no sora ni saita
Yoru no niji ni

Change scene to Kourin lying down with Aichi one night, them talking to each other.

Futari no mirai kasanetai

Aichi and Kourin holding hands and smiling at each other. Aichi kissing Kourin's hand, and Kourin sleeps.

Sore dake (sore dake)

Aichi staring at Kourin and smiles as he closed his eyes.

Futari wa kitto

Change scene to Aichi trying to wake Kourin up while he cried.

Ano sora e to

Aichi hugging Kourin's body while crying.

Tsuzuku michi o
Ayunde kita no darou

Aichi staring at her coffin and touching the glass and whispering "I Love You"

Wasurekakete ita yume ya
Yasashii MERODII

Aichi raising Eiichi and taking care of him. Change scene to Eiichi growing up and having his own family.

Omoidasu made nemurou

Older Aichi and Eiichi talking to each other and smiling. Aichi lying down on his bed and sleeping.

Asa ga kuru made

Aichi waking up and seeing Kourin again, he went to her and they both smiled at each other.

Good Night

They held each other's hands as they walked on the grassy fields and looking at the bright sky. Aichi and Kourin smiled and laughed together.

Asa ga kuru made

The two of them continues to walk, the scene then changes to Eiichi who was looking at the pictures of Aichi and Kourin and Eiichi smiled to himself. He then left the room and a picture of Aichi and Kourin on their wedding day appeared before the scene fades out to white.

===

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 874 26
Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere simulator and non of the characters. I a...
5.5K 54 14
This is my first time doing an Ask or Dare book, so if you have any Ask or any Dare, plz don't be shy and ask or dare away. P.S. I don't own Cardfigh...
25.8K 303 50
I do not own the characters, they belong to the rightful owner, Bushiroad. There are some characters that I made myself. This story will take place a...
2.2K 75 10
Kai has waited for Aichi for a year and a half to admit his feelings. Now Aichi is in college, Kai is on a world tour with the European league, and w...