Yui's Shadow Cousin (DL fanfi...

By AkiraSilverOkami

If you see this up on another site that isn't AO3, fanfiction.net, or quotev... Do not read this its a virus... More

My OC information
prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
A/N-I'm so sorry
Fake Love no... its 8D use earbuds if you have 'em
Chapter 7-Night School
change of name
Check out on aisle 17
Chapter 9- its dinner time
I play genshin
Introduction part 2
Introduction- Katsurou
Chapter 10- The Library

Chapter 8 ~ A new friend? New roommates?!

746 12 4
By AkiraSilverOkami

(Chapter 8 was in need of complete overwrite so here we go)TW: mentions of drugs, and abuse
Lily's POV-

We arrived at the school with fangirls abuzz, thinking to myself what have I gotten myself into,  they were worse than the ones who stood at the night class gates every single switchover at the Academy.

As soon as the door had opened the brothers hopped out one by one earning the nonsensical calls of the fangirls, when Yui stepped out all she earned were glares and nasty comments. "Ladies lets all just calm down, Yui is not a threat to your happily ever after." I laughed in a soothing type of flirtation causing them to swoon and stop their glaring at Yui. As they turned their attention onto me who was exiting the limousine last.

"Why is she so pretty?" "Who is she anyways?" "Is she related to someone?" "Is she a transfer student?" "Her uniform seems familiar..." Went some of the girls who then parted to make way for us to pass. 

I took my sweet time going to my classroom exploring really, didn't bump into anyone while doing so. It was a blessing and yet also a curse because no one to direct me to the first period. So when I finally got to class I was late. "Class, we have a new student joining us this school year, why won't you introduce yourse-" Once I saw the familiar black haired teacher,( I pounced. "Toga-chan its a me, (Mario)Lily") I certainly tried not to pounce  on him. "Hi, I'm Shadow Lily, nice to meet you, please just call me Lily" I could've sworn he had facepalmed(the teacher is Yagari Toga) now realizing he can never get away from me.

"Alright (My little Silver Sparrow)Go take a seat by Alicia Miyazono, Alicia raise your hand please." Yagari-sensei had Alicia raise their hand. I walked over to a table that the hand was raised at and by looking at them, I see a 5'3" blue haired(dyed) Amber-Yellow eyed, skinny girl, going all natural no makeup) and then I sat down. "You're surprisingly different from the other girls here, you want to be friends?"  I extended my hand out like for a handshake."Sure,lets be friends!" She answered quickly taking the hand I extended to her with both of hers.

"Alright class today we will be learning about polynomials..." Yagari-sensei went up to the board(wall mounted chalk board) and wrote a description about polynomials. So, I deemed it not worthy of my attention and focused on drawing (a unicorn) some koi fish swimming. 

(Time Skippu brought to you by Squidward's nose)
"Lily... Sweetheart ... next period is starting in a few minutes" Yagari-sensei effectively got me to stop drawing and start to put things away. "See you tomorrow Toga-sensei" and I met up with Alicia at the doorway. I looked at my schedule and realized that the next period was Science,  preferably your least favorite class next to History. "So What's your next class, Lily-chan?" Alicia asked trying to take a peak at my schedule. "Science,you?" I answered shortly after sticking the schedule back in my bag. "Same... I really hate Science class especially our teacher for this year" As she was complaining about the teacher we reached the room for the science class. 

"Kon'nichiwa(hello) Sensei/ Hello Takamine-sensei." Me and Alicia greeted the teacher simultaneously puzzling him then ourselves. Once the teacher snapped out of being puzzled he tapped the board with a ruler and everyone went to their seats. "Okay Class as you may know now that we have a new student because rumors spread fast around here. So why won't our new student introduce herself." Takamine-sensei laid his ruler back down on his desk and finally taking a good look at me, he deemed I was at least presentable. "Hello class, I am Shadow Lily, but you may call me Lily." I bowed and stayed there until Takamine-sensei told me to sit back down.

  "Ok class today we are learning about the different theories of our solar systems..." The Mr. Takamine's(Takamine-sensei's) class went on for about an hour before it came time to leave.
I got up right when the bell rang for the transition of classes. "So I'm taking a wild guess and saying P.E. is not today" I looked over to Alicia who smiled and yet shook her head no. "P.E. Class isn't today because Takamine-sensei's brother called out today, something about a game." She responded after her first response.

(Shit is about to go down here)
I went straight to the door as Alicia followed up behind me. "So what are we going to do for this period." I asked her but she shivered softly. "I have to head home to get food money, I hate it there." She answered after a while of silence. "May I come with or do I stay here." I looked back to the clock on the school bell tower and noted the time, my original driver may still have time. "S-sure maybe they'll let me by this time."She agreed to let me come with, and so I held my hand out to her and had my cell phone in my other texting for my driver to come pick us up. "If it is as bad as it appears, I can work out a few strings for you to move in with me." When she took my hand gratefully accepting my offer and I started walking with her beside me.

My driver didn't seem to mind the added company but made note of the address just in case. "So Mrs. Miyazono, How's the home life?" My driver asked even going into formality.  "It's not very pretty, the smallest things can cause the biggest problems, would they not?" Alicia sat up a bit straighter but then went to grab a candy from a shelf and slump down back into the seats. "Not very good then, also thank you Ryouta for restocking on the candy."I nodded towards Ryouta my driver as we reached our destination.

I was the first to step out and I held out my hand again for Alicia to take. Only then did I look around and realize what part of the city this was, this manor that stood behind the gates was one that was old and the grounds smelled like drugs. "...drugs" I feared the worst for Alicia if her people are drug dealers who knows what goes on behind closed doors. The silence from Alicia was not a very comfortable one, seeing as when her other hand went to knock, it was shaking badly. "Chin up, eyes forward, and keep evidence." The words that flowed out of my mouth were familiar but also unfamiliar at the same time. Alicia seemed to have stopped shaking afterwards. 

The door opened with quite the creak, causing her father to come downstairs albeit stretching his hand to his belt. "What you doing back so early, brat." I could tell in his tone of voice that Alicia was just an ant under his shoe. "I came back to get my lunch money." Alicia gripped my hand ever so slightly as I looked around. "Little brats like you don't deserve to eat, especially stupid ones who invite someone who was not welcome in here." The father had this condescending look on his face. That was when a flash of red came to my vision causing me to pull Alicia away from what appeared to be a miscalculated bullet. "Trying to kill her and me already now thats cold-hearted, Masashi Miyazono, ex-leader of Black Heart Pharmaceuticals, and to think my mother purchased your company.  Now what would she think if she were to find out all you deal are drugs."

He seemed to forget everything all at once then it hit him. "Wait, your her fucking daughter, should've known sooner. She could well put me out of business all because of my brat here. This little brat needs to get a punishment.-" What he didn't realize was sirens coming closer, until the door burst open and he was brought to his knees in front of his wife, Kohaku Miyazono who was then also arrested. 

Alicia and I watched as the K-9 unit searched the house and found the supplies of drugs in the basement. We watched them carry out a child a small one, only then did my hand leave Alicia's to take a good look at the child, a little 6 year old boy by the looks. "Hello, little guy do you know your name?" I had to keep myself as calm as I could get in this situation, when he shook his head no I looked to Alicia who looked about ready to cry because she too didn't know his name. "Katsurou, thats his name." Someone else was handcuffed being dragged towards the police cars. 

"Little Katsurou, don't worry about a thing now, every little thing will come out alright... because I am here now." It was a relief to me and Alicia when Katsurou tried to smile and then he sneezed. When I looked at Alicia with a 'can I have him, please' look, she grinned at me as things were clearing up except realization dawned on us when we were told the time. "Oh no.... more school, I'll be paying for lunch we'll eat in the city although you may want to you know, pack your things" I got up but was weakly tugged back down, by Katsurou it looked like he didn't want me to leave and so the only knowledgeable thing to do was pick him up and get told by the Police to bring him to the hospital or the doctor's office to get a checkup.
(It ends here)

"Lily-chan look up at the sky, the stars are getting brighter. Here's to a brighter future." Alicia came out with some bags and some old clothes in another bag probably for Katsurou unless we take the rest of the classes off for now then come back for make-up work. The problem was could I use those rooms for something. I heard soft snores from Katsurou and couldn't help but smile at that. "To a brighter future indeed. Alicia how about some shopping after our lunch and doctor's visit." I didn't even look behind me when I heard the excited squeal come out of her mouth.

"Ryouta, do you think we can stop by Mcdonalds in the main city, and maybe the doctor's office  afterwards." I asked Ryouta to take us away from the place. "So why fast-food then." Alicia piped up after the moment of silence we had, to take a breath of the fresh air as we exited the shady area of town. "French fries,Alicia they are easy to eat and if we get ourselves the small fries, and some-other food in our system we can make it throughout the rest of the night." I smiled after her face turned into understanding. "I want a mcflurry then." She had then turned to look out the window. "You heard her Ryouta, remember I left my credit card in here, use that."I looked through the window when Ryouta just waved the card and set it in his pocket.

(Time skippu because honestly who want's to listen to the conversation with the worker)

We were sitting at the nearby park eating the food, even Ryouta got something for himself. I have never seen a kid eat a bag of fries so fast before, and take towards the apple juice carton given to him. Alicia seemed to be enjoying the food and her McFlurry because it was written all over her face.(If you are a vegetarian or dislike sweet tea, then please don't come at me)I was eating a quarter-pounder with cheese, and had a small sweet tea for a drink. When we finished our food and drinks we recycled what we could and threw what we couldn't into the trashcan.

(Time skippu because for the life of me I don't know how to write a doctor scene)

We were then driven to a mall that remained open and hopped out amidst the sea of stores that would interest and entertain us, but we had a time limit. I popped the idea of getting some clothes for Katsurou because he needs some other than what he got on right now, we had Alicia's old clothes. 

Alicia had dragged us into a clothes store with an actual kids section or sections. So now it's a hunt for his size, when we finally got his size down he got to choose what he wanted. The price for his things were not as expensive as they seemed to be. Seeing to it that he got a tablet of some sort, something with a safety case. Now that was something I knew had to be explained when we go to the mansion after we make sure to at least attend history which would be an hour before we do so.

"Look at the time Lily-chan, we need to head back to school now don't we." Alicia popped up behind me holding some bags with our purchased items inside.  "Yeah we should, lets go." So we went to go back into our limousine and get back to school. Just the question of how Katsurou would go into the school building with getting little to no attention. 

When we got back to the school we went through the front and started heading towards the History classroom with Katsurou still within my arms. The classroom door was open and we headed in only to be greeted with a female teacher. "Hello Fujioka-sensei" Alicia greeted her with a smile and went to sit down. "Hello Lily, and who's this little one." Fujioka-sensei seemed more interested in knowing the child. "Katsurou... Naito, may I sit down and learn now, sensei" I paused at the last name and looked for help from Alicia but she had shrugged. "Go on sit down then" Fujioka-sensei then looked up to where she was on the powerpoint on the TV, HDMI sharing from a desktop. I wanted to just go to sleep by the time she finished the powerpoint. 

When the bell rang I thanked it for releasing us. Katsurou had fallen asleep by the time it ended, although I'm sure he wasn't as intrigued as some were. I got up and was back to holding Katsurou and my school bag, and started to leave the classroom with Alicia following after. 

It's surprising that we didn't encounter anyone asking where we were. The brothers must not have made it out of the classrooms yet then. So me and Alicia looked at each other and went straight for my limousine, Ryouta was given an address and did his best to navigate to this one. I knowingly knew we would get there first, but it is our stuff we need to get into the mansion. Well then time for a little help from the butlers in the shadows, who just said nothing but still took our stuff up into the my room until I figure it out.

I had called Ryouta and told him that he could go home now. Katsurou was now asleep upon the soft duvet cover of my bed and Alicia flopped beside him. "This is so soft Lily-chan" Her reaction was what caused me to laugh although quietly. We heard the Mansion doors open and the fighting of Subaru and Ayato echoing throughout the walls. Laito goes to his room, Kanato going to raid the kitchen of sweets,and Yui going to do her homework. Reiji was muttering about something that was a bit amiss within the mansion, Shu had already teleported up here to us and said not a word but sat beside Katsurou and brushed his hair out of his face. Alicia was confused as much as she was in love with the duvet being so soft. "So about those empty rooms near mine-" I was cut off by Shu cutting in with "Take them" and I sighed in relief.

I ended up with Katsurou in between me and Shu and Alicia behind me, its like that one weird sleepover and you're all sleeping on the bed.

Word Count: 2690

(A/N hello sorry if this is chaotic but uh my mind is spinning, so guys/gals/and non-binary pals have fun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 2.6K 30
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...
752K 19.6K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...
26.8K 884 37
right now im going through this story and editing mistakes out, but its taking forever (Y/n) Nanase 17 got into an elite night school. On the way th...
4.6K 111 10
[COMPLETED BUT MAKING EDITS and EXTENSIONS!!] Amber Fae-Long is the cousin of Yui Komori. When she hears that her uncle is leaving for a voyage and h...