Holding Onto Heaven( A Ryan P...

By Maria-Was-Here23

Alisha White is a friend of the band Nickelback and has been since The Long Road was released in 2003. Most o... More

Prolouge
1: All The Right Reasons
2: Photograph
3: Sad Song
4: Tidal Wave
5: Complicated
6: Telling the guys
7: Surprise
8: Happy Birthday
9: A months time
10: Problems
12: 4 years later
13: Lullaby
14: Without Me
15: Another 4 years
16: New Kid
17: Summer runs away
18: Challenges
19: Round One
20: Round Two
21: Round 3 and finding Summer
22: Finals
23: Record Deal
24: Shallow

11: A year later

40 1 6
By Maria-Was-Here23

Ryan's POV

It's been a whole year since our quads were born and they all have begun walking and getting into everything known to man.

Right now, we are taking them to a play area in McDonald's and it has a ball pit and Lish wants a picture of them in the ball pit.

"Hey, look up here guys!" She says getting their attention before snapping the picture.

They all have this red tint to their hair and it's from their mom, I know it.

Home....

We get back to the house and lay the kids down for their nap and I go into the living room to see Lish looking at a picture of her and I'm guessing her sister.

"Baby, who's that?" I ask and she chuckles, showing me the picture and pointing at the other girl beside her.

"That's my twin, Megan. She died when we're seven. This was taken when we first moved back to America with our dad." She says and I smile as I hold her and look at the picture.

(Megan is left and Alisha is right.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
449K 27.1K 86
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 22.9K 50
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
189K 3.8K 57
Y/N is a little trapped in an abusive life pulled into a universe that is fictional to their own and one they often found comfort in. The little is s...