PROJECT FALL INLOVE | TAEKOOK

Da kimkyjeonn

"Now that you defrosted my body, you can fuck me" Scientist! Taehyung didn't wanna feel love anymore because... Altro

introduction
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT /m/
NINE
ELEVEN
attention ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
TWELVE
THIRTEEN | m |
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN |M|
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN /m/
NINETEEN
NINETEEN POINT FIVE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO [M]
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

TEN /s.s/

7K 395 536
Da kimkyjeonn

me rereading language

~
"But I want to go with you~" Jungkook whined, and hugged Taehyung tightly. "No, you're staying here" Taehyung said.

"But what if white house bad guy comes and gets me?" He pouted and Taehyung groaned and hugged Jungkook by his waist. "He doesn't know where I live, and this house has a very well developed protection system, so don't worry." Taehyung explained and Jungkook pouted even more, not being able to think of an excuse anymore.

"but what if-

Taehyung cut the boy off with a peck on the lip. "Maybe if you behave, I'll let you suck me off again, hm?" He whispers, and lands a kiss on his ear.

Jungkook stayed quiet, as he blushed red and gave Taehyung's shoulder a spank, and he laughs. "Well, 236 year old baby, I'm going now" Taehyung said and Jungkook whined and pulled him in into a hug.

Taehyung sighed, this was going to be as hard as his dick.

~

About 25 minutes later after Taehyung finally got Jungkook off him, Jungkook was bored and was laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

"Mr. Jeon are you bored-

"MEWLING PUDENDUM!" Jungkook yells and Sunday went "and i oop-"

"Sorry, to shock you, Jungkook, but I am Master Taehyung's servant, and as his worker, I'm responsible for making you comfortable while he's away" Sunday says while Jungkook was gathering every single shit he just lost.

"Then, give me everything you got" Jungkook said, hand on his chest then sang "LUPANG HINIRANG-

{a/n: jahsjshshsh i'm so sorry, belated independence day to my country, 🇵🇭!}

"Here is Yeontan, sir. Taehyung's holographic dog" Sunday says, and a dog, black and beige in color appears on Jungkook's lap and Mariah Carey was SHAKING from how high Jungkook screamed.

"Why the FUCK would you give me a wolf?!" Jungkook snapped and Yeontan frowned. "Excuse you, virgin, I'm a Teacup Pomeranian" He speaks, and guess what......

He was British.

"You can TALK?!" Jungkook yells and Yeontan rolls his eyes. "It's 2033, what do you expect dogs do? Woof?" He scoffs.

"Duh?" Jungkook says and Yeontan hops off of his lap, "pet me,coward" He snaps and Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "For a dog, you're harsh"

"For a bottom, you're hard to deal with" Yeontan says back and Jungkook glared at him. "DON'T DISRESPECT ME I'M ROYALTY" Yeontan says.

"Well, Jokes on you I'm a God" Jungkook scoffs. "Nah, Jokes on YOU, I'm atheist" Yeontan says and Jungkook gasped.

"Ah, whatever you useless human, if you can't even pet a damn dog, watch some tv" Yeontan says and throws him the remote control, and walked away.

Jungkook's eyebrows twitch in confusion as he watched the gadget with buttons. "Um- house ghost voice?" He calls out.

"It's Sunday, sir" Says the voice. "Can I help you in any way?" He asks and Jungkook nods. "What's this?" He asks.

"Oh, that's a remote control, do you want to see videos?" She asks and Jungkook nods, and turns on the television.

The first video he sees was,

Porn.

He gulped, seeing numerous dicks or boobs here and there, and felt his own dick twitch at the pictures.

"Do you want to see this, Mr. Jeon?" She asks and Jungkook nods, taking his boxers off, and clicking on one of the videos where the guy was touching himself.

But, what he didn't know was, it was Taehyung, jerking off, when he was in his 18s.

"Bitch the brown- OH WOW THAT ASS-

"Shut up, Yeontan, we should deactivate" Says Sunday, and Yeontan deactivates with her, leaving Jungkook alone and whining.

"Oh fuck" Says Taehyung who was stroking his cock, his voice was not as deep as it was now, and his cock was a bit shorter than it was now which was LONG AND THICK AND-

Jungkook put his arm below his leg, fingers comfortably reaching his entrance, and he starts with teasing his own hole, making him whine.

~

"Yes, the procedure is gonna be 9 am so please be sure to wake up early" Taehyung says and ends the call, and then signs off the last paper on his desk.

After he finally got to rest on his big ass chair, he decides to check up on Jungkook and grabbed his phone. "Sunday, a checkup on Jungkookie, please" He says and then a sight, he doesn't expect to see, pops up on screen.

"eeeeennnnjoooooy" Yeontan says and Taehyung gulped.

Jungkook had his three fingers go in and out of himself, thighs shaking and back arching, "ngh- daddy!" He hears Jungkook moan like the pretty little thing he is, and Taehyung's dick grows under his crotch.

Well fuck, Why did he even design his office walls to be made of glass, but hm.

"Sunday, tempered walls activate" He says and his walls turned into black, shocking some workers who were busy staring at him rather than doing their job.

He unzips his pants, unable to keep his eyes off Jungkook, who was easily slipping his own fingers inside his hole. "Fuck" he mutters against his breath.

"Baby?" Taehyung calls out and Jungkook's head snapped up. "God, is this house made out of solidified vocal chords?" He says, panting, and Taehyung chuckles.

"Hm, no. But you made daddy hard from the sight he's seeing" Taehyung says, voice deep and Jungkook could feel his spine shiver. "Lemme see" Jungkook whines.

"I don't think so, pretty baby, you're touching yourself without daddy's permission" Taehyung says and Jungkook whines even more.

"How about, I let you hear my groans until you cum, hm? Don't touch your cock, but keep fingering yourself" Taehyung orders. "Okay" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.

"Okay?" He asks. "Okay, daddy" Jungkook corrects himself and giggles, making Taehyung smile.

~

A few minutes later, Taehyung was groaning, stroking his cock on the same rhythm his baby was fucking himself, letting out little moans from time to time as Taehyung said naughty things making him blush.

Jungkook would clench around himself, and Taehyung lost his shit at that view, making him curse out and then calling Jungkook names like "pretty" or "angel".

But this time, Taehyung growled.

Jungkook's thighs quivered at that, and felt his stomach tighten, making him whine and moan loudly, fucking himself faster.

"C-close" Jungkook muttered and heard Taehyung, "awe, that little growl made you too horny, little one?" Taehyung says and Jungkook cries, fucking himself harder.

"Tell hyung what you want him to do, Kookie" Taehyung says as Jungkook whined, arching his back, wanting to cum. "W-want you to come home and fuck kookie, Taehyungie" Jungkook whines and Taehyung growls once again at that thought, picking his pace up.

"F-fuck, c-can't do that yet, Jungkook" Taehyung says and Jungkook whines. "Why not~" He cries out, his mind indulged with thoughts of Taehyung fucking him.

"Hm- fuck, Kook I'm so close" Taehyung says as he stroked himself in a fast pace. "Hyungie" Jungkook moans, reaching out for his own cock as he rode his fingers.

"No, Jungkook-ngh- don't touch yourself" Taehyung says. "B-but Kookie can't come" Jungkook whined and Taehyung groaned. "You're a good boy, aren't you Kookie? Listen to daddy and come without touching yourself hm?" Taehyung says, thighs already shaking as his palm moved faster against his large cock.

Jungkook could only whine, and then released a thread of fucks as his thighs shook and came, Taehyung groaned and came a second after Jungkook did.

~

Jungkook was in a white shirt, and pink briefs, and some socks, making silly faces at the phone as he and Taehyung were video-calling each other.

Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook as he was signing some papers and Jungkook pouted. "Taehyung" He calls out and Taehyung's head snapped up. "Yeah, Kookie?"

"Stop looking so blue" He says and Taehyung laughed. "Okay, then pretty. Do you want any food?" He asks.

"No, I want you"

"I WANT IT-

Yeontan suddenly appears and Jungkook almost smacks his holographic ass. Taehyung laughed once again. "Babe, I have a meeting I'll come back okay?" He asks and Jungkook hums and then says goodbye.

"Whipped" Yeontan said as Jungkook shut the call off. "Did he just call me BABE?" Jungkook said with wide eyes.

"No, he called you grasshopper infected cow" Yeontan replied and Jungkook frowned. "Grasshopper isn't even an infection-

"Dude, just shut up and marry each other" Yeontan says and Jungkook groaned.

"If only it were that easy"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

14.8K 363 30
"I'm not your fucking toy Kim Seokjin so stop playing around with me." I said and left him with his new girlfriend "One thing is that you are." Jin...
196K 3.1K 7
[Squirting, Boypussy, Loads of Kinks] When BTS came to know that their beloved Jin Hyung has never squirted before, they made it their mission to giv...
44.2K 1.9K 14
What will happened if you and your ex meet each other after 3 years? Will love bloom again? Will you forgive the one who cheated on you? A story of t...
28.2K 1.5K 22
"Cupid.The God of Love and yet you're not allowed to fall in love?seriously?" - Jeon Jungkook Cupid's Arrow | Taekook |