Good Girl Gone Bad

By ohtee__

18 year old Kamri Noel Mcbroom, meets 20 year Old druglord Lucas. Head over heels she's in deep but does she... More

Kamri Noel Mcbroom
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ATTENTION READ‼️‼️
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
CHAPTER 32

Chapter 24

1.3K 34 6
By ohtee__

It was Monday morning, back to school for everyone. Except me. I grabbed my crutches and went into my bathroom.

I did my morning hygiene routine which consisted of showering, brushing my teeth and caring for my skin.

I changed my bandages, I hated that part because it was constant reminder I'm just happy it won't leave scars.

I put some chapstick on grabbed my crutches and headed downstairs. It was approximately 9:36am.

I got to the end of the stairs to hear the sound of 3 voices.

"Good morning" my momma spoke as I placed my crutches down.

"Good morning" I said back looking at Tony and the unfamiliar face. (Btw If y'all didn't know Tony is her stepdad)

"Long time no see" Tony said.

"Yeah your back from your business trip early" I said fake smiling. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. TONY.

"Yep trip got cut a month short, I've been gone for 3 months" he spoke taking a sip of coffee afterwards.

Tony and my mom have been going together for 3 years married for 6 months. They didn't even have real wedding they got married at the courthouse and went on a 2 week honeymoon. I've never liked Tony his sus  (suspect) to me, something's off about him and i can't put my finger on it.

"Ahem" I coughed looking at my mom and the unfamiliar person sitting.

"Kamri this is Jahking, Tony's son, he's going to be staying with us for a while"

"How you doing" he spoke holding out his hand.

"Hey" I shook it not really wanting to.

I know if I don't like Tony I'm not gonna like his seed. But I had to admit he was cute, only dude I'm concerned about it Lucas tho.

"Everybody call me jah, or king" he said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Cool" I said going to the fridge.

I fixed me a big bowl of fruit and took it to the dining table.

"Ma who all this stuff from" I said looking at the gifts.  "The donuts And Louis Vuitton are from Lucas, the pink basket from Breah and Christian the yellow one from Angel and Miguel".

I smiled. I literally have the best friends. "Their so sweet" I said looking at all the stuff.

"You and Jahking should get to know each other" Tony spoke taking a seat.

I looked at him like he was crazy. 

"I mean after all y'all will be going to school together"  my momma spoke.

Great, I thought to myself.

"Nah I'm cool" he said popping a grape in his mouth. I was shock even though I shouldn't be because I wasn't making a effort for him so why should he.

"Yeah me too" I said crossing my arms sitting back looking at him.

"Sooner than later" my momma said.

I grabbed my phone and texted my friends.

Me: Thanks y'all, y'all ain't have to do that I appreciate it tho.  I love y'all beyond life❤️

Angellll🧚🏽‍♀️💜: girl that's the least we could do let us know if you need anything. I love you too💗

Christian🤕💙: please put the body wash to use I ain't want say nothing but 🐟

Me: bitch don't play with me, 🦐 dick ass.

Myslimee💚(Miguel): that ain't no problem all love over here❤️

babyboy💫❤️(Lucas): Combs stop playing with my girl. ‼️

myJR.🦋💗(Breah): no problem Kamri, Christian don't make me fuck you up playing with her🗣

Christian🤕💙: I'm just playing damn. I know it ain't stank if Lucas face be in it🤫 and my shit never small now you cappin🚫🧢

Me: don't worry bout where his face be, for me and him to know🤗

————————————————————————

I put the rest of my fruit up and went upstairs to my room.  I was so ready for all of this to be over so I can get back to my regular life, I start therapy in two days and I'm definitely not looking forward to that.

I grabbed my laptop and began to edit my YouTube video.  "Baby that's why I love you so much, I love only you" I sung to Monica's song.

I was interrupted from my singing session when Jahking knocked on my door. "You halfway in the room you might as well come in" I said pausing the music.

"You got another package" he said handing me the box of flowers.

I read the card that was attached. "Get well, I love you"

I smiled. He just doesn't stop.

I looked up to still see Jahking standing there eating Doritos.

"You need something" I asked closing my laptop.

"Nah"

There was an awkward silence. A weird one, I didn't know what to say so we just stared.

"What happen to you" he asked eating another chips

"Why you in my business" I said grabbing my crutches.

"Why you so damn rude" he asked.

"I'm not rude I don't know" I said.

"Yeah and you not trying to either" he spoke

"Ole well, now if you'll excuse me" I said brushing pass him.

"Mmcht" he smacked his lips.

I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. "Ooh BAPS" I said as I turned the movie on.

I rolled my eyes. This dude just don't stop. He sat on the opposite couch scrolling through his phone.  My mama and Tony got me fucked all the way up! Did she not forget I paid for this house and everything in it. He too comfortable kicking his feet up and shit hell no that ain't flying with me!

"Can you get your feet off my table" I spork with disgust in my voice

"Can you lose your attitude" he did back grinning

I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't think so" he said under his breath.

"Excuse me repeat your self you wanna speak up since you wanna talk out ya mouth" I said back.

He laughed. But I ain't find nothing funny.

"Glad to see y'all two getting along" my momma said as Tony followed her.

"Pshh" I said, "yeah right" he added.

"Anyways where you finna go" I asked my mom seeing her and Tony were dressed up.

"A brunch meeting with the company" she answered putting her earrings in.

"You look good girl" I said.

"I know seven kids and I ain't lost it" she said doing a twirl.

"Anyways we out try not to kill each other" she said grabbing her clutch.

I grabbed my phone and texted Lucas.

————————————————————————
LUCAS

I was in the studio listening to some beats when I got a text

Mines🤞🏾❤️(Kamri) : boy you just don't stop, stop tryna spoil me.

Me: what you talking about??🤔

Mines🤞🏾❤️: the flowers you got delivered.🤨

Me: lol. Idk what you talking bout, Ian got no flowers delivered.

Mines🤞🏾❤️: boy stop playing with me😂 their beautiful thank you baby😘

Me: girl. I'm deadass Ian get you no flowers. I swear. Prolly your daddy or brothers.

Mines🤞🏾❤️: that's weird, but wyd.

Me: in the Stu, missing you🥺

Mines🤞🏾❤️: I know daddy, I miss you too😕 get back to your work text me when you leave.

Me: I love you.

Mines🤞🏾❤️: I love you more

"Run that bitch back" I said to my producer.

I was in the Stu for about 2 hours I left got something to eat and went to the warehouse.

"Where the money" I said to Que as I lit a blunt.

He handed me 3 black duffel bags. "How many days this is" I asked taking a drag.

"4" he said unzipping the other bags.

"Kid we had to pop somebody" ROD said taking a seat in front of me.

"Nigga y'all had to do fucking what" I said growing angry.

"It's not like we had a choice disciples was tryna pop our corner, had to send a message"

"That's not how we handle business, here at black ranked. Y'all don't know how y'all just fucked up we have no time to be at war now" I yelled.

"You run shit by me before y'all niggas do anything, now I gotta clean y'all shit up, y'all know how this shit go a body for a body" I said throwing the blunt.

"Now y'all niggas sitting in my face looking dumb" "fuck" I yelled throwing the bags of money.

"Kid, chill man they not gon even know it was us, and if they do we could handle that" Que said.

"Nigga is you dumb, you think they don't know they sent they boys on our corner who else would they think popped him, y'all niggas some hot heads" I said getting up pacing back and forth.

"I don't got time for this shit, I got other shit to worry about".

"Look man just know we gon handle this one way or the other" Rod spoke.

"Man whatever" I said walking out.

These niggas here just fucked us all the way up, they finna start some west side versus north side of Cali shit with the disciples. Black ranked ain't got time fore this man we give people they fixings and make money, but I mean this is the drug game what else should I expect.

I called my driver and waited til he pulled up in the all black Escalade.

I got home a took a shower,these niggas still had me heated.

I was laying in my bed when Layla walked in.

"Fuck I told you bout knocking" I said.

"Boy..anyways wyd" she said plopping on my bed.

"Tryna get a piece of mind, can't do that if you in here" I said turning around.

"Idk who pissed you off but it wasn't me" she said throwing a pillow.

"Get out, I'm not in the fucking mood" I said getting up.

"You act like you got a period" she said getting up.

"Get out my room" I said pushing her to the door slamming it after.

What a fucked up day I thought to myself before going to sleep.

————————————————————————

KAMRI

"Nah man she said her bitch ass boyfriend couldn't slang dick, so you know I had to show her" Jahking said loudly otp with someone.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you lower your voice" I said with an attitude.

He scoffed. "Anyways" he continued his conversation.

"Look I don't know where you come from or who you think you are, but you not about to disrespect me in my house, you could take that shit somewhere else" I said back.

"I really don't give a fuck about none of that shit you saying" he said back.

"Boy you got me fucked up, I don't know who you thing you talking to but I'm not none of them lil bitches you used to me" I said getting in his face on my crutches.

I seen him staring at my breast. I zipped my hoodie up.

He sucked his teeth "and your point is" he added.

I walked away. "Shawty was going crazy giving me top" he continued his conversation. "Fucking little ass boy" I said.

"let me be, my dick ain't" he said making his friend otp laugh.

"I didn't ask you for that information, stop fucking talking to me" I said back.

"Look shorty you got me fucked up, you not finna talk to me like that" he said stepping to me.

"Boy you don't scare me" I said drinking from my cup of water.

"I ain't gotta scare you, you ain't finna play me pussy, lil girl" he said stepping closer.

I poured the water on him so slow and calm with the most serious face. "Have a nice fucking day" I said bumping his arm.

He shook his head looking back at me.

Leave ideas‼️
Damn. Lucas's gang fucked up🤦🏾‍♀️
Jahking tho🤔
Vote‼️‼️‼️
Give them a nickname💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.1K 27
Charlie was different to kamari but was Charlie ready to accept kamari lifestyle? And how long would he hide Charlie ? " Are you afraid of me Charlie...
169 1 12
Have you ever fell in love with a nice, sweet guy. He's never really nice at the end though, right? Well that's pretty much what happened to Scarlet...
355 15 11
Kenzie kuran is 19 years old and may be alive but not really living. She's not the same fun loving girl that she used to be. She lost herself and can...
291 5 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...