Always Yours: I Love You

By HoneyItsBlue

Love, is a weird thing. It hurts you, it makes you feel good, it makes you feel awkward, it makes you feel se... More

Chapter 1: Good To See You Again
Chapter 2: Lunch Rush
Chapter 3: Introductions
Chapter 4: Copy Cat
Chapter 5: Big Time Crush
Chapter 6: Big Time Protector
Chapter 7: Detention
Chapter 8: Hottest Guy In School
Chapter 9: Kiss Me
Chapter 10: Did You Mean It?
Chapter 12: Camily & Rogan
Chapter 13: Invitations
Chapter 14: All Messed Up
Chapter 15: I'm Going!
Chapter 16: Change Of Plans
Chapter 17: Meeting Kevin Schmidt
Chapter 18: Plan B - Successful
Chapter 19: All Good Things Must Come To An End
Chapter 20: Father-Son Talks
Chapter 21: In The Car
Chapter 22: Love Sick. Literally!
Chapter 23: Stalker
Chapter 24: Back To School
Chapter 25: Dress Rehearsals
Chapter 26: The Talent Show
Chapter 27: The Last Dance
Chapter 28: Kim's Surprise
Chapter 29: No Need To Say Goodbye
Chapter 30: I Love You
Author's Note

Chapter 11: Walks

331 14 3
By HoneyItsBlue

I'm happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL

But is chapter isn't so happy. :\

~*~

I don't believe it. I just kissed Kendall.

Like, Holy Cow I kissed him. Kendall of all people! Who else did you want to kiss? Now isn't the time.

What has got into me?

Oh, gosh. I was in my room. Staring at the ceiling. I shook my head into the pillow and waited for sleep to come, and thank fully, it did.

The next morning, I woke up feeling kind of elated. I mean this wasn't normal. I'm not a fan of Maths for first period. But who is, though? Einstein? 

I pushed myself out of my bed and messily folded up the covers and straightened the bed sheet. I went to the bathroom down the hall, carefully as not to make too much noise, did my business and randomly took some clothes out of my closet. I got dressed and by the time I went downstairs, mom was up and breakfast was ready. I gulped down the Honey Loops and walked to school.

As I was walking, it hit me why I was feeling happy when I woke up. Kendall. The kiss. But I shouldn't be happy. Should I? I mean, yes I should be, because it was in a way my first one, but hell I'm not good with this stuff!

"Hey Kim!" Rebecca called from far away

"Oh. Hey Becs." I said glumly, looking up.

"What's wrong?"

"I kissed Kendall!" I blurted, without even thinking about it.

"Excuse me? Come again?"

"I- I kissed Kendall." I blushed

"No way! How was it?!" She asked, excitedly.

"You don't understand, Becs. I feel guilty. Like, I shouldn't have done it."

"Why the hell would you feel like that?"

"I don't know." I mumbled

"First time?"

"Second."

"Stephen?"

"Yeah."

"You'll grow into it. How was it, though?"

"Amazing." Because it was. His lips were so soft, and it was magical how he could make me forget what was happening around me. I smiled, thinking of his lips again.

I heard laughter, then footsteps coming closer.

"Kim?"

I looked up. Kendall.

"Walk with me?" He asked

I looked fearfully at Rebecca. She smiled and nodded in an encouraging manner.

I sighed then turned to Kendall and nodded.

We walked around the vast courtyard.

"How are you?" He asked

"Good. You?"

"Brilliant."

"About yesterday..."

"I know." He said looking down and ruffling his hair. "I meant it." He said looking up again.

"So did I."

"So, what's wrong?"

"I- I don't know."

He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

We kept walking, not saying a word.

Then the bell rang. He kissed my cheek and ran off.

I smiled.

"Maybe it was just because I've never done this before. I like him. He seems to like me too. I shouldn't fuss. He's the love of my life. Anything for this guy." I thought and walked off too.

Maybe walks do help you to clear your head...

~*~

Feedback? I need it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29M 919K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
931K 14.6K 106
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
10M 503K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
598K 14.9K 46
β”β”β”β‹±βœΆ I JUST WANNA SEE YOU SHINE 'CAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A STAR, GIRL βœΆβ‹°β”β”β” love island usa 2024 ❨ ᢠᡉᡐ α΅’αΆœ Λ£ ʳᡒᡇ Κ³α΅ƒα΅˜Λ’αΆœΚ° ❩ ❨ ˑᡉᡃʰ ᡏᡃᡗᡉᡇ Λ£ ᡐᡃˑ...