my savior- anthony reeves✓️

By mcdhappyymeall

-COMPLETED- he's my savior. forever and always. #31 #egirl More

do we have to?
bye florida, hello cali
not going well
instagram posts
what the fuck?
are you okay?
stay away
the thoughts
youtube
hot tea
lost
a/n
really broken
instagram
secret place
hey, will you...?
its just a dream
THANK YOU SO MUCH
apparently, dreams do come true
please wake up
the beach
jaden hossler
goosebumps
how could you
fuck off
instagram
its been a month
don't do that again!
every story has its own ending
ITS OUT!
GOOD AND BAD NEWS

official

2.3K 35 2
By mcdhappyymeall

Anthony's pov
"Jessica Raymond, i love you so much. would you be my girlfriend?" I asked. That's it. I did it. She looked shook and at the urge of crying. "No wait- why. don't cry. oh god- i should not-" i started to startled. "No Anthony, i love you too and i would love to be your girlfriend. " She said. I cupped her cheeks and bam! my lips smashed into hers. As we move in sync. We broke the kiss as our forehead were resting on each other. "I love you." I said. "Aww, i love you too." She said it back. Best moment.
"Its late. Lets go home." She said. I stopped her. "My place? I planned to introduce you to my family." I said. "Um, Anthony. I don't think-" she said but i cut her. "They'll love you! Trust me." I pleaded. She finally agreed d to my place we go!
"Anthony?" Jess said in the middle of we jamming. "Yes baby?" I said. I know that word make her blush. I can see it, although she's trying to hide it. "Does the boys knew any of this?" She asked. "Yes. I make them to pretend the entire day. And get some advice from them too. Clearly half of that dinner plan was their ideas." I said. "How about Jo-" she said and again, i cut her. "I already talk to him. Don't worry. He approved." I said and tilt my head towards Jess who is smiling. "Eyes on the road!!" She warned. "You're too pretty." I said. "Stop it Reeves." She said, hiding her blushing. "What? Its true." I said, defending the fact that she's pretty. That's it. She's mine now.

After a 30 minutes drive...
"Mum, I'm home!" I said kicking my shoes with Jessica wrapped beside me. "Oh hi honey." My mom greeted me. "You must be Jessica! Anthony told me a lot about you." Mom said. "Hi Mrs Reeves! Call me Jess. He did??" Jess smirks as she hugged my mum. "Mummmm you're embarrassing me." I pouted. "Make yourselves at home, Jess." Mum said. "Will do, Mrs. Reeves." Jess said. I plopped onto my couch and turn on the tv. "Just call me Anna." Mum said as she walk back to the kitchen. Then, my puppy ran to Jess. "Who's a good boy? You are." She played with Fred. "Aren't i am the good boy?" I pouted again. "Oh stop it. You ain't a dog." She brushed it off. "Ouch." I acted like i was hurt but then cured by a peck from jess. "what's your name?" Jess said playfully, looking at fred's collar. "Why hello there fella fred!" She said playfully again. Then, my dad came downstairs. "Heya dude." My dad patted me on the shoulders. "You must be Jessica. Anthony told me a lot about you." Dad said. Seriously? "Dadddd." I groaned. "What? Its true though." Dad shrugged. I drag Jessica to my room with Fred following us.

We both get ready for bed. "Anthony. We might have a tiny problem here." Jess said as her head popped out of the bathroom. As I'm guessing she's naked? "What is it?" I asked. "I don't have anything to wear." She said. "No need then." I said jokingly. "Anthonyyyy!" She groaned. "Fine fine. Just wear one of my hoodies then." I said as i threw her one of my hoodies. She walk out the bathroom with my hoodie on hanging at her mid thigh. She tucked herself into the bed while scrolling through her phone. I changed into some sweatpants and shirtless. I walk out from the bathroom with Jess' eyes over me. "You okay with me sleeping like this right?" I asked, making sure she's comfortable with me. "Um-yeah of course." She said. I tucked myself into my bed and immediately jess snuggled into my chest. Everything felt so perfect. It is. I don't wanna leave this moment nor this girl. "Go-od nig-ht Anthony i-lo-love yo-u." Jess said in between her yawn then zone off. "Good night too baby girl. I love you more." I said, planting a kiss on her forehead. I cuddled a little more and darkness took over me.

l

iked by jonah and 80, 321 others.
@jessica- y'all ship is finally sailing💙🛳️
tagged👤: luv.anthony
comments
@luv.anthony- i love you so so much bbg❤️❤️
@jessica- i love you more❤️
@sam.hurley- finally😩❤️
@jonah- congrats sista❤️
@kevin.perryy- go bestie💕
@madisonbeer- yasss! its official 😍
@jessica- so much love for y'all @madisonbeer @sam.hurley @kevin.perryy @jonah
@janthony.fp- omg janthony is official
@anthonyluv- waiting this for my whole goddamn life and finally🙏🏻😩
@luvjess- parents😭❤️
@cynthiaparkerr- it'll sink soon😏
comments end.

l

iked by noeneubanks and 82, 342 others.
@luv.anthony- so glad that i can finally call her mine now 💍❤️
comments
@jessica- i love you 💕
@luv.anthony- @jessica i love you too but more❤️.
@janthony.fp- aww im CRYING DO HARD RN
@jonah- I'll keep an eye on you.
@jessica- @jonah stop being creepy
@johnson.perryy- congrats you both😭
@noeneubanks- my ship just sailed.
@sam.hurley- sail safely you both!
@luv.anthony- love y'all brothers @sam.hurley @noeneubanks @johnson.perryy
@madisonbeer- better take a good care of her.
@luv.anthony- sir yes sir.
@xlilhuddy- won't for long buddy. soon.
end of the comments.

what do you think will happen next? Stay tune and don't forget to vote!! hit that star down there.
much love💖,
-chyn💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 220 8
Luke has come back from Elysium... Everyone seems happy. Except for Percy. Luke had already disappeared with Annabeth. They were lucky they didn't go...
3.7K 166 42
WARNING: SOME QUOTES MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS QUOTES ARE: MAK X ADENA FLUFF AND KAI X PAEDYN ALL CHARACTERS AND QUOTES BELONG TO LAUREN ROBERTS AND NOT M...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
380K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...