Love Is Blind(Book 2)

By Keasiia

Book 2. Please DO NOT read if you have NOT read Book 1 because you will be confused.(UNFORTUNATELY WATTPAD DE... More

Part 3||Chapter 1
Part 3||Chapter 2
Part 3||Chapter 3
Part 3||Chapter 4
Part 3||Chapter 5
Part 3||Chapter 6
Part 3||Chapter 7
Part 3||Chapter 8
Part 3||Chapter 9
Part 3||Chapter 10
Part 3||Chapter 11
Part 3||Chapter 13
Part 3||Chapter 14
Part 3||Chapter 15
Part 3||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 1
Part 4||Chapter 2
Part 4||Chapter 3
Part 4||Chapter 4
Part 4||Chapter 5
Part 4||Chapter 6
Part 4||Chapter 7
Part 4||Chapter 8
Part 4||Chapter 9
Part 4||Chapter 10
Part 4||Chapter 11
Part 4||Chapter 12
Author NOTE!
Part 4||Chapter 13
Part 4||Chapter 14
Author Note!
Part 4||Chapter 15
Part 4||Chapter 16
Part 4||Chapter 17
Part 4||Chapter 18
Part 4||Chapter 19
Part 4||Chapter 20
Book 3 Part 5||Chapter 1

Part 3||Chapter 12

62.5K 1.6K 3.1K
By Keasiia

Elijah eyes opened and he just stared at the ceiling. At first he was unclear where he was but than he remembered. He slowly sat up on the couch.
"Good Morning" Jada lowly said as she played with JoJo's curls as she breastfeed him.
"Good Morning" He said in a groggy voice as he stretched. Elijah sniffled as he put his shirt back on.
"I'm bouta use the bathroom" he said pulling up his saggy pants as he stood up. Jada nodded.

Elijah stepped into the downstairs bathroom closing the door behind him as he released his piss. After washing his hands and freshening up he made his way back out to the living room.
"He's sleep?" Elijah asked. Jada smiled shaking her head as she looked down at her baby boy.
"Fake sleeping" Jada said smilies and gently patted his butt.

"You want him" Jada said handing him to Elijah not even waiting for an answer.
"You think you will be ok with him for an hour? I haven't taking a real shower in about a week. I can only take 2 minute showers if it's up to your son" Jada giggled as she shook her head. Her saying that made him feel bad.
"I got him. Go shower" he assured her. Jada nodded.
"Just knock if he starts acting crazy. His milk is in the fridge but he should be full." Jada said. Elijah nodded.
***
After taking a much needed shower, Jada felt so brand new. She put her earrings on and glanced at herself in the mirror.
"Jada!" She heard Elijah call from down stairs.
"Yea?" She said rushing towards the stairs thinking something was wrong.
"What happened?" Jada asked in a panic.
"He's throwing up" Elijah said as he held JoJo in his arm. Elijah had throw up running all down his shirt and arm. Jada let out a small chuckle.
"Damn he got you good. I'm glad it wasn't me this time" Jada said as she headed back upstairs.

"Wait where you going?" Elijah asked scrunching up his face from the smell of vomit.
"You giving him a bath." Jada said. Elijah watched her climb the steps before following behind her.
"Here's his bath, and here's is soap" Jada said. Elijah sighed.
"Jada....Help me." He said.
"What do you need help with? Just put soap in his bath and sit it in the tube to fill it with water. Make sure the water isn't too hot" Jada told him. He nodded as he passed JoJo to Jada.

Jada watched him and making sure the water wasn't too hot. She watched Elijah wash him up and thought it was the cutest thing ever. After bathing him and giving him a bottle he was knocked out.
"So he sleeps in here? By himself?" Elijah asked as they both stood in Jojos room.
"For naps I put him in here but at night I have him in the room beside the bed in his bassinet." She said. Elijah nodded. He kept glancing at Jada. Jada could feel him staring at her but tried to ignore it.

"I-um..." Elijah fumbled over his words. Jada glanced at him waiting for him to finish.
"I'm sorry. For not really being around to help you with JoJo. That's some fucked up shit. I would never want him to think of me as a deadbeat cause I'm not" Elijah said as he looked down at his son as he slept. Jada just stood there.

"I'm sorry...for cheating on you. I'm not gonna make an excuse for it...I did it because...I don't even know why. I guess I did it because I thought I could have my cake and eat it too. I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did. I should of been man enough and told you instead of having you look stupid. I regret it, I truly do." He said looking up at her because she was silent. Jada looked down and slowly walked away.

"Jada..." he called out as he followed Jada out of Jojos room and into theirs, well hers. Jada sat Indian style on the bed and looked ahead at nothing in particular. She was slowly trying to process everything.
"She was the same girl, from the club that sucked my-" Elijah stopped mid sentence as Jada shook her head. She let out a heavy breath.

"Jada..." Elijah sighed as he reached for her hand but she quickly moved it and shook her head.
"I'm sorry..." he sincerely said.
"Sorry don't mean nothing to me anymore...yes I accept your apology...I-I just can't keep doing this shit with you." She said in a low voice. She never looked at him. She kept her head down.
"Why her?" She whispered as she twisting her lips to the side.

"Huh? What you mean why her?" Elijah asked confused about what she meant. Jada sucked her teeth and finally looked at him.
"Why her...it took this one girl to make you cheat...after all these years. There had to be something special about her...w-was I ever your type? Hmm?" Jada asked looking him in the eyes.

"Jada...why would you ask me something like that. Of course you're my type. I wouldn't have been with you all these years if you wasn't my type." He admitted. Jada looked back down shaking her head.
"Whatever...you been with me all these years just to cheat on me in the end..." she said. Elijah didn't know what to say so he just stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry..." that was all he could say.
"How many times are you gonna repeat yourself...I'm sick of you saying sorry every time you do something wrong. Your sorry's don't mean shit, if you was so sorry you wouldn't had went back for seconds. You wouldn't had kept lying to me. You lied to my face...over and over again. I would of respected you if you would of been man enough and just told me the truth, but you didn't, you did what you do best and lied!" She said feeling all types of emotional but a tear didn't fall. Elijah was lost for word. He tried to grab her hand but she moved again. Elijah sighed. They sat in complete silence for a good minute.

"My mom has a tumor in her brain" he finally confessed. Jada looked at him in shock.
"She has brain cancer..." he said lowly. Jada's mouth opened in shock.
"Elijah..." she whispered as she placed her hand on her chest.
"Why didn't you tell me." She asked.
"I didn't wanna bother you with my problems. And plus, you just had JoJo and I thought you wouldn't have time for me and my problems." He said. Jada squinted her eyes and shook her head.

"What...what are you talking about, Elijah your problems are my problems. We was suppose to be in this together. Why would you think I wouldn't have time for you?" She asked. She moved closer to where he sat.

"How could you keep something like this from me? I love your mother...It don't matter if I was busy with JoJo. I always made sure I made time for you...ALWAYS!" She said growing emotional. She was upset that he would keep something so serious from her knowing how close they became throughout the years.
"You're so selfish...you don't think about no one but yourself. You put these fucking elusions in your head and think what you want instead of coming to me like a man." Jada said. Elijah just sat there not speaking a word. Jada felt offended by his silence.
"Why you quiet? That's your problem...you don't know how to communicate. I'm trying to have a conversation with you but you just shutting me out." She sighed. Elijah shook his head.

"Cause if I speak on what I really want to, it's gonna lead to a bullshit ass argument. I know how to communicate...you don't." he said. Jada scoffed and shook her head. There was no talking to him.
"Ok..." Jada said crossing her arms over her chest. Elijah glanced at her with his eyes squinted.

"You should go...I can't stand to be around you if your not gonna be open and communicate with me like the adult you claim to be...text or call me later so we can arrange a schedule so you can see JoJo" Jada said as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"You can't communicate, your not even trying with me Ja. You don't even fucking try. We tryna communicate right now and what you doing huh? Telling me I should fucking go! You know what, fuck your arrangements, I'll get my son when I want too not when you say." He yelled. Jada shook her head because he was missing the whole point.

"Ok Elijah..." is all she said. She could of went on and on like she really wanted her too but she decided to be the bigger person this time and not feed into his bullshit. They stood in silence for a few seconds. Jada just had to get this last thing off her chest.

"You're always blaming someone for your faults. You fucked up. You cheated. You got caught. You lied. You lie and lie and than try to make excuses for your actions. You know you could of told me about Sharon, but instead you choose to keep another important thing from me" Jada calmly said. She shook her head.
"I'm so disappointed in you" She said. Her voice cracked.

"You can go now, just text me when you wanna see him" Jada said as she rubbed her arm that started to get goose bumps.
Elijah sat there for a few minutes, after saying goodbye to his son he left.
***
3 weeks later....
"Soooooo what's up with you and EJ?" Liah asked. They was currently at a park with their kids. JoJo laid on his stomach on the blanket they had laid out.
"What you mean?" Jada asked as she smiled at Amaza who ran around the park with another little girl.
"I don't know, he's always at Jigz." Liah said shrugging her shoulders. Jada glanced at her. Her and Liahs relationship has changed dramatically. They was basically back to being bffs...sisters...best cousins. It took them awhile but after a bunch of conversations about everything. They forgave each other. And then having kids just brought them even closer. They wanted their children to grow up close how they did. They didn't realize how much they actually needed each other until they had kids of their own.

"He probably stay there. I don't know and honestly could care less. As long as he's being a father to JoJo than I'm good. The only thing I discuss with him is JoJo so I wouldn't know" Jada said flicking her hair over her shoulder. Liah giggled at her cousin because she knew her and Elijah was a match made in heaven. They was both just hard headed. Even though Liah didn't care for Elijah and Elijah didn't care for her, since her and Jada's past drama. But she always had love for him because he was the blood that kept Jada's heart beating. She knew sooner or later they'll be back together because they was the jigsaw piece to each other's heart.

"Shiiittt I know that's right" Liah said agreeing with her. Jada let out a small giggle.
"You know what...we should go somewhere. And leave the kids with these niggas." Liah said all excited. Jada side eyed her.
"Bitch what? I'm not leaving my baby with them fouls uhuh" Jada said rubbing JoJo chunky legs.
"Oh my god! Jada come on! It will be fun!" Liah said with a smile. Jada shook her head.
"No girl...I trust them but I just can't be away from my baby." Jada said.

"Yes you can! You need a lil relaxation. Trust me once he gets Amaza age you gonna be tryna get rid of him" Liah joked making Jada laugh.
"I don't know...Where was you tryna go? And for how long?" Jada asked.
"Maybe Miami? And just for the weekend." Liah said. Jada's eyes lit up when she said Miami which caused Liah to laugh.
"Look at you!" Liah laughed making Jada laugh out loud.

"Hmmmm...I don't know." Jada sighed.
"Oh my gosh" Liah whined.
"Please!" Liah begged.
"I don't know Liah. I'll think about it. But like I said, I can't be away from my baby and plus that would mean I would have to pump mad milk" Jada said. Liah dramatically rolled her eyes.
"Well I'll think about it means no so just say no" Liah said as she called Amaza over because it was starting to get dark.
"It don't mean no, it means I'll think about it" Jada giggled as she held JoJo in her arms.
"Hmmm...it means no" Liah said as she gave Jada that look.
***
2 weeks later...
If your ass a broke nigga, hell nah, I can't meet ya
If your ass a rich nigga, I'ma fuck ya 'til you ain't one

"Ayeeeeeee" Liah yelled as she spent in a circle and dropped to the floor.

If that nigga a scammer, I'm turning into a dancer
I make it clap like he got the right answer
Sit on it with manners, get it harder than a hammer

They both rapped the lyrics as they twerked for the camera. They was currently live on Instagram acting up. They haven't even been in Miami for 2 hours and they was already acting up and ready to get snatched up.

He wanna freak, pussy pink, breast cancer
Oh, you like big butts, well I like big bucks
I don't care about your chain, nigga, or your big truck
Yeah, I know you gettin' it, but is you spendin' it?

Jada got closer to the camera as she rapped JT part word by word.

Give a fuck what a nigga got if he ain't givin' it
B-badass bitch, bad attitude

"Hmmmm" Jada said as she danced her ass off for the camera.

Nails done, hair done, ass too

Jada flashed her nails, flipped her hair and twerked her butt as Liah repeatedly slapped it.

Your baby daddy fuckin' me and suckin' me
He don't answer you, bitch, that's because of me (period)

They both yelled the ending before pausing the music. They both died laughing.
"Period Pooh!" Liah said sounding like Freaky from Instagram.
"Ewww Stop" Jada giggled as Liah picked up her phone placing the video on herself.
"Hey y'all. Y'all liked our lil performance." Liah said as she her and Jada laughed.
"Uhuh...niggas is thirsty. Y'all want some water...I got that water I got that water..." Liah said as she started singing.
"This nigga" Jada mumbled as she read through her live comments.

"Who?" Jada asked.
"EJ...he said he gonna fuck you up" Liah laughed. Jada scoffed.
"She said..." Liah scoffed causing Jada to laugh out loud. Within a few seconds her phone blinged with a text.
"We in Miami y'all. What's the vibes?" Liah asked. Jada stood out of sight of the camera as she rolled her eyes at Elijah's text.

Elijah
So that's what we doing now?

Jada
What! What tf are you talking about. Where's JoJo?

Her phone starting ringing and she answered it with attitude.

"What do you want Elijah" she said sounding irritated.

"Yo don't play with me" he calmly said.

"What? Why are you calling me? Where's JoJo?" She questioned.

"Jada, I let you go to Miami tryna be nice...not for you to be on live shaking your ass like you some...some..." he let out a heavy breath.

"Like some what? Huh? Nigga what you mean you let me go? Last time I checked I'm single...That means I can do what ever the fuck I please nigga! You ain't my father and you damn sure ain't my man. You're just my sons father so act like it!" Jada said.

"Jada, don't fucking play with me yo. I will be on the next flight just to fuck you up." Elijah said as he clinched his jaw.

"Be on the next flight nigga, I don't give a fuck. You been doing you for the longest, while in a relationship. So I'm about to do me tonight!" Jada said.

"What the fuck you mean, do you? Yo!" He asked.

"It means I'm about to get my pussy ate from the back and pounded out by a REAL nigga. Bye! Don't call or fucking text me if it ain't got shit to do with JoJo." Jada hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. She let out a heavy breath as she closed her eyes.
"Wow, so you really done with him?" Liah asked looking shocked.
"What nigga bouta eat your pussy from the back?" Liah asked causing Jada to laugh.
"Shut up. I was just tryna get him mad" Jada shrugged not really believing herself. She still loved Elijah but like she told him, she was about to do her. What happens in Miami stays in Miami...right?

2 hours later...

Zim Zimma
Who got de keys to my bimma
Who am I de girls dem sugar
How can I mek luv to ah fella in ah rush pass meh de keys to my truck
Who am I de girls dem lock
And I and I we make love to precious but
You ever buck ah gal whey deep like ah bucket
Draw fi yuh needle but yuh needle cyar stitch it
Draw fi yuh axe and like ah ground you alla chop it
Draw fi yuh pick axe and like ah ground you ah go dig it

Jada and Liah stood by the bar dancing in place. Jada swayed her hips slowly as she sung the lyrics lowly.
"Liah, take a picture of me real quick." Jada said. Liah nodded taking her phone and drink from her.
"Ok bitch! Work work. Wait stay like that" Liah said.
"Like this" Jada asked. Liah nodded.
"Now do your hand thing you always do" Liah said making Jada laugh.
"Shut up" Jada giggled as she did her signature pose with her hand.

Jada let out a laugh as she took her phone from Liah as she scammed through the pictures.
"I look goodt!" Jada smile. Liah nodded agreeing.
"Let's take a shot." Jada insist. Liah ordered them two shots of patron. They took them back to back and started to feel it after a few minutes.

10 minutes later...

Tell me...
Tell me, is it love, is it love again? Oo-ooh

Ayy, big ole freak, big booty, big ole treat
I'ma make him wait for the pussy
Hit it, then he big ole skeet

Jada rap the lyrics and her inner freak came out as she danced seductively.

Feet on the bed, I'll fuck him up in the head
Suck it, then look in his eyes
Then, the next day, I might leave him on read
Pop it, pop it, daydreaming 'bout how I rock it
He hit my phone with a horse
So I know that mean come over and ride it
Shid, I'm on the way, ride on that dick, I'm like 'Ye (Hey!)
Usually I like to fuck
But tonight, we gone make love cause you bae
Nobody know, I fuck with him on the low
We never show up together
But I text him when I'm ready to go
Ay, I had a couple of shots at the bar
I'm finna play with that dick in the car
I got him swervin' and breakin' the law
These windows tinted so nobody saw

Ain't nobody freak like me (Huh)
Give ya what you need like me (Huh)
Ain't nobody got up on they tip-tip toes
Then rode to the tip like me (Huh)
I got him addicted, he fiendin'

Jada seductively rubbed down her body with her eyes closed. When she opened her eyes, she locked eyes with the most gorgeous man she has ever laid eyes on. He had a full beard and was tatted up. Elijah was fine, sexy...but this man was gorgeous, handsome. He smiled down at Jada as he adjusted his headphones and spoke into the mic hyping up the crowd. He never took his eyes of Jada. He mixed the music and it soon switched to Nicki Minaj Megatron before he switched it to a few Sean Pauls hits. Jada and Liah dances as he played all the dancehall throwbacks.

After dancing and having another drink both of them was starting to get tired and plus their feet was hurting from their heels. It was going on 3am and they was ready to call it a night. They wasn't drunk but they was a little tipsy.
"I gotta pee before we go or imma piss on myself." Liah said. Jada laughed.
"Come on pissy" Jada joked as they interlocked hands and made their way towards the bathroom.

"I'm surprised they played good ass music here. Everybody was hyped once they started playing those dancehall throwbacks." Liah said from inside the stool.
"Right...I had fun tho" Jada smiled as she fixed her hair that was sweated out.
"Me too" Liah said as she came out and washed her hands.
"Where's the Uber?" Liah asked.
"5 minutes away" Jada said as she did a little dance as they headed out the bathroom. The club was quiet and they could hear someone talking on the loud speaker. It was that gorgeous ass DJ.

"I'm DJ Blue and it was a pleasure entertaining y'all tonight, get home safe. Thank you" He said doing a salute. He locked eyes with Jada and Jada damn near fell trying to be cute.
"Damn bitch you drunk?" Liah said looking at her like she was crazy.
"No, I wasn't paying attention" Jada giggled as she glanced back at the DJ booth but the guy was no longer there. She bumped into something hard.

"Damn, watch where you're going" she said with an attitude. But she was the one who wasn't watching where she was going.
"My fault. You good?" He asked towering over her. Jada glanced up and nearly passed out because she was holding in her breath, why...I have no idea.
"Um yea, I'm fine. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Jada nervously said as she touched her hair. He smiled. Jada squeezes her leg together because just the sight of him had her pussy twitching.

"Nah you good" he said glancing away and licking his lips. He glanced back at her.
"I see you was enjoying yourself." He said. Jada giggled and glanced over at Liah who was at the bar having a conversation with some dike looking girl.
"Yea, you have good music choices." Jada said. He smirked and just nodded.
"So your name is Jada?" He asked causing Jada to look at him weirdly. He threw his head back a little.

"Your necklace says Jada, so I'm assuming that your name right?" He questioned. Jada touched her necklace and felt dumb.
"Oh...yea. It's Jada. And you are?" She asked.
"Xavier but everyone know me by Blue" he said extending his hand. Jada hesitates at first but quickly shook his hand. He shook her hand and brought it to his lips kissing it.
"It's a pleasure meeting you...hopefully we cross paths again" he said as he let her hand go. Jada stood there stuck.

"You got a number?...well I know you have a number, I mean can I have your number? Maybe we can go out for breakfast or lunch" he nervously said.
"Your friend is more than welcome to come" he said. Jada smiled as she looked down than back up at him. She thought it was sweet how he asked her to breakfast or lunch instead of dinner.

"Yea, you can have my number. And she's my cousin...gimme your phone" Jada said. He handed his phone to Jada and watched as her thumbs tapped away storing her number in his phone.
"Thank you." He said. Jada nodded as she passed his phone back to him.
"You're welcome. It was nice meeting your DJ Blue." She smirked.  He chuckled which Jada thought was the cutest thing.
"You can call me Xavier...but it was nice meeting you too Jada..." he said as they both went their separate ways. Liah walked up to her with a smirk.
"You acting up and Elijah bout to snatch you up" Liah said as she did a snatching up gesture which caused both of them to laugh.

Xavier (IG: Xavierlamar_)

***

Thank you for all the love & support! It never goes unnoticed💜
New Chapter Will Be Posted Monday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 17.2K 33
Book 1- Not your typical thug Book 2- Not your typical love (Alternate ending) Book 3- Not your typical Family Book 4- Not your typical happily ever...
2.4K 63 27
Just Read It!
114K 3K 44
Book 2 of difference between us