Married to Millionaires

By BSloves1D

Married to Millionaires, the reality show that took the world by storm. Millions tune in to experience the dr... More

Characters
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
Take 5
Take 6
Take 7
Take 9
Take 10
Take 11
Take 12
Take 13

Take 8

285 14 4
By BSloves1D

SCENE 10

The scene opens with LOUIS on his phone sitting in his living room. LOUIS is wearing a simple outfit as LIAM wears his Target work uniform. It appears as though LIAM is getting ready for work.

LOUIS

He wants to hang out in person again, Li! That's great! I mean... we've only ever met but the once at the club and then when we had dinner, but maybe he wants to be more personal or isolated. What do I say?

LIAM

(obviously tired of LOUIS' indecisiveness.) Probably say yes.

(Sighing, LIAM walks around as if he's trying to locate something, but LOUIS doesn't seem to notice him.)

LIAM

Have you seen my keys?

(He flips over couch cushions in his attempt to locate his keys. LOUIS is only bothered when he attempts to look around and under LOUIS himself.)

LOUIS

This is a far more pressing matter than your keys, Liam. This could make or break my relationship, Liam. Don't you care at all?

LIAM

(obviously not caring) No

LOUIS

(sighing loudly) Well then.

LOUIS gets up off the couch and heads back into his own bedroom. He slides into his own bed. LOUIS' room is a disaster. Clothes are thrown everywhere as if he raided his closet and then forgot to put everything back where it belonged. Random papers lay in the piles with clothes. No food or food wrappers can be seen but there are some empty water bottles. The walls of the room are painted a nice, light blue shade and the floors are laminate. His bed is messy as well. A small desk is shoved into the corner of his room with a laptop sitting on top of it.

(LOUIS' face lights up as he gets an Instagram message from HARRY.)

Harry_Styles: We finished filming a little bit early today. Do you have any plans?

(LOUIS considers this for a moment before responding.)

LouisssT: i wouldnt mind seeing u tbh

(A few moments pass as we wait for HARRY'S response. LOUIS grows a little concerned as he watches the typing bubbles appear and disappear a couple of times.)

Harry_Styles: I would never say no to seeing you. What did you have in mind?

LouisssT: idk really. dont really care as long as i get to see you

(Another moment passes.)

Harry_Styles: How about I come over to your house? I would invite you over to mine, but there're cameras everywhere.

(LOUIS' eyes widen and he glances around nervously. He sits up in his bed as if suddenly realizing that HARRY would be coming over.)

LOUIS

Shit, shit, shit

(He jumps off of his bed and races back towards the living room. LIAM is still looking around. The whole area has been torn apart. LIAM looks more stressed-out than ever.)

LIAM

Louis, are you sure that you didn't put my keys somewhere? I'm going to be late!

LOUIS

(excitedly attempting to clean up some of the mess that LIAM'S caused) Harry is coming over. I'm gonna shit myself. Harry is coming to the apartment, Liam. Does it look okay? Should I clean my room?

(LOUIS suddenly stops his cleaning as his phone goes off.)

Harry_Styles: Louis? Is that okay?

Louissst: yeah! shit sorry. thats totally fine. 100% totally a plan. when are you coming?

Harry_Styles: Well, I thought I would come over now...

LouisssT: now. oh okay. yeah. thats fine. ill send you my address and you can come over now.

Harry_Styles: Are you alright?

LouisssT: completely fine.

(It's very obvious that LOUIS is not completely fine at all as he sends HARRY his address and then rapidly attempts to tidy up their living space.)

LIAM

(annoyed) Come on, Louis, I'm going to be late and we can't afford for me to get fired! Do you have any idea where my keys went?

LOUIS

No! I have to clean all of this up. Shit. Should I clean my room? He won't want to go there, right? I mean... this is only our second date really. Should I be expecting something? Jesus, I'm overthinking it. It's fine.

Harry_Styles: Can you buzz me in?

(LOUIS' eyes widen with panic. Quickly, he dashes over to the panel next to his door and buzzes HARRY into the apartment complex. He eyes the room one more time. The room looks cleaner than it did before, but far from luxurious. The couch is sad and a little mopey. There's an obvious sign that the couch has been lived in. LIAM still ruffles around the kitchen in his attempt to find his keys.)

(A quiet knock can be heard at the door. It almost makes LOUIS jump. He allows himself to calm down for a moment before opening the door to see HARRY. HARRY wears the same thing that he wore while filming in the scene prior. A happy glow spreads across his cheeks.)

LOUIS

Hey! How was filming?

(HARRY sighs and shakes his head. He steps inside the apartment. LOUIS watches HARRY carefully as HARRY eyes the place. The look only lasts a moment before HARRY glances back at LOUIS and smiles happily.)

LIAM

(calling from the kitchen) Who's here?

(LIAM walks out of the kitchen and stops in his tracks as he sees HARRY standing in the doorway. LOUIS gives LIAM a look like 'I told you so'. HARRY stretches out a hand for LIAM to shake.)

HARRY

You must be Liam. It's a pleasure.

(LIAM shakes HARRY'S hand slowly as if trying to register that all of this is happening. At that moment, LIAM'S eyes flick to the table next to the door where his keys sit.)

LIAM

There they are! (glances at the clock) Shit, I'm gonna be late. It was great meeting, you Mr. Styles sir. Louis, we're talking later!

(LIAM dashes out of the door, leaving HARRY and LOUIS alone.)

LOUIS

Have a seat? Sorry, it's a little... run down. (laughs) Rent in LA is unforgiving.

HARRY

(smiles at LOUIS as he takes a seat on the sofa) Yeah, I understand.

(HARRY glances around the living room as LOUIS takes the seat next to him on the couch.)

LOUIS

Something wrong?

HARRY

Oh, no! Nothing! I was just thinking... this is where you film your videos. I recognize the couch. It's kind of surreal. (laughs.)

(LOUIS is shocked)

LOUIS

I didn't know you watched my videos like that. I mean, I know you did but I figured it was because you were trying to be nice or something.

HARRY

(surprised) No! I love watching your videos, seriously! After filming I like to go home and watch a few of them. It's like I'm there with you. One of these days I'd like to be in a little video with you if you don't mind.

(LOUIS is taken aback and nods frantically.)

LOUIS

Fuck yeah! Of course, I want to have you on the channel. I've been wanting to film a little Q and A lately, but Liam says that I don't have enough followers and shit for it. I'll probably have to wait a little to do it anyway.

HARRY

Well, I've got followers.

(LOUIS doesn't seem to follow HARRY in HARRY'S sly attempt to be on LOUIS' channel and film the Q and A together.)

LOUIS

I know that, but I don't. If I tweet something out the only one that will respond is Liam.

HARRY

(slowly as if trying to get LOUIS to understand) I have followers. I can tweet something out and we can answer the questions that I get. You get to film your video and I get to hang out with you.

LOUIS

(shocked) Serious?

HARRY

(smiling) Serious.

END SCENE

~_~_~

Hey guys! How's everyone been? I've entered this story into the Sign of the Times award hosted by the lovely @SugarBabeNiall (I'll dedicate to her!)! If you write you should totally sign up for the contest! I hope you guys are enjoying this! Is there anything I can do to motivate y'all to comment a little more? I love to hear your thoughts as you read the part! ~B

QOTC: How do you think filming will go? How will everyone react? What kind of questions do you want Harry and Louis to answer? (Some may be featured in the actual chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.5K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
5.5K 214 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
1.1K 25 7
Louis and Harry have to keep their relationship secret on stage... But they can't help but steal glances at each other and try and be as close to one...
3.1K 155 38
For years, Tomlinson has been the life of the party, making headlines with his wild antics and legendary escapades. With Niall Horan on drums and Lia...