ENDLESS LOVE (Vol II)

By Freddies_Queen

Daisy has started her new life in New Orleans and escapes her demons in London. With lies, corruption and de... More

Part 1- "Who has a wedding in 10 days?!"
Part 2-"Will you please just hire a wedding planner!"
Part 3- "She looked pretty good Fred"
Part 4- "I'm running out of time Rog"
Part 5-"Daisy have you been nice to me?"
Part 6- "Wait! What about....I mean....was this it?"
Part 7- "It's go time"
Part 8- "Dearly beloved..."
Part 9- "He won't be ok without you"
Part 10-"Chickens are a hot trend in topic tonight"
Part 11- "Love Daisy xxx"
Part 12- "I'll pack a bag and fly home"
Part 13- "Trust me, I was thrown off the most"
Part 14- "ROGER figured it out"
Part 15-"Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth"
Part 16-"Don't look away from me"
Part 17- "That's ma' girl"
Part 18- "Gee you're subtle"
Part 19-"Nothing of what I am telling you to do is a request"
Part 20-"I have three pairs of compression garments sucking me in"
Part 21-"I have no idea how I got so drunk..."
Part 22-"Ok ok take her home!"
Part 23- "Nonsense you belong with me"
Part 24-"Too bad you can't have my mouth ..."
Part 25-"Your urgency is unnerving to me"
Part 26-"I'll never be able to sing those songs without thinking of you"
Part 27-"How do you live with yourself while others are simply ignored"
Part 28-"Why wouldn't you just live here?"
Part 29-"I don't understand, what are you saying"
Part 31- "I said stop!"
Part 32-"let's discuss business and what we can do for eachother"
Part 33-"You're useless"
Part 34- "Facts are facts Fred"
Part 35- "I want your face against the floor"
Part 36-"I told you I'd kiss it better"
Part 37-"George, call 911
Part 38-"Married?"
Part 39-"Alex I'm....are you ok?"
Part 40-"How do you do that?!"
Part 41-"Get out of here Roger"
Part 42-"The truth hurts doesn't it baby"
Part 43-"You saw WHAT?!"
Part 44-"You ok Rog?"
Part 45- "Is it just me or are we all just really f**ked up"
Part 46- "I'm more than happy to be your drug of choice Mr Mercury"
Part 47-"wow! Is that what I'm doing? Feeling sorry for myself?"
Part 48-"I can't wait to eat that!"
Part 49- "Brian please tell me this isn't a sex party"
Part 50- "Olivia?"
Please Read

Part 30-"Whatever you want Mr Mercury"

1K 27 53
By Freddies_Queen

***SMUT WARNING***
To my beautiful perverts, as per your constant smut requests (that make me laugh so much) here we have the first of many Mr and Mrs Mercury lovefests.

Freddie's arousal was driving him mad. His erection was causing a pain in his abdomen and he needed it released, released in or on Daisy.

He stood facing her, his breathing gaining speed as he imagined how warm and wet her mouth would be around his cock, milking him. That delicious mouth.

He bit his lip " I'm going to destroy your pussy" he confessed to her looking between her legs.

Daisy felt his words deep inside her, she knew he wasn't bluffing and he would deliver his promise.

She felt a mixture of excitement and fear in the way he was looking at her. His brown eyes were now black, his heaving chest, his clenched fists, the throbbing bulge which visibly moved in his pants.

Trying to compose herself she straightened her posture and looked at him confidently.

"Whatever you want Mr Mercury" she replied toneless.

He smiled at her, she was ready to be his plaything.

It had begun.

The smile quickly disappeared as he changed characters.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs," He commanded.

She walked over slowly, still wearing her wedding dress and sat down.

She spread her legs slowly, keeping one hand on each thigh.

"Wider," He said softly.

She forced her legs as wide as they would go, without losing her balance.

"Move back onto the bed so you can lie down," He instructed.

She followed suit, keeping her legs spread as he'd asked.

"Now," He said more forcefully, "Touch yourself for me. But you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr Mercury," she said quietly.

"What?" He said in a deep, strong tone.

"Yes, Mr Mercury Sir, I understand," she replied more loudly.

She reached down with both hands, stroking them across her thighs and over the lips of her pussy.

"Spread your pussy for me" He said standing by the edge of the bed.

She spread the lips of her pussy wide, feeling the wetness all over the lips and clit. She moaned and arched her back as much as she could.

Keeping the folds spread with one hand, she used her other hand to explore herself. Rubbing her clit gently, sliding one finger in and out of herself, she moaned as her excitement built. Knowing he was watching her turned her on completely.

She felt herself close to an orgasm, so she stayed away from her clit and drove two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself slowly.

"Mmmmmm, ahhhhhh," were the only sounds she would allow to escape her lips.

She slipped her finger in and out of the tight opening, and felt her wetness drip from her pussy down onto her fingers. She breathed more slowly to keep herself from the orgasm that threatened to spill over her body.

"STOP!" He called out startling her.

"Do you want my big cock inside you?" He asked.

"Oh, yes" she begged

"How badly do you want it?" He asked amused.

"Oh god, I need it, I need to be fucked. I need you inside of me," she moaned and tried not to move.

He was silent for what seemed like hours, but was truly only minutes.

"Pull your legs up," He said.

She threw her legs up over her head so he would have a better view of her pussy.

He laughed, low and musically - she loved the sound of his laugh.

She waited breathlessly for him to plunge into her.

She gasped and raised her head when he didn't.

He was on the bed next to her then, hand on her throat.

"You'll suck my cock instead until I tell you otherwise, is that understood?" He said against her cheek.

She gulped and managed to whisper "Yes" before she felt the head of his cock on her lips.

She licked the drop of precum from the tip.

She rolled her tongue around the head of his cock, then sucked the length of him into her mouth, snaking her tongue down the shaft. Using one hand, she milked him as she moved her mouth in small circles, alternating sucking in the soft skin covering his hard cock , and softly tonguing the underside of the head.

She heard him suck in his breath with a hiss, as he reached down to where her breasts had begun to peek out of the top of the dress and pinched one of her nipples.

She moaned around his cock and began to suck more fervently. She pulled her legs together so she could grind her clit against her thighs.

He smacked her breast and she gasped.

"Did I tell you to close your legs?" He asked angrily.

She shook her head and immediately spread her legs open. He pulled her hands away from his cock, grabbed her by the hair and began to fuck her face.

She could feel the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and breathed through her nose so she wouldn't gag on him.

She felt a couple of tears spill out of her eyes from having her mouth and throat pounded so hard by him.

Suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"On your knees" he demanded.

Catching her breath and moving as quickly as she could, she flipped over onto her knees, resting her head on her hands and forearms.

He moved behind her, smacking her ass as he moved.

"So, you liked that?" His voice now more gently.

"Yes, very much, Mr Mercury," she replied enthusiastically.

Suddenly, she felt the head of a dildo at her opening. she knew it was the dildo and not his cock by the cold feel of the silicone.

He slipped the head of it in and said "Hold it in"

She clenched her pussy around the cock as tightly as she could, but he let go of the other end, so she had to work harder to hold onto it.

She turned her face into the bed and breathed deeply, but could feel it slipping because she was already so wet.

He picked up the other end of the dildo and slid it into her tight pussy with one long, slow stroke. She gasped. She felt so incredibly full! She knew if he kept moving it, she would cum.

He fucked her with the huge cock, starting slowly, then building up to short, faster strokes. Her breathing became labored, difficult. She began to hold her breath and think of anything, anything else.

"Do you want to cum?" He asked her deeply.

"Yes, yes, Sir yes" she nearly screamed.

"Then cum for me," his voice teasing her.

He slammed the cock into her and she screamed her orgasm out to him, pumping her hips and pouring what felt like gallons of wetness all over the cock, his hand, and - she was sure of it - all over him.

He kept fucking her, and she just kept cumming and cumming, over and over until she could not distinguish one from another and it became one long, continuous orgasm.

He pulled the cock from her and she felt him slide his own long cock into her soaked and swollen pussy.

He was thicker and warm, it drove her insane.

He smacked her ass and fucked her hard as she continued to cum for him.

"Thank you, oh god, yes, fuck me, please!" she shouted to him.

He reached down and grabbed her hair, and with final, forceful strokes, rammed his cock into her, and she felt the hot splashes of his cum in the deepest parts of her.

She cried out, clenching herself around him, milking every last drop of cum from him and holding him inside of her, heart thudding in her chest.

"Oh god, oh god, thank you Sir, thank you, Sir," she breathed into her hands, coming down slowly from the orgasms, legs shaking violently from over stimulation.

He leaned over her, grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her to him so they could lie together on the bed, his cock still inside of her.

He reached over and began kissing her neck and cheek.

"Very good, Mrs Mercury" he whispered. "But you know I'm not finished yet..."

She swallowed hard "you're not?"

He smiled seductively and shook his head "my little girl is going to get pounded and fucked every day while we're here. I want you to be so sore that each time you take a step and your pussy hurts, you remember that it's because it and you, are all mine. Do you understand?"

Daisy nodded slowly, trying to hide her excitement "Yes Mr Mercury"

"That's my girl. Let's shower now, we have a dinner to attend" his voice had returned to normal, her was Freddie again.

Helping her up, she looked at the bed and saw the dildo laying on the sheets "where did you even get that?"

He followed her gaze and laughed "I had a very dirty birthday getaway planned my love, but it turned out to be our wedding getaway so I thought I'd start introducing some toys to...broaden our sex life"

Daisy smiled "because it's not broad enough?"

Freddie took her waist then grabbed her backside "darling I will only push you as far as you let me...who knows, maybe we can swap and you can tell me what to do"

Daisy bit her lip "hrrrrrm I might enjoy being Mrs Mercury for a night"

"You're Mrs Mercury forever my love not just one night" he replied and carried her into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 245 64
When a very lively dream comes true you find yourself falling in love with the man of your dreams. Will you live a happily ever after?
19.7K 1.3K 75
This is the 3rd installment in my Maylor series. The first installment was 'You've Got To Hide Your Love Away and it was followed my 'My Bijou.' We...
39.5K 1.3K 62
"And then what happened, Cherie? Take your time remember.... you are under oath"," The lawyer probes further with a smug smile set on her face. I c...
4.3K 134 11
Y/n lives in a house while she studies in London. Unfortunately her economy isn't good most of the time... that means she either has to sell the hous...