Mr. Villain | kth | ✓ (unedit...

By CaptainJeon20

" I may look cool and calm at time but in my mind I've killed you 20 times in 5 minutes in 10 different way... More

Preface & Copyright
|Final year|
|Picturesque man|
|House mouse|
|Johny come lately|
|Blood, Body, Brother|
|French leave|
|Señorita|
|Galaxy Jewels|
|All truth, no lie|
|Black lace|
|His after effects|
|Delightful meat treat|
|Nude lipstick crisis|
|Drunken master|
|Wake up call|
|PDA uncalled for|
|Dubious statements|
|His shenanigans|
|Blame the man|
|A flop star, nah|
|Hospital diaries|
|Hickeys, are u kidding me?|
|Son in law|
|The slip of the scarf|
|Monster|
|Circumstantial problem|
|He's gone|
|A friend to lean on|
|Long time no see|
|Healing scars|
|Corkscrew Approach|
|Furnishing the man of my life|
|Not bathing again|
|Real name's Kim Taehyung Kim|
|Wedding Anxiety|
|Define: Marriage|
|Captain's note|
|Epilogue pt I|
|Epilogue pt II|

|By hook or by crook|

2.2K 195 108
By CaptainJeon20

0 8.   B y  h o o k  o r  b y  c r o o k

I navigated inside my territory at a tremendous speed. Passing by the small patch of lawn and was about to ring the doorbell, without looking back for once.

Ring. Ring.

Jongi opened the door. And along with him, his sarcastic approach welcomed me too.

"Hey, why have you returned home this early? Perhaps, did your friends deliberately kick you out cause they probably could not stand your behavior?" Jongi jeered at me, trapping my way completely, placing his one hand on the wall and the other rested on the frame of the solid timber door.

"Bugger off, you tiny jerk." I snorted before pushing his head aside and making my way to the drawing-room. I finally sat on the chair with an unenthusiastic slouch.

Answered questions flashed through my mind. Was that just a normal break down of puberty or he really began to like me?

"Dasom, look what have I prepared for you!" Mom said with a tinge of excitement as I could see her normal smile changing into a beautiful prideful smile, presenting me the delicate-looking delicacy.

But for now, my mind was pre-occupied by someone else's thoughts, precisely speaking, it was Prof. V and that unfinished kiss that was daunting me. It was more than enough to keep me intrigued for the rest of the day.

"Mom, I need a quick nap to freshen up myself, my body is demanding for it," I replied in a lazy way, repudiating to eat anything for the moment.

"Hy! It's your personal favorite lemon tart with orange glaze. How can you say no to this?" Jongi gave a half shrug of shoulders, walking towards us.

"Mom, please." I pressed my words, squeezing her arm tightly.

"You must be tired, take your forty winks before to come down for this." She flapped her hands and that gave me to sign that it was all okay and that she was not hurt.

I gave her a back hug and before dashing in my room, I turned around to voice out for my claimable eatery property, "Jongi, by the way, I will be eating it all. Don't you even dare to lay a finger on them."

His lips were set into a smirk.
"As you say, my dear sister."

"Cool," I replied with widened eyes. Internally believing he wouldn't comply with my conditions at any cost.

I closed the door behind me and threw myself on the bed, my body rebounded on the soft cozy bed like any yoyo toy.

My chest rose and fell with rapid breaths. My heartbeat went crazy and it was augmenting erratically. I don't know if it's love or just a deep infatuation of puppy love.

I instantly flipped myself and laid on my stomach, fishing out the phone from my bag. I thought of doing a little research on the phase that I was going through momentarily.

I resorted to googling, the mother of every problem. I typed 'the possible signs of falling in love with someone.' And the result was instant.

The first point went like this one, You always think about them.

'If you love someone, you may feel like you can't get them off of your mind. That's because your brain releases phenylethylamine, aka the "love drug" when you fall in love with someone. This hormone creates the feeling of infatuation with your partner.'

Fine, I do think about him like more often than not. Next.

You've been stressed lately.

Although love is often associated with warm and fuzzy feelings, it can also be a huge source of stress. Being in love often causes your brain to release the stress hormone cortisol, which can lead you to feel the heat.

So if you've noticed your patience is being tested a little more than normal or you're kind of freaking out, you may not need to carry a stress ball just yet; you may just be in love.

Fuck! Lately, I've found myself chained with aimless stress, tensions, worries, and all that jazz. That's soo true.

I threw my phone across the bed and it died on the floor. I closed my eyes and spread my arms freely.

His name, his voice, his conduct, his damn everything. Shucks! I felt like I was at the top of the world right now.
Are my good days coming this soon?

I ringed Nari and ended the call in a heartbeat, turning my phone off. I thought of telling her personally every little detail starting with his house and ending on that legendary kissogram. No boy to date had the audacity to kiss me but I nearly allowed him to take over me.

I felt my consciousness ebbing away as I finally closed my eyes, a gasp of undefined satisfaction escaped my lips.

***

I squirmed on the bed as I felt someone's hand pulling the quilt down. A spark flew when his cold hands came in contact with the warm skin of my face.

"GET HOLD OF YOURSELF PROF V!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You look like a fool with that wool on your head, but anyways who is 'V'? any anime character?" He crossed his arm across his chest.

"He's your death, now go away. Learn some basic manners first and then I will think of answering your endless soporific questions." I retaliated, fixing my knotted hair, pointing at the door for him to leave.

"Okay fine, come down for the dinner." He said materialistically and closed the door.

Taehyung

"Hy girl, you surely were a hot dish."
Taehyung winked at the girl, who slightly rested her elbows on my car's window.

"Then when are we meeting next ?" The girl asked seductively, raking her fingers through her ginger curls.

"Maybe never." I raved up the engine of his car. The sound lowered down when the car got warmed up and was, therefore, ready to hit the streets.

"Go and see your husband," I said in a bonafide way as I buttoned up my shirt.

"He doesn't care about me, why should I waste my time pleasing him when I know he will never love me the way he loves to hang around with his coworkers." She pursed her lips helplessly.

"There's a little moral my life taught me; that don't ever get married to the person who you love the most. They will definitely change after some time." She stared at the ground while forcing a smile on her face.

"Okay, I will take this as an advice, thanks." I chuckled by taking a double-take.

"See ya-" She said before stepping away.

"Never." I completed the sentence in a humorous way earning a smile from her. Therefore, I left the place, disturbing the dust particles in the air.

"You sweet bastard." She mumbled.

It's time for me to get more serious now, I've to win over her heart by hook or by crook. The revenge will start with a sweet love story. So I've got to be more alert, more detail-oriented and also am not supposed to catch feelings for her.

_________________

Word count-1060

Captain's note - Guys thx for reading my book, I highly appreciate it ❤
Take care of yourselves chums..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.5K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
742K 22.5K 30
This story revolves around a normal university student who's pretty good at academics but in practical life, she's a failure. She often gets caught...
113K 5.2K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
112K 3.1K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...