I Hate Boybands (Luke Hemming...

By Lukeygirl97

More

Summer Begins
Maybe He Isn't So Bad
Social Casualty
Maybe She Is Different
Second Guessing

Marissa

63 2 0
By Lukeygirl97

It was the last day of school thank god. Except that meant only 3 months away from that hell hole. But luckily I only had two more years now. I was walking home when I noticed my cousin Julissa's car in the drive way. My lovely cousin whom I'm the total opposite of is my best friend. But unfortunately she lives an hour away. As I got in through the door I saw her and my sister and Julissa's sister sitting in the living room. My sister, Bela got along with Rj ( Robina Janette) like I got along with JuJu (Julissa Jaree). By the looks of things they were calling a radio station on five phones. "Hey guys what's up?" They all ignored me so I just plopped down on the couch next to Julissa and waited. As soon as I sat down the phone closest to me rang. " Rissy! Pick it up" "oh so now you acknowledge my existence" "HURRY!" I did as I was told "you are the lucky 278th caller. Can I get your name number and address so you can receive your tickets and passes?" I gave them all my info that they asked for. When I hung up I looked at the three fan girls standing in front of me. "What was that all about?" Bela turned to me and started air guitaring. "You just got us 4 tickets to the first concert on the 5SOS tour and passes to spend the entire summer with them!!!!" My face fell. You see pop boy bands aren't my cup of tea. While they are for the other three they werent for me. I actually preferred bands like Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Memphis May Fire, those kinds of things. I also admit I have a soft spot for older bands such as Blink182, Green Day, and I like Def Leppard. But I'm a complete sucker for All Time Low. Sorry as you can see I'm a big music fan. I rolled my eyes at the three girls and then smiled cause they were really happy. But my smile turned into a frown."wait you said there was 4 tickets?" "Yes" " who else are you taking?" "You of course silly. And don't judge them before you meet them because you will love them." And that's how my summer was ruined. Or so I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 7.9K 100
This book contains Smut, Fluff, and Angst. It has stories for Male and GN readers.
127K 4.7K 42
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
167K 5.4K 35
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐚�...
81.3K 5.4K 58
In the realm of fire and blood, where dragons dance and ambition burns bright, two souls entwine in a fate forged by destiny's hand. Sitara Evangelin...