𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔...

By wevibin25

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 , 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 , 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞... More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭...
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖 • 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔 • 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Whew
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖

𝟐𝟑

2.2K 85 21
By wevibin25

Hello mother, I say while kissing her on the cheek and looking in the oven to see what she was cooking. "Hey lil ugly" she says chuckling like that shit was funny.

Uh ha ha, you thought you did sum huh I say while mushing her head. "Don't put yo claws on me lil girl" she mugs me.

Blah blah blah anyways I'm going to go back upstairs to FaceTime Brooklyn cause we haven't talked much lately and I'm starting to feel like a bad best friend I say pouting like a little kid but I was in my feels and I had every right to be tbh.

Justin was and is... I hope my bestfriend still. Yes we haven't talked that much but we've both been busy I still love him and I still would love to have him as a friend I hope he doesn't throw away our whole friendship over a little distance.

Getting knocked out of my thoughts by my mom rubbing my back softly I look up at her and she's looking at me with pity eyes. It's fine mom I'm going to try to sort things out over FaceTime.

Make sure you tell me you're leaving before you go to work I say in a stern voice. "Child you are not my mother don't scold me like that I will still whoop you" she says plucking me on the side of my head, sick of her aggressive ass.

Whatever you not even cut like that I say while mugging her. "Lil-" anyways I'll catch you later I yell while running upstairs to my room and laughing.

Let me call this boy and figure this out I say to myself while going to the ft app.

Nigga yo dumb ass got poor connection where you at I huff out at Brooklyn.

"I'm at Fat ma restaurant and my phone is off so I got to use her trash ass wifi".

Aww okay but I wanted to talk to you cause I feel like we're drifting away and I really don't want that shit best, my tone turning more sad the longer I spoke.

"Man I feel you best I've been wanting to call yo ugly ass but you been posted with yo new friends saw you got a lil boyfriend out there and shit".

"I let pride get in the way of my thinking cause deep down I know we should've talked but you know how my ass is I'm use to people leaving so I thought why not just fall back seems like that's what she wants" he said looking down.

Nigga don't ever think like that especially about my ass you know I'm the realest bitch that's ever stepped in yo life, no offense to yo girl or nun that's sis but I know if it came down to it I'm the realest bitch ever and you should be the main one to know that PERIOD, I finish.

"Calm the fuck down I know you the realest kid that's ever stepped in my life I was just letting my mind get the best of me I'm sorry ma you know wassup".

Mhmm- I'm cut off by Chrissy and Selene blowing up our personal gc saying call and hella shit I was getting worried.

Aye hold up something going on I got to calm you back B I love you don't be lacking on the calls and before you say anything I know the phone works both ways I'll keep the same energy pooh.

"Yeah you better cause I will drive down there and whoop yo ass, I love you lil ugly remember to text me later" he says

I gotchu and I love you too bye bestieeee I say dragging my e's and hanging up after I finished. I'm glad I settled that now let me see what these whores want I say out loud to myself exiting the Ft app.

3/3 🦄💞
Me : wtf y'all bitches want

Selene 🥳 : BITCH

Chrissy 🤞🏾💙 : BITCHHHH

Me : yesss bruh tell me

Chrissy 🤞🏾💙 : sin is finna fight prince come down to the park on 5th street.

Me : bruh wtf y'all got going on I'm omw you talm bout the one by target right.

Selene 🥳 : yesss hurry tf up.

Oh my gosh what the fuck I say while rushing up and grabbing my car keys and putting on my slides. I look a hot ass mess right now but I don't care I can't have them fighting it's hella white people over there that like to press charges and shit can't risk my lil baby going to jail.

Mom I got to go handle something real quick. "Uhh ok be safe lil girl call me if you need anything I'm probably gone be at work by the time you get back" she says walking over to me. Ight I love you I say running to the door not before hearing her yell "I love you too my weird child".

I damn near speeded through the traffic surprised my ass ain't crash it's Sunday too Jesus must've been on my side.

Hopping out the car I see the 5 known faces and across from there I recognize prince and a refrigerator built bitch standing next to him with two niggas behind her oh they want smoke smoke I say to myself while walking up.

Sincere what the hell I yell gaining everybody's attention. "Man what the fuck who called her y'all know I ain't want her to be apart nor see this shit" sin says while rubbing his face up and down with his hand.

Nah nigga are you dumb do you want to go to jail you know you on the side where black people go to jail just for looking at the wrong people a certain way they don't play over here stupid (A/N y'all don't get offended I don't mean no harm lol).

"Nah ruby he keep talking all that hot shit on the net and shit like he really cut like that" he says to me then turns around to face prince.

"I already beat yo ass once I ain't go no problem doing it again bitch ass nigga" he finishes while pulling up his pants and handing Chrissy his phone aww shit that's how you know niggas finna fight.

"Nigga are you dumb nobody was speaking on yo black ass and you already know one thing that didn't happen was you beating my ass lying ass nigga" prince barks back "shidd that fight was viral everyone there saw that shit you took a L not gone cap" she so messy lmaooo.

"Bitch shut up nobody was talking to yo ugly ass" a ugly ass lightskin barks from the back. "Aye aye chill out nigga you doing too much don't call my girl out her name that's gone get you slapped" Justin says with a mug and a slightly deeper voice then usual, whew- let me not.

"Man fuck allat is you the bitch that my nigga was texting" refrigerator speaks mugging me. Coughing I look at her like she done lost her damn mind, girl right plan wrong bitch the last time I talked to yo nigga was a day after the football game so don't do all that, cause ion want him.

But sis if we saying shit "your nigga" I say in quotes, won't stop dming me he already feening and I ain't even do shit lmaooo you better get him before I play snatchies just for fun I say sticking my tongue out, "and that's on period" Selene and Chrissy yell laughing.

"Bitch you doing to much he don't want yo ugly ass" she snaps. Say swear I laugh while taking out my phone and going to Instagram screenshoting his many attempts of him trying to tapn.

Ayye y'all turn y'all air drops on right quick especially yo ass I saw pointing my finger at fridge, everyone looks at me weirdly before taking there phones out and waiting for the picture to drop.

Airdropping the photo I start to know people got it when all my friends and the two niggas In the back of prince start laughing and screaming.

"Nigga you was harassing my girl and speaking down on me while you was at it and still ain't succeed shit you a bitch" sin says shaking his head. Ima just disregard what I felt when he called me his girl in his sexy ass deep ass voice.

"Man fuck y'all Ionk why tf y'all laughing like shit funny nobody even wanted her ass like that" prince scowls at us. You see that pooh yo nigga won't leave me alonee.

And unless y'all got together today it's clear he was just using you to fill some type of weird void of not getting me to fuck with him lmao yo nigga was choosing up when he ain't even have two people to decide with and that's the tea bitch.

"Hoe fuck you" she screams, uh uh watch yo mouth before you get popped in it I say shaking my finger in her face,I turn around pulling sincere hand with me.

hearing some loud ass thumps I see ole girl running towards me I quickly pull out my pepper spray and spray that shit straight in her eyes.

"You bitch" she screams, y'all hoes gone get enough of trying to sneak me I mug. "Nigga get my cousin up" one of the nigga barks from the back at prince and he jumps of fright with his scary ass.

"Nigga Ima catch yo bitch ass again & bye ma" he barks at sin and then licks his lips at me. Sin tries to go for him but I pull his hand before anything can happen.

Come on nigga let's go before yo dumb ass get us all locked up I say pulling him away walking to my car Justin texts the gc saying everyone link at his house and I see Chrissy and Selene hop in her car.

I guess Chrissy was doing Selena's hair cause she had a half set of lemonade braids in her hair damn they interrupted her bag for that petty shit I know she was pressed I laugh to myself and pull off.

CHAPTER WAS FUN ASF WRITING YALL PRESS THAT STAR CAUSE YALL BE LACKING LIKE FUCK OMG STARTING TO IRK ME NO MF CAP DON'T BE HARDHEADED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 16K 42
1.3M 77.8K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
613 67 30
Yes, I know that he's my ex, but can't two people reconnect? "I only see him as a friend, " the biggest lie I ever said.
404 67 37
Three Girls High School Popularity Boys Drama Lies Arguments Physical Fights Friendships Formed Friendships broken How will they survive this rocky...