More than Friends?

By r5_fan_46

Rydel Lynch and Ellington Ratliff have been friends for practically their whole lives. But what happens when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
The End

Chapter 4

384 7 0
By r5_fan_46

Chapter 4

The next morning I wake up to Lex and Sav pounding on my bedroom door. "What!?" I exclaim.

They burst in. "Okay, we gave you space. Now we expect you to tell us what happened last night." says Lex.

"It's not a big deal." I say.

"NOT A BIG DEAL? YOU GUYS KISSED IN FRONT OF LIKE EVERYONE." says Sav.

"Whatever, it's not like it was my first kiss." I say.

"Yes, but it was your first kiss with HIM." says Lex.

I stay silent. "OH MY GOSH! IT WASN'T THE FIRST TIME WAS IT?" asks Sav.

I continue to be silent. "RYDEL MARY LYNCH! ANSWER US." says Lex.

"Fine. You're right, it wasn't." I say.

"So it was you're second time?" asks Lex.

"Um..." I bite my lip.

"Third..." I say.

"AND YOU'VE KEPT ALL THIS FROM US?" asks Sav.

"I'll tell you now. What do you want to hear?" I ask.

"UM EVERYTHING!" exclaims Lex. I tell them about the show, about the bridge, and about my first kiss.

*FLASHBACK*

It was September 2nd 2013. We had just played a show in NYC. Our tourbus was parked outside the venue. Everyone was in a different room playing video games except me and Ellington. We were both sitting in top bunks across from each other talking. We had been asked about our first kisses at Q&A that night, so that was all I could think about.

"I can't believe I'm 20 and haven't had my first kiss yet." I said. Ellington laughed.

"You need to step up your game girl." he said.

"Sometimes I just wish I could get it over." I said. He looked at me, then looked away.

"Well.." he started.

"What?" I asked.

"Nah, it's stupid." he said.

"C'mon! Tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Well.. I mean we're not related and I'm a boy and you're a girl and..." he started.

"So you're saying?" I asked.

"I can give you your first kiss now if you want.." he said.

I smiled. "Okay." I said.

"Let's go outside." he said.

We tell everyone we're going for a walk. Then we go stand behind the tourbus. "So.. how exactly does this work?" I asked.

He laughed. Then he kissed me. Afterwards, we went back inside and everything went back to normal.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I can't believe you never told us any of this Delly." says Sav.

"Yah, I thought we were your best friends." says Lex.

"We are... it's just.. I thought you might tell the boys and THEY CAN'T FIND OUT." I say.

"Delly we would never tell them!" says Sav.

"I know that now. You guys are the best." I say. Then I hug them both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 2K 43
Rydel Mary Lynch. The only girl in the band R5, along with three of her brothers and their best friend. The girl with 4 brothers. The girl whos never...
9.8K 249 26
Ratliff accidentally got Rydel Pregnant and Rydel doesn't know how to tell Ratliff. Ratliff has feelings for rydel, but due to her acting weird, for...
64.9K 1.2K 30
Once Rydel starts dating Nick Jonas things start to change. Ratliff try's to hide his feelings towards Rydel, but they're soon uncovered. During this...
17.9K 602 21
Thank you to ross5_ for letting me use her story in this book. Her book is the book Rydel and Ellington read. One day Ellington Ratliff and Rydel Ly...