What was Still is

By abooks5

James has come a long way from the one stop light town trying to make a name for herself in the world of cosm... More

Chapter 1: James
Chapter 2: Ely
Chapter 4: Ely
Chapter 5: Ely
Chapter 6: James
Chapter 7: Ely
Chapter 8: James
Chapter 9: James
Chapter 10:Ely
Chapter 11: James
Chapter 12: Ely
Chapter 13: James
Chapter 14: Ely
Chapter 15: James
Chapter 16: Ely
Chapter 17: James
Chapter 18: Ely
Chapter 19: James
Chapter 20: James
Chapter 21: Ely
Chapter 22: James
Chapter 23: Ely
Chapter 24:James
Chapter 25: Ely
Chalter 26: James
Chapter 27: Ely
Chapter 28: James
Chapter 29: Ely
Chalter 30: James
Chapter 31: Ely
Chapter 32: James
Chapter 33: Ely
Chapter 34: James
Chapter 35: Ely
Chapter 36: James
Chapter 37: Ely
Chapter 38: James
Chalter 39: Ely
Chapter 40: James
Chapter 41: Ely
Chapter 42: James
Thank You!

Chapter 3: James

13 1 0
By abooks5

Ely's lips move far too soon from mine and when I open my eyes I see his gray eyes studying me carefully and I know he wants to make sure that I am ready to take this next step. Just then I realized the entire restaurant is watching us and I feel color and heat rushing to my cheeks and suddenly the shyness in me comes out like a wave crashing to the shore.

"Ely I love you, thank you for being so patient with me through all of this and I wanted you to know that this was something I had made up my mind about before seeing you after work" I say trying to get my point across so that it doesn't seem like I'm a gold digger now that he is junior partner.

"Are you implying that you thought that I thought you were after my money but don't want me to know it yet?" Ely chastises.

Immediately my eyes widen so big that I am certain that they are going to fall out of my head and I begin shaking her head only to notice that Ely's stern face as it changed to a happy one and that he was just kidding by implying that I am only agreeing to live with him because he's definitely getting a bump in pay.

"Ely Thomas Sackstin" I scowled through my own grin.

"James I knew there was something on your mind when you didn't see me when you left the studio, but I must admit this is opposite than what I thought it was going to be" he says letting out a breath I didn't realize that he was holding in. And I frown at the thought that he was thinking I was going to break up with him.

"Ely I meant what I said to you this morning, I love you and the patience that you have had with me regarding taking the next step in our relationship is beyond anything that I could have hoped for. But leaving for work this morning I realized that I wanted nothing more than to repeat this morning over and over again." I say sliding my hand over to his lacing my fingers through his.

The waiter finally reappears after realizing that is was safe for him to bring over our meal. We eat and the talk becomes lighter. We laugh and I tell him about my client this morning whose expectations were so much more than what I could do, I'm not even sure if some big shot Hollywood plastic surgeon could do what she was expecting.

After finishing our meal Ely puts some money down on the ticket, without realizing he tipped exceptionally well tonight, probably because our poor waiter couldn't do his job since the tension at our table was more than he could read. I fold my self down into the seat of his Audi while he closes my door to walk around to the driver side.

Once we are out of the parking lot, I glance over to him loving the way his eyes stay on the road but his thumb has found the skin just below the hem of my dress and is rubbing circles. I know I look like I'm all in puppy love but to tell you the truth I'm not sure we ever went through that phase of being nauseously affectionate in the beginning like most couples do. And I'm not there now either but my heart is happy and that is a high like no drug could ever give you.

" You know I can feel you staring at me like you want to jump me, but I must warn you if you do I will pull over onto the shoulder and have my way with you and I won't give one damn who sees it" Ely says in a tone that sends deep vibrations to my core.

"Are you staying at my apartment tonight?" I shift so my body is angled more towards him.

His devilish grin returns, "Jay you agreed to live with me and I know that means that you don't want to move into my apartment with my less than childish brother, and if I'm honest your apartment..."

"What is wrong with my apartment?" I demand in the most serious tone I can muster even though I want to curl up and laugh, probably with a little snort thanks to the 2 glasses of wine I had at dinner.

Ely's eyes cut to me quickly before returning to the road, "If you will allow me to finish," he says with a huff, "I was going to say it's a tad small being nothing more than a single bedroom, and it's honestly too far from both of our jobs. So as I was saying your apartment is just that, yours and I will stay there every night until we can find one more suitable to BOTH of our needs."

Ely pulls into the parking lot of my apartment and maneuvering his car next to mine under the covered parking. Yes my apartment is small but the luxury of covered parking is a must especially in Austin were the skies have been know to rain down grapefruit sized hail.

"I suppose we really do need to find somewhere bigger to call our own" I say admittedly.

"But promise me you are not going to insist on some outrageous condo in the sky, I know I don't make much money but I love what I do and I don't want to feel like I am not contributing to our home." I say with finality as I open the front door of my apartment.

Ely walks in behind me and as soon as I turn around from shutting and deadbolting the door, because lets face it- crime is on a rise in all of the country and I don't have a doorman checking out visitors.

Ely pins me to the door one hand on each side of my head, even in my 4 inch heels Ely stands a good 2 heads taller than me, meaning that he must drop down to come eye to eye with me like he is right now.

"I promise that where ever we find to live there will be more amenities than you are used to but not so many that you won't feel as though you contribute. I will have to start going on more business trips than I've done in the past and I don't want to have to worry about your safety being all alone." He says straightening up, his eyes have become hooded and his body now pins my lower half to the door.

I tilt my head up and lick my lips in anticipation of his kiss, but suddenly he bounces back and heads toward the bedroom removing his suit jacket in the process. I dutifully follow slipping my Jimmy Choo's off and scooping them into my hands hoping that by the time I round the corner to the bedroom Ely will be there in all of his chiseled glory, my thong is soaking wet and my thighs have become slick with the amount of anticipation.

Ely is folding his slacks laying them across the ottoman at the end of my bed when I slip into the room, and my wish is far better in reality than through my imagination. I stop in my tracks and let my eyes drink in every ripple of muscle every long motion across his back as his arms move. I've got the best damn seat in the house watching him skillfully place his jacket across his pants so that they don't become wrinkled.

With a loud thud of my heels Ely spins around fueling the fire in my core even more, slowly I begin to drop the zipper on the side of my dress, and shimmy my way out. Standing back up with my dress in my hand I see Ely's adam apple bounce as he swallows, his gray eyes filled with lust as a make my way to my closet in nothing by my fire red thong.

Bra less is the way to go sometimes, and right now it's the best damn decision I have made. The foreplay between us is masterfully skilled and oh so tantalizing. My nipples pebbled to the point they are almost uncomfortable, his gaze burns across my body as he stands watching me.

I've now stopped all movement to return the gaze of him, how did I get so lucky, this man loves me and just his stare makes me feel loved, desired, and cherished. Even after all of these years together he still surprises me.

"My God James, your body is far too perfect for a man like me, loving you is like waking up and winning the fucking lottery" he says will palming is length.

I know he needs to friction to ease the build up but the site of him doing this small gesture causes my thighs to press together to try and bring some relief.

Just then Ely moves to me and I know I need to move my feet but I can't make myself. Before he collided with me he picks me up allowing me to wrap my legs around him, I lock my ankles behind his back. My lips crush to his and I kiss him like he is the only air for my lungs.

Our tongues dance and I taste the meal we just had had together mixed with his taste and it only causes another rush of slickness. He swallows the moans that come from this heady taste. Ely slowly lowers me to the bed, his kisses trail from my mouth down my neck. I arch my back, his name escapes from my mouth in a breathy plea.

"You're insatiable, but don't worry my love I'm going to do everything in my power to satisfy you, I promise" he he says stoic in between each kiss. Ely stops at my peaked nipples his eyes locked with mine as if he is awaiting instructions, "Ely. Please. Stop. teasing me" I say trying to steady my breath from revealing my pounding heart.

Pulling my peaked nipple into his mouth with a gentle but very needed tug before his expert tongue dances across my nipple. I rake my fingers into his hair and tug causing throaty laugh Ely's fingers continue their journey down my torso while his other hand palms my other breast. He has known the map of my body from our first moment together the summer after my freshman year.

"James" Ely says pulling from our kiss, my hunger for him returns at the absence of his lips, "We don't have to do this, I mean if you think that you have to do something because you think it's what I want" he pauses locking my gaze with him.

Brushing my hair behind my ear, the hue of my lipstick staining his mouth, "I do want, God I want you but this is on your terms" he says searching my eyes for something, anything to tell him how to go from here.

But as my eyes bounce between his. It's my turn to return the touch, my hands cupping his face to make sure he hears me when I tell him "Ely, you have tore down my walls that I built up to protect myself from men, from false intentions. I know you have no expectations even if your body betrays your words", I say dropping my eyes in between us referring to his rock hard cock pressing into the heat of my core.

"There is nothing I want more than to feel your touch as your explore me, I want my body to ignite as your lips learns what makes me come undone. I want to taste you as I watch you come undone because of what I've done. I want to feel you stretch me, but more than anything I want to watch you pour yourself in to me." I reassure him as my lips brush against his.

He wastes no more time, his finger finds my flesh under my shirt and move with such urgency. My hands lift the hem of his shirt eager for me for more connection points than our fingers. As I pull his shirt over his head tossing it to the side, he removes mine with such speed that I lose my balance in his lap but he wraps his arms around me pulling me back to him.

The heat from his touch spreads across my back causing a gasp to escape. His lips find my throat and trail kisses down to the center of my breasts.

Still covered by thin lace bra, my nipples are peaked in anticipation of where his lips go next. He kisses and licks across the swell before dipping his fingers in the cups pulling the material down freeing my breast and pushing them up providing a better advantage for his lips.

Ely stops and pulls back ever so slightly to take in the sight. I should feel shy but there is something in his eyes that makes me feel beautiful and I want him to see me, all of me. My hand lightly grazes down his arms,

"James do you know how beautiful you are?" He asks as his eyes move all over my exposed skin, not staying locked on my exposed breast but at all of me.

"Ely. Please" I beg, and as the words leave my lips his return to my body, he shifts to lay me flat on his bed as he lays in between my legs. As his tongue busies on my nipples his hand roams down my stomach, splaying his fingers down my thigh hitching my leg up higher causing my center to push against the bulge in his pants.

If my panties weren't soaked before they are now, unable to get the relief I want from the dry humping that is taking place I decide to take matters into my own hands, I'm not going to break and he's taken his sweet time with me but I can no longer stand the ache that has formed inside of me I need him, all of him. I put my hands to his chest and push effectively rolling us so now I'm at the advantage and he is flat on his back at the mercy of me.

Now it's my turn to study his body. He is toned, his chest hard, his abs harder and he has the beautiful v that disappears under the top of his jeans. I decide I need to see just where that v is leading to. I lean down and begin my journey, starting at the stubble of his jaw down his neck, to his ear.

Releasing the breath I've been holding from the sight of him before continuing down, my hands covering ground that my mouth doesn't. When I reach the hair just below his belly button my lips curve into a smile, Ely' whole body tightens knowing just where I'm going.

Making quick work of his button and zipper I remove his jeans and boxers freeing his erection, I gulp underestimating his size when it was covered, I'm not intimidated but instead intrigued. I've had sex before but I know none of them have the impressiveness that Ely does.

I grasp his length slowly moving my hand from the base to the cusp, I'm greeted with a bead of precum eager to taste him I lick the tip, suddenly desperate for more I move him into my mouth, "Fuck James!" Ely says through gritted teeth, pleased I begin to slowly bob my head and move my hand in unison.

There is no way I'm going to take all of him in my mouth but you better believe I'm going to try and try I do. As he grazes the back of my throat my hand that is wrapped around his length sits at the base of him. My God I'm not sure he will fit, my petite body surly isn't built for someone like him.

Rising back up he grabs my shoulders removing my mouth and hand from him. He positions himself over me, "My turn" he growls pulling my jeans and thong off in one swoop. Thank God me and Joey got a Brazilian I silently think.

Ely starts his torturous journey at my inner thigh, my body arches from his touch begging for more. Just when I think I'll die before his tongues reaches the apex of my thighs, it does.

"You're so wet James, eager?" He ask with a cocky grin before licking up my center catching my clit in his mouth and sucking lightly.

"Oh God, Fuck!" I pant out as he begins to put me out of my misery. I'm going to come before he can show me just how good he is at this.

He slips in a finger moving it in and out and as the tension builds from deep down, he slips in a second bringing it to the surface in a mind-boggling hurry. I moan so loud I'm sure the people walking below his window catch the drift of what's going on in here.

Ely blows cool air down my slit "come for me James" he demands and as if I was awaiting permission I explode spiraling into an abyss that I didn't know could exist. Ely happily laps up my excitement as I start to come down. My eyes open to the sound of the condom wrapper opening and I watch as Ely rolls it down to the base of his erection.

Climbing in between my legs I feel him at my entrance, leaning up I kiss him tasting myself on him, it's just what I need to show me I can more than handle another release. Guiding himself into me I feel the breathtaking stretch as he sinks deeper.

He stills himself allowing me to adjust to him, "holy mothe, sonuva, yes!" I manage. Ely pulls out and I feel a void, my sex clenching as he sinks in again. This time he feels deeper than before and still he sinks.

"James do you think you can take all of me" stopping his descent.

"This isn't all" I grit my teeth, only to grab his ass and sink him further until he his balls deep.

"Jesus!" Ely breaths before starting to rock gently into me back and forth.

Hitching my leg up to draw him deeper in, he grips my ass bringing me up off the bed a little. My nails etching into his shoulders as I lose myself in our rhythm.

"You're so tight, James I'm not going to last long" Ely grunts as he thrust balls deep again.

"My God you're so fucking wet, I love how ready you are" he whispers before claiming my mouth. I feel my release building much quicker than before, my insides clench him tighter.

"Harder" I say breaking our kiss. He pulls up grabbing my hips lifting them off the bed still maintaining our connection, he drives into me. I've never felt my release build with such intensity, this new position may be my favorite. He begins to swell inside of me, pushing in on my sweet spot and I can't take it any more I find a second release as he thrust into me and stills finding his relief, warmth spreads low causing me to shudder coming down from my second, yes that's right second orgasm.

Ely stills resting on his forearms so not all of his weight is in me.

I begin to laugh which slowly pushes him out of me, he leans up on one arm while the other forearm takes on more of his weight.

"What's so funny?" he asks with a little bit of hurt in his tone. I wrap my arms around his middle, "nothing, I just didn't know an orgasm could get any better.... fair to to say I was so wrong. Or maybe I've never had an actual one" I shrug trying to swallow my laughter so not to damage his ego any more.

When I wipe away the tears from my eyes I see he is chuckling too. "Wait, you mean I was the first to deliver a sinful but oh so treasured orgasm?" genuinely interested.

"Nope" I say getting up so that I can go clean up shaking my head in disbelief.

That night we laid in each other's arms talking about anything and everything before sleep took over and we finally feel asleep as the light began to break through the curtains in his apartment.

I lay in the curve of Ely's body remembering our first night, I knew that night I loved him. Not because he gave two orgasms but because he stayed interested into our conversation long after the sex.

Thinking back to dinner and the worry that was in his face at dinner I now see that I scared him shitless stumbling through my confession and acceptance of moving in together. We are taking the next step and I cannot be happier, before I may have been afraid but not now. Now I know that I'm catching up to all the women my age, who knows maybe I can be ready for the next next step, Mrs. Ely Sackstin, but I'm going to take this next step first. I don't want him to feel rushed now that I've gone zero to sixty, hell I'm not sure what to make of this wild ride!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.8K 44
Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's ever wanted for his senior year at UCLA...
15.8K 373 23
When Kennedy's fiancé blindsides her in the middle of her bachelorette party, she enlists the help of her sexy stripper best friend, Lucas, to repair...
192K 6.9K 48
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...
21.6K 635 51
We all remember that first love. The one who we fell head over heels in love with who also destroyed us. When Emily meets Jay on her first day at the...