I love you | Fangle | Book 3

By http_doggo

Years has passed and the gang is all grown up in their own paths. Their paths filled with heartbreaks, anxiet... More

Missing you...
Her
Lone Fox
All good things come to an end.
Trouble
Thinkin' bout you
8 Letters
Prince of Pop
Changes
Breakup, Friendly Date, Missing Him
Deal
Paparazzi Cons
Nighttime
New Friends
Stressed Out
Realization
Luck on their side
Invitation to trouble
Competition
Stuck on tour
Sweet Arrival
A-no-versary
Apology
Broken heart
Tattoo
First Show
Fall Apart
This will be our last (Part 1)
This will be our last(Part 2)
New chapter
hello future!
Mangle's lifestyle
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Internet
Surprises
Mother
Chilly night
iMessage
Reunion
Sorry (Reunion Part 2)
The engaged couple
Carnival War
Nightmare
Aesthetic walls
Not a date
The beach
Fallen Angel
49
Plan A
We're all here with a foe or a friend?
The nightmare begins
Goodnight n go
Our little secret
Matchmaker
Coup de Foudre
Remember
Girls & Boys Night
Business
Lights, Games, Action!
Recording sessions
Little Bunny
His Princessa
Dancing with a stranger
Music Video Shoot
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Montez's Wedding
Moonlight
Start of a good vacation
Chill
I'm here for you
love
Pebbles
I Love You
Captain Foxy and Lady Mangle
Friends
Celebrity month
Celebrity month (Part 2)
Perfect
Beauty and a Beat
Victims of Love
The Ball
Vacation is over
The tea is spilled
All Falls Down
Feeling of falling
Fixing the problem
Meeting
Chatting
Survive the Tour
It's Called Love
The Show Must Go On
Wish You A Merry Christmas
We're Adults Being Kids
Paris
I love you-
Baby Blue Eyes
Sickeningly Sweet Valentines
Fly Me To The Moon
Evocation ā™”ļøŽ CHAPTER 100!!!
ā™„ļøŽ
I love you, baby
Hey Dad
Always Been You
important a/n <3

i love you

549 13 21
By http_doggo

Days passed, the sky was gloomy and gray, rain was pouring out the clouds and below the dark sky was the gang and a couple of other people, gathered at the cemetery for Sabrina's funeral.

The priest was talking, the gang were seated at the front, wearing black clothes and cried.She may have betrayed them but she will always be their friend.

Sabrina's brother, Ryan, was crying and held Ashley, Sabrina's girlfriend.Sabrina's father had flown from Australia when he heard the news from Ashley's parents, her father also came to get Ryan.

The other people were just aquaintances or relatives but doesn't seem to care.

Just as Sabrina's coffin was about to get buried, they went in front to see her face one more time.

"She was like my sister.Both of us shared an interest in cooking.I will always remember the memories we made Sabrina.Thank you."Freddy spoke quietly, tears falling from his eyes.

"You will always be part of the gang, even if you betrayed us I forgive you...we forgive you.Why did you have to die..."Circus Baby sobbed.

"I remember us talking, spitting crap about Nightmare..."Ballora chuckled."I'll remember all the things you said."

"Thank you for doing your best in making things right.You're a really good person."Marionette sighed sadly.

"I'll miss you little lady, thank for the fun."Toy Freddy cried.

"You're actually a great singer.I'm proud of you.I hope you'll be happy up there."Toy Bonnie bit his lip.

"I can't believe you're gone...I wanted to show you the baby but...when my baby is born would you mind being their guardian angel?"Bonnet spoke softly.

"You were really fun to hang out with.I miss you already..."Bonnie whimpered.

"I'll remember you forever.You'll always be in my heart."Chica smiled sadly.

"I'll remember the drama,"Foxy chuckled."During highschool and this year.Thank you for changing for the better."

"Hey..."Toy Chica looked at Sabrina's face."I'm sorry.I'm sorry I didn't trust you at first but...you'll always be a gangster and a cherry popper."

"Sabs..."Mangle sighed."I remember both of us being archenemies during highschool and when we learned we were about to be stepsisters.I'm really sorry.I knew about you and Funtime Foxy and I knew both of you loved each other so much.I'm happy for you, I really am.I'm going to miss you.Thank you."Mangle spoke and turned her head to look for Funtime Foxy.

She saw Funtime Foxy sitting on the chair, remaining quiet.

"And we love you..."Mangle cried and backed away when the men lifted the coffin to be buried.

The funeral continued and during the whole event, Funtime Foxy was the only one silent.She didn't talk, stand, or anything.

Everyone was now throwing flowers to the coffin.

Funtime Foxy twirled the white rose around her finger.She bit her lip angrily, causing it to bleed.She ran her fingers through her hair.

"This is all my fault."

"This is all your fault."Brookie barged in Nightmare Chichi's room.

Nightmare Chichi, who was on her phone and watching Netflix, turned to Brookie and smiled.
"Brooks!You should have told me you were coming over, did the maids let you in?We should go swimming."

"I don't want to swim.I want to talk."Brookie snarled.

"Oh, okay.Gossips?"

"This is all your fault NC, You're responsible for your own sister's death!"

"Stepsisters."Nightmare Chichi corrected her."And lower your voice.I don't want my maids hearing that crap."

"Crap?You think I am joking?A girl died because of you."Brookie glared at her.

"Because of me?Ha, she killed herself.Sabrina committed suicide."Nightmare Chichi laughed bitterly.

"It was your actions that drove her there.You used her for your...
immature plan.She was devastated and depressed and alone-"

"I don't care about her death, okay?So shut up about her."

"I thought she was your stepsister."

Nightmare Chichi laughed bitterly,
"Oh please, we're just stepsisters.Like in every fairytale, the stepsister is the meanest, cruel, and greedy whore."

"This is why I hate fairytales..."Brookie mumbled.
"Eres una perra.You're that."

"What?"

"It's spanish for b****.And you are that."Brookie stated."You're a mean girl.Revenge that Foxy broke up with you, c'mon, we're adults."

"We're 20."

"Then you are dumber than I thought."Brookie said and rolled her eyes."I don't want to be your friend anymore."

"Excuse me!?"

Brookie headed to the door and Nightmare Chichi immediately bolted up.

"Wait!Hey!Wait a minute, you're not serious."

"Oh, you think I'm joking?"Brookie crossed her arms."What happened to the nice girl?Why did she suddenly change to a brat?"

"Because nice girl was bullied a lot and I hate her."Nightmare Chichi glared at her.

Brookie shook her head, "Bye NC."She slammed the door.

Nightmare Chichi chased after her, spitting every bad name until they reached out the house.

"You'll regret this!"

"I don't think I will!"Brookie replied back.

Nightmare Chichi fumed in anger and stomped back in her house angrily.

Brookie thought about Nightmare Chichi.She knew the nightmare had to make things right but Brookie knew that Nightmare Chichi wouldn't since she didn't like to be bossed around and hated the gang purely.

"Maybe I can help them."She mumbled and looked back at Nightmare Chichi's house.

-Next day-

It was another day and the gang were at a small cafe to meet up.They felt uncomfortable and small remembering Sabrina's funeral yesterday.

"Did you guys see Funtime Foxy yesterday?"Mangle spoke up, settind down her coffee."She looked miserable."

"She didn't cry at all.She sat there like a zombie."Freddy said.

"Maybe we should call her, it's already 12 and she's not here yet."Toy Chica suggested.

"No, is she wants to be with us then she will.We need to give her space if that's what she wants."Foxy replied in a husky voice.

"Oh, she's here."Circus Baby said and they all turned to the door to see Funtime Foxy.

"Act normal!"Toy Bonnie whisper shouted and got a slap from the back of his head by Toy Chica.

"Dumbass."Toy Chica rolled her eyes.

"Hi Funtime..."They all said softly.

Funtime Foxy just grabbed a chair from the other table and sat on it.

The gang gave each other glances and then to Funtime Foxy.

"How you doing?"Ballora spoke softly.

"I'm fine."Funtime Foxy replied sharply.

"Hey guys..."

They all turned and saw their old classmate, Funtime Freddy, looking at them.

"Funtime Freddy, what are you doing here?"Bonnet rose a brow.

"I work here."He replied shortly.

"Oh..."

He turned to Funtime Foxy and placed a hand on her shoulder,
"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Leave me alone."

"I didn't know you guys were friends with..."Funtime Freddy said cautiously until Bon Bon gave him a 'don't say the name' look.
"Yeah..."Funtime Freddy breathed out awkwardly and shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

Silence fell again and they all looked at each other cautiously, looking for a safe topic to tall about.

Funtime Foxy sighed and stood up, walking away.

"Funtime, where are you going?"Chica stood up.

Funtime Foxy didn't even bother to reply, she just walked out of the cafe.

Funtime Freddy immediately chased after her, ignoring the gang's calls.

"Funtime Foxy!"He called out.

Funtime Foxy stopped running and just stood there, her back facing him.

"Funtime Freddy,"She breathed out, "Just leave me alone."She said, her voice cold and harsh.

"Leave you alone?"He repeated.
"Leave you alone?Funtime Foxy, I can't do that.I know you're hurting and I'm sorry but I'm your friend.I'm trying to help you!"

"Well, I don't want your help!You just made it worse!You just reminded me of...her death.I don't want your help or anyone's, I just want to be left alone!"She yelled.

Funtime Freddy's eyes widened and froze.She lowered her gaze, she knew she had to apologize but she was too angry.Not at them, he was mad at himself.

Funtime Foxy breathed and ran as fast as she could.

Funtime Freddy was about to chase her but she made it very specific.She didn't want his nor anyone's help.

-11 PM-

"Try not to let it bother you so much, Funtime Fred.She isn't in a good place now, she'll be back to her regular self once things calm down."Mangle told Funtime Freddy on the phone.

He sighed, "I know, it's just..."

Mangle paused, "Just...what?"

"Um...nevermind."Funtime Freddy said sheepishly.

Mangle raised a brow in confusion but shook her head, she was about to speak until someone knocked on her door.

"Hold on a sec."Mangle said and walked to the door and opened it revealing Toy Chica.

"Funtime Foxy is missing."Toy Chica spoke out.

"M-Missing?But she's-"

"I checked her room and called the gang..."Toy Chica interrupted her."She's nowhere to be found."

Frantically, they looked for possible places where Funtime Foxy could be.The park, the arcade, the pizzeria, her favorite places but nothing.
Their search was going on for an hour already, Bonnet and Bon Bon went home to get rest while the others continued to search for Funtime Foxy.
It was getting darker and raindrops started to fall.

Mangle was at an alley beside Funtime Foxy's tattoo shop and decided to call Foxy.

"How's the search going?"

"No sign of her, Chica and Bonnie already went home since Bonnie has an interview."Foxy replied, looking around in a video game store.

"Well, she has to be somewhere.
Where could she have gone that we haven't checked yet?"Mangle asked in worry.

"No idea.It's getting late babe, and the rain isn't going to end anytime soon. You should go home."Foxy said.

"But we haven't found her yet, something might happen to her."Mangle sighed and looked at a banner of tattoo designs from the tattoo shop.

"But you need to rest..."Foxy continued talking but Mangle's mind was focusing on something else.

She looked closely at all the tattoo designs, especially the one with the cross and RIP sign.
Her eyes widened and let out a soft gasp.

"Foxy!"She cut him off."Tell the others they can go back home.I might know where she is..."

Funtime Foxy sat with her knees on the ground and her gaze set forward. Sabrina Louzar, she read from the gray tomestone.

The rain continued to pour over her, she didn't care.She let the tears fall from her eyes.

She looked up at the tomestone again and a picture of Sabrina appeared as a lightning flashed.
She cried and sobbed, clutching her hair.

"It's not true..."

"Tell me I've been lied to.Crying isn't like you, ooh.What the hell did I do?Never been the type to, Let someone see right through, ooh...."She sang as her voice cracked.

"Baby, won't you take it back?Say you were tryna make me laugh.And nothing has to stay on track.You didn't mean to say "I love you".i love you...and I don't want to, ooh..."

She bit her lip again, continuing to sob but was able to muster a something.

"I'm a terrible person."

"Is that what you think?"

Funtime Foxy gasped, her eyes widening.She looked behind herself and saw Mangle standing there."What are you doing here?"

"Everyone was looking for you Funtime. We're all worried about you."Mangle kneeled down beside her.

Funtime Foxy rolled her eyes and sniffed, "Yeah, sure."

Mangle didn't mind it, she knew Funtime Foxy was really hurt.She looked at the stone and then back to Funtime Foxy.

"You really loved her, huh?"

Funtime Foxy's heartbeat quickened and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Both of you.You loved each other."Mangle said blankly and faced Funtime Foxy.

"Do you think she would be happy seeing you like this?"

Funtime Foxy remained silent.

Mangle gave a soft smile, "Come on.Let's go back."She helped her up as they both walked their way to the car.

As they walked, Funtime Foxy gave a short glance back as a lightning flashed.

"i love you too."

• • •

Sorry, uh...how is this chapter and how are you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 552 67
Their bodies flash before my eyes every time I close them. I hear their screams every second of the day. The smell of their corpses still remains in...
6.5K 245 9
Mangle Winship was born into this world with insanity. She had friends, family, everything else, she lived a completely normal life. But, she couldn...
12.4K 181 25
Mangle, the new animatronic, falls in love with one of the older ones, foxy. But what can she do when her BFF, toy Chica, is his girlfriend? Mangle f...
642 7 69
Based on CG87 original series, Bonnie and Violet were siblings by heart and started having their own adventures with their new animatronic friends...