Everyone has a Secret [ JENLI...

By TheGreekMyths

Everyone has their own dirty little SECRETS... but the question is... How long can you HIDE it? More

Smile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 3

4.2K 192 37
By TheGreekMyths

"Be wary of the generosity of men; it could be a trap."
_

Ryujin

We hide behind the book shelve inside the library. He started touching my legs lifting my skirt to grab my butt. He started tracing my jawline down to my collar bone using his tongue licking it with want and lust. "Uhh..." He groaned on my neck biting it harshly, it will sure leave a mark. "B-Bam... Momo's your mmm... girlfriend... r-right." He continued on what he was doing ignoring my question.

His fingers went down to my underwear holding the hem of it slowly pulling it down. I pushed him harshly before fixing my uniform. "Momo is our friend."

He kicked the bookshelf clenching his fists tightly. "She's already dead and I don't like her. I love you Ryujin not her. I just used her for my own good. She's good in bed but she's not for keeps. Thank fuck she's dead."

"Did you kill her?" I asked him. His eyes landed on mine. "No." I sat on the table inside the library crossing my legs to seduce him more.

I smirked. "Hmm, maybe you're right. Thank god she's already dead. She's a threat to my crown here in this campus and besides she's useless any way. That kind of people should just rot in hell."

Jennie

Our teacher dismissed us so I quickly fixed my things putting it inside my bag. "You going home?" Lisa asked me. I shook my head no. "I need to go to the library."

"As much as I want to accompany you, my dad texted me that he needs some help." She smiled at me apologetically. "No it's okay. I can go alone. Be safe." She waved at me before leaving the room first.

I walked down the dim quiet hallway hugging my books tightly. This school is kinda scary. It's already 6 pm so it is starting to get dark outside. I heaved a deep sighed opening the door of the library. There's only 4 students including me and the librarian inside the cold still library. I sat on the vacant seat at the corner placing my book on the table. I put my earphones on playing some pop music. I started reading my book but my eyelids are giving up on me. Taking a nap won't hurt. I closed my book resting my head on my arm.

I opened my eyes yawning a little when I noticed that I am the only one left inside the library aside from the librarian. Oh crap what time is it? I looked at my watch and it was already 8 pm. I immediately fixed bag removing my earphones. I checked my phone seeing a lot of missed calls from my mom and dad and 1 text from Lisa.

From: Lisa

[Hey Jen, Are you already home?]

I locked my phone putting it inside my pocket. I'll just reply to her later. I put my backpack on my shoulder completely leaving the library.

I was walking down the street leading to my house when I heard soft footsteps behind me. My heart beats radically fast. I fasten my pace but the person behind me also did the same.

I started running as fast as I can but that person keeps on following me. Oh god... my tears are threatening to fall down any second now, after that incident inside our school it makes me really paranoid in my surroundings. I saw a 24/7 convenience store so I grabbed the chance and I immediately entered inside. I panted trying to calm my breathings, the tears that I've been holding came crashing down. I grabbed my phone in my pocket, my hands are trembling so hard that I need to breathe deeply to calm my nerves a little. I dialled the person that I know who's ready to help me.

"Lisa..." My voice cracked.

[Jennie? Are you okay? Where are you?]

"H-Help me please... save me..."

[Huh? What? What happened? Wait, where are you now? I'll go there.]

"7/11 near t-the school, please hurry up..."

[I'll be there. Wait for me.]

She hung up the line so once again I was left alone. I buried my face on my hands. My whole body trembled when I remember what happened earlier.

"Jennie?" I looked up just to see Lisa with her worried face looking down at me. "What happened?" I lunged forward hugging her while crying on her chest.

She held me tight cradling my head. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here. Tell me what happened."

"S-Someone followed me... I'm scared. I-I thought I am gonna die..."

She wiped my cheeks using her thumb pinching it softly. "Alright shhh it's okay it's okay you're okay now. Let me take you home, alright? Stop crying now. I got you."

Bambam

I was walking in a dark alley leading to our hideout I can't stop the smirk the was growing on my face whenever I remember her scared face.

Pathetic.

I removed my mask and cap, entering our secret hideout before slumping my whole body on the black couch.

"So, did you follow her?" She tapped her fingers on her desk waiting for my report.

I took the wine sitting on the table just beside me drinking it all in one sip. "Of course! If you only saw her reaction you'll definitely laugh at her state. She's a trembling mess. If only I could taste that milky skin of hers." I started laughing my ass out wiping a few tears in my eyes.

"You should have killed her." She seriously said that made me stop from laughing. Kill? That's not what she said and that's way out of our plan.

I cleared my throat putting the glass on the coffee table. "Killed? You told me to scare her, to follow her not to kill her. That's out of my reach."

"Coward." She clicked her tongue leaning her back on her swivel chair. "Whatever. What do I expect? Of course you're useless like your brother. The difference is that your brother is dead and you're alive but you are both incompetent. What a waste of time." I clenched my jaw glaring at her.

I threw the glass on the wall shattering it into pieces but she didn't even flinch. I cannot contain my anger anymore. "I'm way better than him." I spit.

I saw the side of her lips lift up. "Prove it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 39 9
How far can you go for the happiness and freedom that you longed for after quitting and letting go of everything you had in the past? What would you...
94.1K 4.5K 20
In 1952, an actress named Jennie Kim was found dead in her mansion in Seoul, South Korea. Her death was unexpected and mysterious because no one know...
87.4K 4.9K 45
-completed- [Top Chae] ~When their daughter came home in the evening they presented her the scissors. She smiled as she traced the shiny metal tool a...
50.7K 2.4K 19
Time is running out. 6 Months, 183 Days, 4392 Hours. Time is really running out. . . . "Are you going to break my heart again?" "Wait, don't tell me"...