the bus stop | sookook.vsoo [...

By jichuuscherryy

[Editing!!] Kim Jisoo's life turns upside down when she gets incorporated into the whirlwind of two guys. Wil... More

Info/plot
Purse
limario
"..I'm actually very hungry.."
Drink till we're drunk
Sorry
Love?
Tumour?
Aren't you a doctor?!?!
"Tae oppa-"
Let's take things slow..
24 hour shift
Campaign
"You even did tha-"
Artificial Womb?
I must have gone insane!
Disaster
I'm sorry,but do I know you?

Army?

666 28 3
By jichuuscherryy

Jisoo's POV

"Fine,I give up" Taehyung said
.
.
.
.
I showered and picked my outfit:

I then went to the living room

"Wow." Taehyung said
"What?" I asked

"You"he said
Gahhhhhh
I probably blushed so hard.

"We'll,you don't look so bad yourself"  stated boldly,with a sly smirk,while looking straight into his eyes.

It was now his turn to blush.

"So,where do you wanna go today?"Taehyung asked,while changing the topic

"Well,how about we go to the amusement park?"I suggested with my puppy eyes

"That's a great idea,let's go then but wait let me just make a call"Taehyung said and went near the fridge to make a call.

"Ok,thank you hyung!"I heard Taehyung say.

"Let's go!"

Authors's POV

Jisoo and Taehyung got into the car,in which Taehyung was
driving.

"Can I turn on the radio?"Jisoo asked Taehyung

"Yeah,sure" he replied.

"Where are we going tho?" Jisoo asked, curiously

"La la land,it's a new amusement park, I or technically my dad owns it,so I thought we could go there,is it fine?" Taehyung asked,while hoping that she wouldn't dislike the place.

"No,it's fine,I actually have never been to an amusement park so I don't really know anything about them" Jisoo said with a chuckle.

"Really? Why though?"Taehyung asked.
Jisoo was expecting this question
So she replied,
"Both my parents are in the army including my older brother now,so I never could go out with them. I  my brother,and sister lived with my aunt while they were away for most of my childhood"

"Ohhh,well are they still in the army now?" Taehyung asked

"My mom isn't,but my dad and brother will probably still be in the army for a long time." Jisoo said with a glint of sadness in her eyes.

"You don't want them to?right?" Taehyung said after he noticed Jisoo's eyes.

"Not that I don't,but...I just want to spend more time with them you know?
Like,I've never ever been on a family vacation before,gone to the amusement park,or done anything a normal family does so it makes me sad sometimes.
But,they like what they do and now that I'm a doctor I probably won't have time,I'll not focus on my sadness anymore" 
Jisoo let her heart out and her shoulders were feeling a little lighter after she revealed her little backstory(?)

"Jisoo,its completely ok to feel sad,even though we've not known each other for long,I just wanna say that it's ok to let your emotions out. I wont Care if you 'ugly-cry' or laugh your heart out. I wont care. So don't hold back on your emotions ok?"
Taehyung assured her.

"Ok" jisoo replied,with a bright smile. She didn't know why Taehyung just said that but she somehow felt a little more relaxed.

To lighten up the mood,Taehyung decided to change the topic,

"So,you've had any boyfriends before?" He asked.

"Why are you asking that so out of the blue?"Jisoo replied with another question.

"Just cause...........I wanted to know,so answer me" Taehyung said

"Well......2..I had 2 boyfriends. How about you? How many girlfriends did you have?A truck full(of girlfriends)?" Jisoo shot him with the same question.

"Heol,you think that I had a truck full of girlfriends?"Taehyung  was amused,

"You are my first.." Taehyung continued.

Jisoo felt flustered and decided to change the topic.

"Well,when do we start from here"jisoo asked referring to going to 'LA LA LAND'

"Let's start now,shall we?"

"Yeah,let's go"

The car was now silent. But it was not awkward or uncomfortable,it was peaceful.
Jisoo looked out of the window amused at how the sea looked. She also was lost in thoughts about how she started dating Taehyung even though she barely knew him.
Usually she would rather get to know the person better before starting off a relationship. But with Taehyung,she felt like she knew him since years.

"Jisoo" Taehyung suddenly called out her name,which caught her off guard.

"Huh?"she responded with reflex.

"Nothing,you looked too immersed in your thoughts. What were you thinking about?"

"Not much,just about how we started dating without even knowing anything about eachother"

"well.......My name is Kim Taehyung,I'm 22 years old,my favourite color is purple,I have a dog named yeon tan,I'm the temporary CEO of Taerin groups,I was training to be in the Army before,I have an elder brother and a younger sister,my dad is getting old,my brother is abroad,my mom likes my brother more than me" Taehyung managed to say all that in one breath.

"Woah,you can become a rapper. But wait- you were training to be in the Army?" Jisoo asked

"Yeah......my elder brother was too stressed out so he planned to run away. So I took charge,leaving my training as my dad is getting old. My brother is planning to come back though" Taehyung revealed.

"So,you'll join the army again?"

"Yeah,but only if my brother comes back tho"

Jisoo was heartbroken.
A person she started to like was also being taken away. Or atleast that's what she thought.
Jisoo didn't like the Army when she was younger. Because she claimed that it took her Mom and Dad.
But now she was old enough to understand.
She was still dazed because maybe,just maybe Taehyung will also enlist.

"You don't look ok,is there a problem?" Taehyung  asked jisoo after noticing her change of expression.

"No,just the thought of you going to the army is kinda sad. Because  we just started dating-"

"Hey,I'm not enlisting now. I will only if my brother comes back and agrees to become the CEO. You don't have to feel sad,because we will spend plenty of time together. Ok?"Taehyung  assured her

Jisoo forgot all the sadness and gave her brightest smile to Taehyung

"Okay"

"Now tell me about you jisoo"

"My name is Kim Jisoo,I'm 21 years old,my birthday is on January 3rd,my favourite colour is also purple,I have a dog whose name is Dalgom-he is with my cousin for a couple of days,I have an elder brother and an elder sister,I wanted to become an artist when I was younger,I like to sing,dance,and rap.

Just when she completed saying about herself,

BOOM

A truck suddenly hit them from the front.

Authors note:
Hey guys
It's been a looooonnnnngggg  time right?
I'm  extremely SORRYYY for not updating enough.
I was not inspired AT ALL.
This chapter is dedicated to everyone who asked for an update💜
Thank you to all the people who read this story💜💜💜💜
I'm nothing without my readers.
I WILL try to update frequently now on as I kinda figured  the plot out.

I wont promise daily updates but I will try my best to update.

~Samy⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 1K 10
This Novel will feature Taehyung and Jennie in a 10 story adventure. WARNING: SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE, DO NOT VIEW THIS I...
61.7K 1.9K 29
A story of a spy detective who has an arranged marrige with a girl who already is someone else's girl. His boss aka closa friend dies and at the sam...
241K 5.5K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
41.7K 1.2K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...