Norman & Page

By ushalakshmik

Jace Norman is the captain of the Basketball team at Pasadena High school. He is the most famous and handsome... More

New School
New Girl
This can't be happening
Dinner with the Page family
Say what?
What the hell?!
Secrets and Confessions
You better
Intervention
Just Friends
Maddie is back!
Distracted
Interruptions
Just a Hug🤗
The L.I.M.P.
It's Complicated
Angel-sitting
Party Time!!!
Ice cream
Will you be my Girlfriend?
Two Broken Hearts...
Give him a chance...
Time to move on
Who is she?
First of many
Charlotte's Sweet 16!
Uh oh...
Angels' Day Out
That was Unexpected
Love Bites
Consequences✋
What really happened?
Severe Warning
👫Best Friends👫
Love & Trust
There's a First Time for Everything
Surprise!
I Love You!
Early in the morning
Sleepover!!!
The Proposal
Payback
Naughty Norman
Boy Friends
Breakup
Love you, Always!
Maid of Honor
Bachelorette Party
Oh Boy!
Honeymoon
Daddy Time!!!
You're Mine!
Just Chillin'
Kidnapped!
Trapped!
Who is Chris?
Rescue Mission
Recovering
Interrogation
I'm sorry Charlotte!
Come Back to Me!
Graduation
Be my Forever?
Epilogue - Mr. & Mrs. Norman

Girlfriend problems

1.6K 78 158
By ushalakshmik

Charlotte went to her locker to collect the books for the next class.

"Hi Charlotte" some guy called her.

"Hi?" Charlotte replied unsurely.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked casually.

"I am sorry, who are you?" Charlotte asked.

"I am Jack, Jace's friend" Jack introduced himself.

"Okay" Charlotte replied uninterested.

"So, I was searching for Jace but couldn't find him. Coach asked us to assemble at the gym before practice. Can you please inform him?" Jack said.

"Uh sorry Jack, I can't" Charlotte replied and turned to walk away.

"Hey wait, please, he is not picking up my calls and coach will be mad if he isn't there" Jack requested her.

"I am sorry Jack but I can't tell him."

"Why? You are his girlfriend" Jack said in an obvious tone.

"No, I am not" Charlotte snapped at him.

"Oh, you are still keeping it a secret? I didn't know. Sorry" Jack apologized.

"What?" Charlotte was not okay with people assuming things about her.

"Please Charlotte, I know he will answer your calls so can you please inform him?" Jack said and ran to his class.

"Wait, I can't" Charlotte called after him but he was already gone.

Charlotte scoffed stomping her feet and headed to her class.

The second hour was English and Jace came to sit next to Charlotte.

"I am sorry this seat is taken," Charlotte said stopping Jace from sitting beside her.

"Oh really, by who?" Jace asked smirking.

"My friend Bella" Charlotte replied.

"It's okay Charlotte, it's his seat now" Bella agreed with Jace and sat in the seat behind him.

"Don't forget about our meeting angel" Jace whispered halfway through the class.

Charlotte cleared her throat and looked straight at the board pretending to not hear his words.

"Why are you being so stubborn, baby?" Jace asked her frustrated.

Charlotte ignored him completely.

Jace snaked his hand under the desk and reached Charlotte's lap. She straightened up instantly opening her eyes wide in shock. She caught his hand in one swift motion and squeezed it tightly with all her might.

Jace gave a grimace of pain and Charlotte chuckled. When she let go, Jace retreated his hand massaging it with the other.

After class, Charlotte dashed to her next class for fear of being cornered by Jace. Jace decided to get back to her after school.

Charlotte went to her locker after school and remembered about the meeting. She decided to skip it and go home. When she was about to leave, Jace grabbed her hand and pulled her into him.

"Where are you going angel?"

"I am going home jerk. Now, let me go" Charlotte ordered him.

"You don't get to order me baby" Jace tightened his grip.

"Why can't you go find someone who is willing to be your arm candy and leave me the hell alone?" Charlotte asked trying to wriggle free.

"You are not understanding me Charlotte, you are mine and I can't let you go" Jace declared.

"Are you insane?" Charlotte said irritated at his behavior.

"Yes and you better get used to it," Jace said trying to sneak a kiss but Charlotte turned her head away resulting in Jace kissing her hair.

"Your hair smells good angel," Jace said sniffing her hair.

"Let me go Norman" Charlotte struggled again.

Jace stopped what he was doing and pulled Charlotte to his locker.

"Let me go jerk. I hate you" Charlotte desperately tried to free herself.

"Why don't you use your fighting skills to free yourself, babygirl?" Jace teased her.

"I swear I will....." Charlotte began but Jace interrupted her.

"Language Charlotte" Jace warned her.

"Let me go, you asshole" Charlotte yelled at him.

"I said mind your language angel," Jace said getting in her face.

Charlotte became silent instantly. They both stared into each other's eyes for a brief second when Jace started to lean in.

"Jace" Bella called him in a small voice.

Jace and Charlotte came out of their trance and turned to face Bella.

"Bella, what are you doing here?" Charlotte asked squinting her eyes.

"I.....I....." Bella looked at Jace who was giving her a death glare.

"I am sorry Charlotte" Bella apologized.

"What?" Charlotte was confused.

"I am sorry for lying to you Charlotte," Bella repeated.

"I don't understand Bella"

"I lied to you about Jace apologizing to me about the breakup. The truth is he did apologize to me but I lied to you because........ because I was jealous of you" Bella explained looking down.

"You lied to me? Why? I thought we were friends" Charlotte was hurt.

"Sorry Charlotte, I didn't mean to....." Bella began to explain but Jace cut her off.

"That's enough Bella, now shut your fucking mouth and leave" Jace ordered her and she obeyed him without looking up.

"Wait Bella" Charlotte called her.

Bella turned back and there were tears in her eyes.

"What does Jace have on you?" Charlotte asked suspiciously.

Bella's eyes grew wide in shock and so did Jace's.

"N.....nothing Charlotte" Bella replied and ran off.

Charlotte turned to Jace and gave him a tight slap on the cheek.

"I thought you really liked me but I am just a trophy for you, aren't I?" Charlotte yelled at Jace.

"Charlotte?" Jace was dumbstruck.

"You know what, I was willing to be friends with you before but now I hate you forever. Go to hell jerk" Charlotte turned and walked away.

Jace gathered himself and went for practice. He would deal with her later but he needed to get to practice as the tournament is fast approaching.

"What the hell were you thinking Jace?" Coach Barnes yelled at Jace.

"Sir?" Jace was confused as to why his coach was yelling at him.

"Why didn't you come to the meeting Mr. Norman?" Mr. Barnes questioned Jace.

"Meeting? I didn't know anything about any meeting sir" Jace replied truthfully.

"Don't act innocent Mr. Norman, Jack here said he informed you about the meeting and you are claiming you didn't even know about it?" Coach Barnes was furious.

"I am telling the truth, sir, I didn't even meet Jack today" Jace tried to explain.

"Mr. Griffo" Coach Barnes called Jack.

"Yes, sir?" Jack came running.

"Did you or did you not inform Mr. Norman about the meeting?"

"Uh yes sir, I told his girlfriend to tell him because he wasn't picking up my calls" Jack explained and Jace realized that it was Charlotte who didn't inform him.

"I am sorry sir but Char and I had a .........a little misunderstanding and she probably forgot to tell me"

"The tournament is in 1 month Jace. How can you be so irresponsible?" Mr. Barnes reprimanded Jace.

"Sorry sir, I won't do this again" Jace apologized.

"You better not cuz if you fail to show up one more time, you are off the team for sure"

"Yes sir" Jace replied and went for practice.

Since they are the defending champions, Coach Barnes didn't want to take any chances. He made them train until nearly 10 pm. Everyone was completely exhausted after the practice. Jace and his teammates hit the showers before heading home.

"You and Charlotte fighting?" Jack asked Jace.

"Yeah kinda" Jace sighed.

"Dude, you are having girlfriend problems? That's new" Jack said surprised.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jace asked squinting his eyes.

"Every girl I have seen you with generally obliges to every word you say and that's what made me wonder when you said you and your girlfriend had a "misunderstanding," Jack explained.

"Charlotte's different Jack and that's what I like about her" Jace admitted.

"I hope it doesn't affect your game man cuz coach was furious when you didn't show up."

"I know and don't worry, I have a plan," Jace said.

After that, they parted ways and went home. 

A/N: Bella finally apologized to Charlotte but now Charlotte despises Jace. Also, Jace got in trouble with the coach yet again. What will happen next?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi darlings, this is a new chapter.

I hope you will like it and please comment on what part you liked the most.

Please vote.

Thanks 💖

Bye darlings....😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3K 33
Kylie moved to California leaving her friends and old school behind . She has an annoying twin brother named Jared . They both go to school and meet...
129K 2K 45
A 16 year old girl named Madison lives in New York but one day her mom got a new job out in California so they have to move out there but she moves n...
8M 129K 28
Jace Hamilton is Reese Burnett's sworn enemy, the culprit who made her high school life hell. But what if this taboo existence returns for the summer...
6.7M 226K 48
Lexi is finishing up high school and needs extra money for the trip of her dreams and what better job is there than babysitting? What happens when sh...