Celebrity|¥øønmïn|

By StormKook

[COMPLETED] Park Jimin is a normal high school student. And he would do anything to meet Yoongi. Yoongi enrol... More

Ep.1
Ep.2
Ep.3
Ep.4
Ep.5
Ep.6
Ep.7
Ep.8
Ep.9
Ep.11
Ep.12
Ep.14(End+Face Revel)
Ep.13
First day of school
2 yrs later...(JP)
I have insta now...

Ep.10

1.2K 44 3
By StormKook

                                        That we can put
                                      Everything in the
                                       Past and stand by
                                           Each other.
                                            -Lee Sun Hee

Yoongi P.o.v. (Smut)
I wake up next to Jimin I carry my arms to his waist smile at how lucky I am to have him and this baby. His face glowed with clear skin and his mouth open alittle bit. I kissed his cheek and he moves abit then yawn. Jimin no long had to barf because he was in his 3rd trimester of the pregnancy. "Jimine"Whisper in his ear he slowly wakes up as I shake him a little and give him kisses. "What(K)"He says tiredly "We have to go to the doctors today(K)"He gets out of bed and go the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on so I thought of an idea. I get up and take my clothes off then walk into the bathroom. I hear Jimins hums. It was a song I wrote called Tony (Montana I think). I slowly bring the shower curtain to the side and step in. I quickly put my arms around him from the back he got startled for a second. He turns around to face me. "What are you doing"He asks I shrug "I can't take a shower with handsome boyfriend(K)"I smile and say. "I never said you couldn't"He says with sass. Aaaand now im horny. I swiftly turned him so his butt would be press against me. "You don't talk to Daddy like that I let you off yesterday but I don't think I can today"I say posesivly and press him into me more to where my dick tip was inside Jimin. "A-Ahh~"He moans as a slow pleasure shoots through his body. Water flows down his beautiful body. I push my self in alittle more feeling pleasure shoot through my lower body I growl in his ear. I start thrusting into him he hums. He holds the railing with one hand.

^One of those^
And hold his belly with the other. "Y-Yoongi f-faster."He moans out "What did you say"I say slowing my pace to tease him he whines "Daddy please"He says I picked up my pace and went as fast as I can. He lets out moan after moan after moan. I felt a knot in my stomach but I keep my pace. His hands grip the railing even tighter as we both feel euphoria. I pull my Dick out and cum on his back and he also cums right after me as the water washes it down the drain. I turn his head and kiss his deeply.

"How about we take a real shower now"

2nd time ending the chapter that way. And that picture was of my bathroom.

Im also making my 2nd book

Also been addicted to (Done reading)

And this (In progress of reading)

Bye✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 23.2K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...
6.3M 264K 63
Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children who are afraid of other people, but things...
1M 52.4K 33
Agust D was an idol who desperately needed a distraction from fame. What if a simple cafe worker becomes that? - What started as something that was m...
2.6M 111K 124
What happens when a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •St...