When does love come

By mayaadel

Tatiana loves her freedom but her parents don't let her have much of it she has to go to another state to get... More

Chapter one tatiana
Chapter 2 Eric
Chapter 3 tatina
Chapter four eric
Chapter five tatiana
Chapter 6 eric
Chapter 7 tatiana
Capter 9 tatiana
Chapter 10 eric
Chapter 11 tatiana
Chapter 12 eric
Chap 13 tatiana
Chapter 14 eric
Chapter 15Tatiana
Chapter 16 eric

Chapter 8 eric

6 1 0
By mayaadel

I heard yesterday that Tatiana Will go to a party and Lucas and jack for a date that meant I could sleep dream my nightmare through and go back to sleep, I fell on my bed trying to sleep but I couldn't , I couldn't stop thinking about Tatiana and the way she looked and how jealous I was when ever a guy ever looked at her even if he was gay I closed my eyes and slept soon I drifted through my dream it's the same I keep on running ducking hiding from the bullets I kept on running then calling for my friend kris before he could step but it's to late the minute I catch him is the moment it blows and we both fly but one minute I am at a war zone and the next I was at home and in front of me was Tatiana wearing a white dress and heels she almost reached my shoulders I loved how short she was to me but tall comparing to other girls then we walked to each other I felt her touch on my face then cheek then chest we looked at each other's eyes the moment I looked eyes with her beautiful vibrant green eyes I lost it and pulled her closer crushing my mouth to her the kiss felt to real I teased her bottom lip till we deepened the kiss then I said "I like you or love you but you need to stay away what will I do with you" then everything went black. The next morning I woke up feeling great after that beautiful dream I tried moving my hand but something was holding it I looked down and saw Tatiana their at that moment I realized that the kiss it was real i left her their staring at how beautiful she looked like sleeping then I carried her to her bed then placed her on her bed I kissed her forehead and was gonna leave when something told me to stay I sat their in the dark watching her sleep and when the sun rose i kissed her forehead again and left to get some sleep to get ready for tomorrow . But no such luck I kept on thinking about her touch her kiss and I replayed everything over and over gain in my head..

Authors note

Thank you all for reading please leave some comment so I can improve anything that need improvements thank youuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 10 36
a story of a poor girl Cindy who struggle to further her education. her parents were very poor, their Dad left them and her dream is to become a medi...
9.3K 288 12
Sometimes growing up with a family is the dream for a child, but most the times families are broken and jobs are mostly the reason for that, but know...
3.6K 138 11
I don't own poster . Poster right goes to respective person . This is reality show but I want to write with my own imagination with little twist . C...
1M 32.3K 42
They used to be inseparable as they grew up together. Now, she doesn't even want to look at his face, much less be in his presence. She had successfu...