My Brother's Best Friend

By Imaginationzx

#2 In Romance |May 1,2019| #1 In Teen Fiction |May 18,2019| ONLY AND ORIGINAL BOOK!!!! "What are we going to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
AUTHOR'S NOTE/GOODBYE
Epilogue

SEQUEL

72K 1K 57
By Imaginationzx

I can't believe it's actually happening. I'm finally making a sequel to My Brother's Best Friend called Ripple Effect. The first chapter is up now! Be sure to read and add it to your reading list so you don't miss an update. I'm so happy about how far this book has come.

I wanted to say a special thank you to sammylammy80 who has been here since the beginning always commenting and supporting. Also thanks to everyone else who comments, votes and shares. Don't forget to vote on thefictionawards for my book because it was nominated for best teen fiction all because of you guys.

Edit: for those who can't find Ripple Effect make sure to go on my profile it's there. I'm sure there are other books with the same title.

I wanted to break down the main characters in this book and explain why they were the way they acted.

Emma was very stubborn, complicated, and selfish for the beginning. She was created the way I've seen people over the years. I've had friends who is how she is and she got so much hate throughout the book, again I've had friends who were Emma.

Jax, a player, in love with Emma who has a history of cheating. I've met SO MANY of Jax's in my life I lost count. I'm sure you have too.

These characters weren't just fictional they're a reflection of people i've known and experiences i've dealt with. Also, remember that not every book is perfect, magical and amazing. I tried basing it off reality.

I go to school where smoking weed is normalized which is why it was also in this book, same with parties there's one like every weekend lol.

Relationships I've seen 2nd hand are so toxic. They all cheat and get back together. I know this book wasn't perfect but I'm so happy to see so many of you finish it and enjoy it. I hope you continue the journey of Emma and Jax and what the future brings for them.

Check out the sequel Ripple Effect and my other current work in progress Until I Met Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 312 38
A sequel to I Found Home : Their love had burned bright and passionate, until one careless mistake sent it spiraling apart. Five years later, they re...
16.9K 932 42
Hannah : you don't get to talk or even breathe next to that woman . Kane : She works with me , how am I ... Hannah : I don't care , just know that if...
Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

17.3K 317 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...
856K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...